The Guardians of the Galaxy

Later on,Ruby changed into a blue sash with black boots and Amber changed into dark blue boots and a black belt with a cape that has a sapphire holdijg it together. To thank the Guardians, the Nova Corps tried to remake Quill's ship as a thank you gift for saving Xandar. How sweet.
      Then Rocket asked,"If someone has something that i want and i steal it?" "It would be illegal" came Dey's reply. "But what if i wanted it more than the person that has it?" "Still illegal." Came Dey's reply. "You don't understand,i want it more sir." Ruby and Gamora chuckled. "What,i can't have a discussion with this gentleman?" "If i find someone irksome,and i remove his spine?"Drax asked Dey. "That would be murder,which is the worst crime actually."(A/n:im swy if its wrong)
     Then,they got on the ship,where Ruby saw Quill opening his mother's gift for him. It was a new walkman.
Ruby approached him,and he noticed. "Hey,Quill. Can i talk to you about something?" "Yeah?"
"Well,see,you know your tablemate back on earth? Ruby Phoenix?"
"How did you know about her? And also,yeah?"
"Well...you see....i'm her. Well,before getting experimented on anyway..."
The two hugged it out platonically,glad to have each other as friends. Quill inserted the disk. It started playing "Ain't no mountain high enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.
      Listen baby, ain't no mountain high Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby
        "If you need me call me, no matter where you are." Ruby sang after leaving Quill alone. Again Rocket overheard her and chuckled.
She really is good. As she came to Rocket's side,Groot was yawning and waking up in his little pot. Amber came too,singing the next few lines.
    "No matter how far, don't worry, baby.Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry.You don't have to worry."
      "Cause, baby, there ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough.Ain't no river wide enough,To keep me from getting to you, babe." Ruby and Amber dueted.
         As Quill came over,he said,"So,what shall we do next? Something good? Something bad? Or a bit of both?"
"We'll follow your lead,Star-lord." Gamora replied,smiling at him.
I've got a feeling there's some unspoken thing between them Ruby thought.
    Then the Guardians of the Galaxy flew off,ready for whatever adventures await them.