Part 11

Tae pov 

When I entered into the cafe I saw Yn  and Yoon kissing. I dropped the bouquet down and went from there while tears are continuously dropping from my eyes. I couldnt believe my eyes. I strongly believe i was mistaken but i couldnt spare my eyes. I think they both were together now and I wish yn would stay happy with whom ever she choose.... I left from there and went to my apartment.

Yn pov

I was waiting for Tae from past 10 minutes,

By the way my outfit

 He didnt come but I can see a familiar person there

 He didnt come but I can see a familiar person there... I know he is Yoon. Why again he is appearing ? what does he want now? I was in my thoughts while he came to me and hold my wrist and started acting weird which I felt completely disgusted.

yoon: yn please give me one fine last chance i will prove myself to you... please im really sorry for what i had done in the past lets forget everything and lets start everything fresh.. Please yniee i beg youu....

me: firstly stop calling my name from your foul mouth. Please stay away from me. Dont interfere in my things.. And dont try to touch me....

yoon: i knew baby.. you wont listen words... lemme handle with youu

 with that He on a purpose pulled me holding my waist and kissed me ...... i felt like disgusted and throwed away from him and the next second i gave a tight slap palced on his cheeks... He did'nt say anything but smirked at me and went out of the cafe....

 I came running out from the cafe and saw a flower bouquet that tae usually gives me on weekends which is my favourite flowers scent. and also there is a note indicating "TO MY PRECIOUS ANGEL YN". I felt like my world stopped I think tae had saw this.. I have to explain him.... I took out my phone and immediately dialed his number but he is not picking up the call. My eyes again filled with tears

After these 8 months tae has been the strongest support for me.. not only him my all of the friends were the same... but tae used to take care of me more. He was there for me when i felt low. I know he has feelings on me I just waited for him to confess and i thought  i'll accept the next second. But after this I think he will not be close to me. I  think he will leave mee. I thought and went to my home and packed up my belongings that im staying in US for next few months. I wish he will be happy. I didnt want to say but i love you Tae. I said in my mind and called to Rose and said everything that happened.

OTP

Rose: yn i think better you even confessed him.

me: no rosie i think im not destined to love and its my fate leave.. 

rose: anyway take care. Ill miss you.. see you at the airport tomorrow. Bye babyy

 me: hmm bye.