The plan

"So,whats the plan,Quill?" Ruby asked. Quill said he had part of a plan. Drax asked,"What percentage of a plan?" Gamora said,",You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere." Amber nodded her head in agreement. "She's right. You don't get to ask questions. What percentage?"
"12%." Quill replied.
Is he fr? Ruby thought. Amber muttered,"Oh my god...". Ruby on the other hand palm-faced.
"12%? Hahahahahaha..." Rocket started laughing at the absurdity of Quill's words.
"Its fake."Quill said.
"Its real!" Rocket said. Ruby thought,i have no idea,but it sounds a bit forced.
"Totally fake." Quill muttered,loud enough for Rocket and Ruby to hear.
"Its the most real,aunthetic,genuine laugh of my entire existence because that is not a plan!" Rocket said.
"Its barely a concept."Gamora said.
"Really? You're taking his side?" Quill said.
"Well,at least he is trying. You guys are not even helping at all." Ruby said.
"I am groot."
"So what if its better than 11%?" Rocket yelled at Groot.
"See,Groot and Ruby are the only ones amongst you guys who have a clue." Quill said.And then Groot eats one of the leaves on his body. Ruby palm-faced again. See what she has to do with idiots like these?
"Come on guys. Yondu is coming in here waiting for that big plan of ours."
"And we have nothing." Ruby added.
"When,i look around this room,do you know what i see? Losers." Quill said. Ruby thought,Great start to a speech,Quill. Amber frowned,along with everyone else.
"No like,people who lost stuff. Families,homes and normal lives. Life usually takes more than it gives.
But today it gives us a chance." Quill continued. Ruby perked up a bit. Maybe you are not so bad at this Quill.
"To do what?" Drax asked,finally asking a relevant and not entirely dumb question.
"To give a shit for once. I am not gonna stand by and watch Ronan wipe out innocent lives." Quill said.
"But Quill,stopping Ronan....you're asking us to die." Rocket said. Good point Rocket. Ruby thought.
"Well,i guess i am." Quill responded,sounding defeated.
Gamora stood up first."Quill,i have lived my entire life surrounded by enemies. I would be glad to die with my friends."
"You are a honourable man,Quill. At the end of this,i will see my family again." Drax said.
"I don't really have much more to live for. If i die,at least i can die doing something good with my friends and sister." Ruby said,smiling at Amber.
"If my sister might die in this,i'll go with her. " Amber said,standing up with her sister.
All eyes were on Rocket now. He looked around the room for a while.
He saw everyone,and was still unconnvinced. But then he saw Ruby's eyes. He definitely wasn't gonna be able to live without her. He'll never admit that though. Might as well die here.
"Oh,what the hell,i don't got that long of a lifespan anyway." Rocket muttered,finally standing up.
"I'm standing up now,ya'll happy? We're all standing up. Just a bunch of jackasses standing in a cricle."Rocket added. Way to ruin the moment,Rocket. Ruby thought. Ruby turned to Quill,"So whats the plan,Quill?" Well,lets get the show on the road.
"The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge."Gamora said.
"All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps."Quill said.
"Everything will die."Ruby said.
"So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter."Quill said.
"Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?"Kraglin asked.
"I think of Sakaaran as paper people."Drax said. Kraglin smiles and gives Drax a friendly punch on the shoulder, but Drax, not understanding the playful jester, gives Kraglin a look like he's going to hit him.
"Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source."Gamora continued.
"We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan."Quill said.
"Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone. Use these devices to contain it." Ruby said. "If you touch it,it will kill you."Amber added.
I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help."Quill said.
"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan!" Rocet yelled. He pointed at one of the ravagers with a cybernetic eye. "That guy's eye!"
"You don't need it,Rocket."Ruby said.
"No,seriously,i need it. Its important to me." Rocket replied. Ruby's eyes softened up. The eye reminds me of Teefs's eye. Maybe thats why its important. But still..
As they were changing,Cherry bomb by the runaways.
Can't stay at home,can't stay at school
"Old folks say,'Ya poor lil fool'" Ruby sang.
Dare the streets,i'm the girl next door
"I'm the fox you've been waiting for!"Ruby sang.
Hello daddy,hello mom!
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!
Ruby wore a ravager red sash around her hip and some brown boots with heels. She joined Quill and Gamora. Then came her sister,with a brown belt,black boots,and a gold cape with a ruby holding it together. Then came Groot and Drax. Drax was wearing some ravager red pants. Cool.
Then came Rocket.
He was in a ravager red battle suit,cocking a gun.
The shot of them walking looks so cool,right? Only if Quill didn't wipe his nose,Gamora had not yawned and Rocket had not adjusted his pants,it definitely would have looked very cool. The Guardians of the frickin galaxy. Cool.