Avan sendran avalukaga!

Here Ashwin comes from his last day movie shoot. He is so stress. His eyes all red due to his sleepless night. He comes to his house and throw his bag at couch. Then went to his room and sit on bed. He is so frustrated. He closes his face with his palm. So many memories going across him.

ASHWIN'S POV:

it's been 4 years... freaking 4 years he didn't talk to anyone. With pugazh, Rakshan, Shakila ma, Sharath and mainly her kulu kulu. Its not his problem. That is media's problem. Media is the one who share that kind of picture and spread the rumors. As a boy I can understand the problem and can solves. But as a girl how she can solve? How she can live?

Ashwin= enaku unne rombe pudikum maa.. anaa.. naa unaku venamm.. ennale nee rombe face pandree.. naa enna pandranu enake terile... anaiku anthe rumour paathu naa evalo kova patten teriyuma.. athe paathone enaku nee than en kannu munnadi vanthe.. nee enna pannuve? Eppadi irupenu.. athule irunthu unkitte iruntha othungi irukanumnu nenaiche.. irunthenn.. ippavum iruken. Nee nalla irukenu teriyum. Unne paakathe naal'eh illa.. everyday unnode story paapen.. as a stalker. Oru fanpage admin'ah. Unkitte sonne thane.. naa unnode periya fan'nu. Athu than unmai.. athunale than unakunu oru fanpage thoranthu unaku support pandren. Naa enga un annanunga koode pesunaa.. unkoodeyum pesiruvenonu bayamm.. athunale than pesale.. avanunga enne ennai nenaichalum Paravale. Enaku nee santhosama irukanum.. ellarukum terinum.. sivaangi ashwin illamalayum santhosama irupanuu.. amaa thane.. he caressed her photo.

Ashwin= unne mattum than naa kadaisi vara love pannuven.. enaku vere yaarum venamm..

He wiped his tears and went to bathroom. His room is fully ashwin and sivaangi's picture. Ashwin have acted many movies. All the movies are hit... and tomorrow is his one movie audio launch. The movie title "avan sendran avalukaga". An GVM movie. Heroine is Avanthika. Yes, its ESP movie heroine.

Ashwin comes out from bathroom and laid in bed. He took his phone and open his fanpage account. He saw her story and clicked. She sings netru aval irundhaal song. Ashwin's eyes become moist. He touches her face.

Ashwin= I miss you maa. He keeps his phone aside and close his eyes. his sleep is so far to him.

The next day... he woke up and went to fresh up. Then he comes out and saw his audio launch costume. Its her favorite costume. Strips coat and pants. He changes to that outfit and took one mirror selfie. Then post in ig story with Nenje Ezhu song. Then he starts his car and went to audio launch place. There was many press media person. He greeted them and went inside.

Gvm= hai ashwin. how are you man?

Ashwin= im fine sir.

Gvm= kelvi patten nethu than oru movie'ode last shoot'nuu.. are you feel tired?

Ashwin= aiyoo.. apadilam illa sir. Im okay.. he smiles

Gvm= hmm.. then vaanga okarulamm.. he went to sit in their seats. After few minutes later the program starts. Our Rj Vijay anna was hosting the audio launch.

Vijay= soo.. ashwin ungaluku oru surprise ready pannirukomm.. paaka readyaahhh..

Ashwin smiles but not from his heart he just smiles for the camera. He feels like something going to happen. He looks the screen; his eyes widen. Its our CWC 2 family member wishing him.

Pugazh= deii mapleee.. congrats daa.. eppothom ithu pole santhosama iruuu

Rakshan= apromm ashwinn.. eppaid daa irukee.. nalla than irupe.. congratss daa.. eppadiyoo GVM sir koode oru movie pannithe.. kalaku daa.. innum neraiya heights reach pannanumm..

Shakila= ashwin paa.. vaalthukal. Eppothom happyah iru.. unaku ellame nallatha nadaka kadavul kitte pray pannikiren.

All the cwc member wish him. he cries. he doesn't know why. He misses them so much. He wants them beside him and talk to them. The video also comes to end. He chuckled sadly