Jealousy Part. 2

So i decided to give this story a name..! Anyways lets continue (no recap i woke up at 3am im tired fuck my life)

Shinobu POV-

"Why do you keep bothering me?" Tomioka-San asked, i didnt want to explain how i liked him so i just lied "because! You're always by yourself and you have no friends! I wanted to be friends with you" i lied. "Well you need to leave me alone sometimes.." He said " Why Tomioka-San? Why ever would i do that?" I asked concerned "because im not like you and the others" there he goes with his 'im not like you' attitude..but i still love him. "Anywho Tomioka-San are you ready to spend the day?" Tomioka-San just nodded.

No-one POV-

Tomioka and Shinobu spent the whole day together and when the sun was setting.. "T- Tomioka-San? Can i do something..?" Shinobu asked "sure Kocho" After giyuu said that Shinobu leaned in and kissed him on the lips, Giyuu looked suprised. And after shinobu did that a voice came from behind them, "OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH TOMIOKA BUG EYES?!"

Giyuu's POV-

I heard Sanemi MI CANT SPELL HIS LAST NAME IGHT?? DONT COME AT ME I just stood up and said "I'm sorry Kocho but..I'm not into you, im gay" I said "O- oh..I'm sorry then, goodbye tomioka-San bye Sanemi" Shinobu walked away and i felt guilty "Tomioka..SO YOUR GOING AROUND KISSING GIRLS HUH?!" Sanemi shouted at me "No, no! I dont like her! She kissed me!!" I said in protest "Yeah..sure! Come with me bitch!" Sanemi grabbed my arm and pulled me into his estate.

T.B.C later today because we ALLLLLLLLL know im a lazy bitch thats like tbc but then in like 5 minutes im continuing the story so yah