Competition for the orb

On the kree warship,The Dark Aster, Ronan is being dressed by his servants.
"They call me "terrorist," "radical," "zealot," because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Kree, and punish those who do not. Because I do not forgive your people for taking the life of my father, and his father, and his father before him. A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten!" Ronan boomed.  He picks up a massive weapon which resembles a hammer.
"You can’t do this! Our government signed a peace treaty."The xandarian prisoner on the ship objected.
"My government knows no shame. You xandarians and your culture are a disease. "
"You will never rule Xandar."
"No. I will cure it!" Ronan yelled. He used his weapon to strike the prisoner in the head,killing him.
"Ronan,Korath has returned." Nebula announced.
Ronan meets with Korath,when Korath speaks up.
"Master,he is a thief, an outlaw who calls himself star-lord. But we have discovered he has an agreement to retrieve the orb for an intermediary known as The Broker."
"I promised Thanos I would retrieve the orb for him. Only then will he destroy Xandar for me. Nebula,go to Xandar and get me the orb."
"It will be my honor."Nebula replied.
Gamora,however,begged to differ."It will be your doom. If this happens again, you'll be facing our father without his prize."
"I'm a daughter of Thanos,just like you."
"But i know Xandar."
"Ronan has already decreed that I-"
Ronan spoke up." Do not speak for me." "You will not fail."Ronan said to Gamora.
"Have i ever?"