The quest for The Orb

Music being played
Hail (hail) What′s the matter with your head, yeah? Hail (hail) What's the matter with your mind and your sign? And, oh-oh-oh Hail (hail)
Nothing the matter with your head baby, find it

Come on and find it, hail, with it, baby ′Cause you're fine, and you're mine, and you look so divine
Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love Hail (hail) What′s the matter with you feel, right? Don′t you feel right, baby? Hail, oh, yeah Get it from the main vine all right I said a find it, find it Go on and love it if you like it, yeah

Hail (hail) It's your business if you want some Take some, get it together, baby
Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love
Come and get your love, come and get your love Come and get your love now Come and get your love, come and get your love Come and get your love now Come and get your love, come and get your love Come and get your love now Come and get your love, come and get your love Come and get your love now
Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love Come and get your love
Hail (hail) What′s the matter with you, feel right? Don't you feel right, baby? Hail, oh, yeah Get it from the main vine, all right La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Come and get your love La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Come and get your love La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Come and get your love La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Come and get your love

Morag 2014
26 Year Later on Morag, an abandoned planet, adult Peter Quill searches for a mysterious orb, as he enters the cave where the orb is located, Peter puts on his Walkman to listen to "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone, he starts dancing and singing along as he finds the orb, just he's about to take the orb he is intercepted by Korath and his henchmen.
"Drop it!"Korath yelled. "Uh...hey."Peter Quill said. Korath instructs his henchmen to get Peter.
"Drop it now!"Korath demanded."Hey,cool,man. No problem."Peter drops the orb just as the two henchman come closer to him with their guns pointed at him.
"No problem at all."Peter continued.
"How do you know about this?"Korath questioned. "I don't even know what that is. I'm just a junker,man. I was just...just checking stuff out."Peter lied through his teeth. "You don't look like a junker.You're wearing ravager grab."Korath pointed out. "This us just an outfit,man."Peter replied. He noticed one of Korath's henchmen who keep prodding him. "Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me."
"What is your name?!"Korath demanded. "My name is Peter Quill,okay? Dude,chill out."Peter Quill said,almost having had enough of Korath's attitude. "Move!"Korath yelled. "Why?"Peter Quill questioned. "Ronan may have questions for you."Korath replied.  Korath turns to leave. "Hey,you know what?There's another name you may know me by."Peter claimed.
Korath stopped and turned back to look at Peter. "Star-lord".He finished with an air of superiority. "Who?" Korath questions. "Star-lord,man. Legendary outlaw. Guys?" Peter said as if he expected them to worship him for this ''cool" title. Korath shrugs in confusion. "Ah,forget this."Peter muttered. Peter pulls out his guns shoots the two henchmen and Korath then just as he picks up the orb Korath rises, shoots at Peter who manages being hit, he falls to the ground puts on his helmet, his boots become like rockets and he propels himself out of the cave, he then manages to get back to his ship and take off as Korath’s henchmen shoot at his ship. After escaping Korath and his men, Peter nearly loses control of his ship but manages to pull it back up in time, just then a woman appears. "Peter?What happened?" Bereet asked. "Hey,uh...uh...I..."Peter stuttered as he trued to remember her name. "Bereet"Bereet said for Peter. "Bereet! Look,i'm gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you were here." Peter confessed. She looks at him with shock. Later as they are traveling away from Morag, Peter watches the news on his monitor.
"Scattered riots broke out across the Kree Empire today protesting the recent peace treaty signed by the Kree Emperor and Xandar’s Nova Prime."The news reporter reported.
"Peter,you have call."Bereet pointed out. Bereet presses the screen to answer the call. "No,wait,don't!" Peter yelled. Peter's adoptive father,Yondu comes up on the monitor. "Quill?"Yondu says.
"Hey, Yondu." Quill replied.
"I’m here on Morag. Ain’t no Orb, ain’t no you."
"Well, I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d save you the hassle."
"Well, where are you at now, boy?"
" I feel really bad about this, but I’m not gonna tell you that."
"I slaved putting this deal together…"
"Slaved? Making a few calls is 'slaved'?"
"And now you’re gonna rip me off!"
"I mean, really?"
"We do not do that to each other. We’re Ravagers. We got a code."
"Yeah, and that code is 'steal from everybody.' "
"When I picked you up on Terra…"
" 'Picked me up'."
"…these boys of mine wanted to eat you."
"Yeah?"
"They ain’t never tasted any Terran before. I stopped ‘em. You’re alive because of me! I will find you, I will… "Just then, Peter cuts him off by ending the call.
Yondu said to his men,"Put a bounty
on him! 40K! But i want him back alive."
Kraglin said,"Yeah,cap."
"Alive?"Horuz questioned.
"Thats what i said."Came Yondu's reply.
" I told you when you picked that kid up, you should have delivered him like we was hired to do! He was cargo! You have always been soft on him."
"You’re the only one I’m being soft on! Now, don’t you worry about Mr. Quill. As soon as we get him back here, I’m gonna kill him myself. What we do need to worry about, is who else out there wants that orb!"