Jealousy Part 5.

I'm not that good at angst guys 😔

Tomioka's POV:

"Shinazugawa? Are you there?" Eversince yesterday Shinobu has been avoiding me and has not been talking to me anymore so I have been avoiding her too, and I don't think that was a good idea because now I'm scared of what she is going to do to me and Shinazugawa I don't want anything to happen to us. I don't want anything to spoil our relationship but I don't trust her either way. "Yes Yuu? I'm awake" Shinazugawa responded to me, "Yuu?" I asked about the nickname. "Yes Yuu, thats my nickname for you!" Shinazugawa told me "i like it.." I responded, "Yuu? Is there something wrong?" Shinazugawa asked me, i started tearing up about my sister and Sabito. "No.. im fine.." I said but it was obvious i was lying, "Yuu, if you dont tell me its not gonna make it better you know" Shinazugawa was telling me.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAKAMOS LIMBS ☺️-

Sanemi's POV:

It has been a while and Giyuu has been crying on my shoulder since he told me about his sister and his best friend and i had been trying to comfort him and tell him its alright, "Shinazugawa..?" Tomioka asked me "Yes Yuu?" I asked "I cut too.." He told me, i was shocked that Tomioka would do that to himself. "Yuu.. its alright.. but dont do it again okay..? For me..? And for your well-being..?" I told him "Yes Shinazugawa, i understand" That made me happy, now im hugging him and relaxing with him in my lap.

Shinobu's POV:

I'm still working on the love potion that is going to help Tomioka-San love ME! And only ME! Now.. i have been spying on Tomioka and Shinazugawa, so i can use the information to manipulate Tomioka into taking the potion with trusting me, if he knows me.. he knows im not gonna give up so easily..

Obanai's POV:

To be honest.. that was some drama.. and i dont know whats about to happen next, but i know for a FACT its not gonna be good if shinobu is mad. Anyways.. i wonder what kind of drama is gonna happen next! I LOVE drama! Especially if its with really quiet and loners (Giyuu 🙄 obviously) "IGURO-SANN!!" Mitsuri shouted my name and i looked at her and started turning red "Yes Mitsuri?" I asked curiously "I WAS SECRETLY SPYING ON SHINOBU-CHAN AND I FIGURED OUT SHE IS MAKING A LOVE POTION FOR TOMIOKA-SAN!!" Mitsuri spoke really fast and i could barely hear her, but i was willing to help her make sure Shinobu didnt get Giyuu to herself. Just for Mitsuri.

GUYS THAT WAS SO FUCKING SHORT 😭