Thambi papa !

' inga oruthii kalaiyile irunthu velle senjukittu irukaaa.. recording shooting'nu poitu irukaa.. engayavthu avaluku rest kedaikuthaa? Appavum ponnum appadiye silai maathiri okanthukittu irukingeee..' she look the father and daughter. The little girl sits in his laps and look at her appa.

' yen hero'naaa.. veetle vellai seiya koodathaaa?? Mr. Ashwin kumar the greatest Hero doing chores in house'nu yaravthu newsle poda porangnu nenaikiringalaa??'

' dei kanna.. nee than daa veliye vanthone ammave paatukanumm.. intha valanthavanum anthe kuttyum ammave paathuke maatranga daa.. seekiram veliye vantu ammave paathukoo' she saw her grown stomach and talk. The baby kicks.

' vaa paa nambe poi thungalammm..' she went to their room and sleep.

Ashwin= enna aishuu unga amma ippadi sollithu poitaaa

Aishu= athann.. sivuu rombe pandraleee.. paavam en daddy.. she hugs him and kiss his cheeks.

Ashwin= ammave appadilam solla koodathuu.. paavam mummy.. stomach'le un thambi irukure naale than un mummy rombe kovam paduraa.. nalaiku nambe onnu pannalamaa?? He tell something Aishu eyes widen and she jumped.

Aishu= kandippa panalam daddy..

Ashwin= cheri vaanga poi thungalamm.. Ashwin carried aishu and went to their room.

Ashwin= papa.. inaiku appa mummy pakathule paduthukureenn

Aishu= okaayyyy.. Ashwin laid in center and Aishu laid on left side. Ashwin patted her to sleep after few minutes she sleeps. Ashwin turn to his loved ones and caressed her stomach. Sivu turn to him in sleep and put her hand on him. Ashwin smiles and hugs her.

Ashwin= love you

Sivaangi= love you she mumbled. He placed a kiss in forehead and sleep.

The next day ! sivu put her hand on right side and feels no one there she open her eyes little.

' sir madam wakes up ' sivu open her eyes and saw her 5 years old daughter stand beside her wear a waiter costume. She smiles and raised her eyebrows

Aishu= Ashwin sir. Madam crooked her eyebrows. Come fast

' Cominggg' Ashwin come inside and bow at her. sivu smiles and look him confused

Ashwin= morning amma. Here your bed coffee! Enjoy it. He gives the coffee to her. she took from him and take a sip.

Ashwin= kutty sivu. Go bring Amma's dress for today!

Aishu= yes sir! She salute at him and went to her closet.

Sivu= enna nadakuthu? Yen ippadilam pandringee

Aishu bring the clothes and give to her

Aishu= madam. Take a good shower and come to eat breakfast! Ashwin hold sivu's hand and make stand.

Ashwin= Madam. Take a good shower and come to dining place. Then the duo went out. Sivu looks them weirdly

Sivu= ennachuuu? Yen ippadilam pandrangaa? Irunthalum cuteah irukanga rendu perum. She went to take bath. After 10 minutes she come to hall and stood in shock. The whole hall look so clean and palichufiyy..

Aishu= welcome madam! Come take a seat . Aishu held her hand and make her sit. Ashwin come near her and put a plate.

Ashwin= madam.. today's menu. Dosa, Idli, Chtney, Sambar, Bread toast, orange juice. Ungaluku ethu venum

Sivu= enakuu.. Idli with chutney venumm..

Ashwin= okay madam. He put idli and chutney. Sivu place her hand to eat but Ashwin took the plate