Chapter 5

No Nandos? Im killing someone. I was about to scream but Niall spoke up before I could. "What. The. Actual. Hell! Why do they not have Nandos its amazing. Im going on a killing spree. I want Nandos!! What the fuck, a man wants Nandos a man is going to get his mother fu-" "Niall, ITS ONLY NANDOS!" Becca scrreamed, cutting him off. Did she really just say that. "ONLY NANDOS! IT IS NOT ONLY NANDOS!" Me and Niall screeched, making Becca jump. "Never tell Niall-" "Amy-" "Its only Nandos!" Liam and Sam said at the same time. "Okay!Okay! Lets just go bak to the hotel." Becca said. "Vas Happenin' hotel" Zayn said. We all laughed, clutching our stomachs. I swear i was getting a 6 pack. "Okay, on our way we go!" Louis said. We headed out to the parking lot, walking to our cars. "Can we go with the boys?" Becca and Sam asked. Ouch. "Of course." I said holding back hurt. They walked over to the boys' van and talked to them. I saw the boys nod there heads, but Niall shook his head and tapped on Harry's shoulder, pointing to me. Harry nodded his head and Niall came towards me.

"Do you mind if i ride with you?" Niall asked. "Of course not." I said happily. He got in the passanger seaat while i got in the drivers seat. He put on the radio, Skinny Love by birdy came on. I started to sing while i was driving. "Come on skinny love, just last the year. Pour a little salt we were never here. My my my my my. Starring at the sink og blood and greced veneer..." As the song went on I finished, not noticing i got really into the song -___-. I looked at Niall, hoping he didnt hear me. He was starring at me like i had 5 heads. "Was i that bad?" I asked. "Totally the oppppisite. You were amazing!" Niall said. He brought a smile to my face. "Im terrible." I stated. "Do you have ears?" Niall said, shocked at my response. "Do you need a hearing aid." I said, pulling into the hotel parking lot. "Amy, im being serious. You are really talented." Niall said, a serious look on his face. This boy is going to kill me. "Niall, I sound like a dying whale."I said getting out of the car.He got out of the car. "Im going to kill you, Amy." Niall said as we walked into the hotel. Told you... We met the rest of the lot in the lobby. "Whos room are we going to tonight?" Liam asked. "Ours." Me and Sam said at the same time.

"Race ya!" Niall whispered in my ear. "123go!" I shouted, running away fast. Niall stood there for a while and finally started running after me. "CHEATER!" Niall screamed. He was catching up, fast. I got to the room first, bending over, hands on my knees, out of breath. Until, BOOM! Im on the floor, tackled by Niall. I landed on top of him, because he spun in the air, so he wouldn't land on me. "What the hell, Ni" I said laughing. "You are a damn cheater." He yelled. "Love you." I said gigling. "What's going on here?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Nothing you would want to know." I said winking, playing along. "In a hallway?" Louis screamed. "So everyone can see!" Niall screamed back. I got up and offered Niall my hand, and pulled him up. "Holy muscles, batman." Liam said. I laughed so hard i was crying. "Let's eat." Zayn said. With that we went in the room and tried to figure out what to order from room service.

"Chinease!" "Pizza!" "Chicken!" People were shouting food items. "Okay, shut the fuck up we are never going to figure out what to eat if we keep shouting!" Sam said. Every one shut up and looked at Sam. "Damn girl" Harry siad. Making us, once again, laugh our asses off. "Why dont we order chinease, pizza, and chicken from room service?" Niall suggested. "Perfect." I said. "I'll call." Becca said. While she was doing that we decided what to do tonight. "Pool?" Harry said. "No" Almost every one said."Truth or dare?" Zayn said. "We already played that." Liam said. "Never Have I Ever?" Louis suggested. "Yeah, sounds fun!" I said. Every one else mumbled a "Yeah" "Sure" or "Cool". "babe wanna play never have i ever?" Zayn asked Becca pulling her on his lap. "I love that game." Becca replied. "How long is the food going to take?" I asked. "About 1 hour, because its a wierd combination of food." Becca said. "Lets get started with the game!!" Liam shouted excitedly. Guess he likes this game~

Author's note

Sorry there was 3 parts to chapter 3. Ill post the first part to chapter 4 later. Hope you like it. To do chapter 5 i need alot more reads and votes. It'll take me a while to write chapter 5 so i need encouragement.

VOTE, COMMENT,SHARE, FAN.

Love you!