The birth of Star-Lord

Earth 1988
Young Peter Quill sits in the waiting room of a hospital, listening to ''Awesome Mix" tape on his walkman when his grandfather comes over to him.
"Pete,your mama wants to speak with you.Take these fool things off."
He takes the mixtape off of Peter,
turns off the walkman,takes Peter to see his mother,who's lying sick in bed,she notices his eye is bruised.
"Why have you been fighting with the other boys again,baby?"she asked. Peter shrugs his shoulders."Peter?"she asked again.
Quill replied,"They killed a little frog that ain't done nothin'.Smushed it with a stick." His mother replied,"You're so like your daddy. You even look like him. And he was an angel. Composed of pure light."Her eyes closed for a moment.
Just then,Quill's grandpa spoke up,"Mer,you got a present for Peter,don't you?" She replied,"Of course." She touches the small wrapped present and card,her father takes them ad puts them in Peter's backpack. His grandpa said,"I've got you covered,Pete." Quill's mother said softly," You open it up when i'm gone,okay? Peter's eyes start welling up with tears. "Your grandpa is gonna take such good care of you. At least until your daddy comes back to get you. Take my hand". She opens her hand but Peter looks away. "Peter". Peter begins to cry. "Peter,come on."Quill's grandpa urged. "Take my hand."Those were her final words when her heart stopped. "Mom? No! No! No! No! Mom! No!"Peter yelled in grief  as the doctor rushes into Peter's Mother's room.  Peter's grandpa carries Peter. His grandpa said,"Come with me."However Quill yelled,"No! No!" "You've got to stay here. Please."Quill's grandpa pleaded. "Okay?",Quill's grandpa said as he ran back into the room. Peter then runs outside,where he falls to his knees and weeps."No." Suddenly,a spaceship appears above him and abducts him. "Mom!"Peter cried.