Meeting Drax

During the night,Rocket was thinking to himself:why do i feel like i miss Rubes already? We have not been separated for that long. He accidentedly muttered that out and got a response from Groot.
"I am Groot."
"I do not have a crush on Rubes,you idiot."
Meanwhile in her own cell, Ruby was sleeping peacefully when she heard a noise. Curious,she groaned as she got up from her sleep. To her horror,she found Gamora being taken away be a bunch of prisoners.
Quill also woke up and found the commotion. Rocket tried to get Quill to stay away,but failed miserably. Ruby snuck around like a spy, and found Gamora being held at knifepoint. Until a deep booming voice spoke. I looked at the figure who spoke,and it was Drax the destroyer. I know him,he slayed dozens of Ronan's minions. I feel sad for his loss of daughter.Ruby thought.
Eventually,Quill managed to calm Drax down,and get him to stop trying to kill Gamora. However he talked about how he lain with an A'askavariian,which sounded disgusting. That was also the day Ruby found out Drax also cannot get metaphors. Hurray.
Then,it was time for Quill to say something stupid,and he did.
"Listen! I could care less whether you live or whether you die."
"Then why stop the big guy?"Gamora responded.
"Simple. You know where to sell my Orb."
"You mean my orb,dipshit."Ruby said.
"How are we gonna sell it when we and it are still here?"Gamora asked Quill.
"My friend Rocket, here, has escaped 22 prisons."
"Oh, we're getting out. And then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty."Rocket said  with a chuckle. Ruby thought,we are doomed if he ever gets the bounty.Quill,please say something to change his mind.
"How much was your buyer willing to pay you for my Orb?"Quill asked Gamora. Exactly what Ruby needed. No,seriously,she's not being sarcastic.Thank the stars,Ruby thought.  Eventually, Rocekt gave up the bounty for the price of the orb.
Tomorrow morning, they aee so getting out of the kyln.