Prison Break

Rocket then started talking about the plan the next morning when they queued up for breakfast,which was a big glob of prison food that looked disgusting. I miss the food back home..i used to miss the ocean. Ruby thought to herself as she sat down with the others.
Rocket said,"If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs."
Gamora replied,"Leave it to me."
Rocket continued,"That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg." You don't,idiot. Ruby thought. Unfortunately,Quill believed him and she tried to tell him it is not needed,but kept getting interrupted by frickin Rocket.
Rocket continued talking about a Quarynx batteries,and she was tapped on the shoulder by Amber. Amber said,"Psst."pointing to Groot trying to take the Quarynx batteries. Ruby's eyes widened in shock as ahe tried to tell Rocket about Groot,but keeps getting shushed by frickin damn Rocket. Later on, as Groot took the Quarynx battery,the alram in the prison rang. As Rocket said in frustration,"Or we can just grab it first and improvise." Gamora went to get the armband and Quill went to get the leg,which was a stupid-ass descision. After a whole lot of fighting ,she had nothing to do,other than be safe,according to Rocket. Wonder why he cares so much.
Later, Drax gave Rocket the gun,though calling him filthy little beast was a step too far. Rocket started shooting like crazy as Amber and Ruby ducked in order to avoid getting shot. Rocket yelled,"To the watchtower!" We all ran like crazy to the watchtower. And then,as the Nova Corps were shooting like crazy,Rocket was humming as he set up his "tremendous" escape plan. Gamora called him rodent,which didn't help,and was just rude. Drax also commented about him and species roasting Rocket's species over an open flamepit,which disturbed both Rocket and Ruby. Later on,Rocket revealed that he had didn't need the leg,which Ruby tried to warn Quill about,but failed. "Why didn't you tell me?" Quill asked Ruby.
"I tried." Was her answer. Later on, it turns out he turned off the artificial gravity in everywhere but here,which Ruby admits,was quite smart. "Told you i had a plan." Rocket said smugly. Ruby rolled her eyes,a very risky plan. Then,Quill told them to get to his ship. Rocket complained about his clothes,at which Ruby rolled her eyes at,of all the things he should be worried about,that was a priority? Later on,Gamora and Rocket wanted to leave until they discovered Quill took the orb with him so that they couldn't ditch him. Rocket said,"We have to leave or we'll be blown to bits!"
Gamora replied,"We cannot leave without the orb!" "Or Peter."Ruby added. "Why do you care?" Rocket asked Ruby. Ruby replied with a shrug,"I hate disloyalty."Later he came back,and Drax called him an imbecile. Ruby,knowing his past trauma,thought,If only you knew the signifigance of that walkman Drax.