Mafia Husband and Innocent Wife

Ashwinkumar as Rohit Sharma

Sivaangi as Sandhya

**

Rohit is a cold person and his married with Sandhya is an Arrange marriage by his Granny. He always be rude with Sandhya and hurt her with " you're nothing to me. Just a roommate in my house" this kind of word. 

One day, 

Sandhya found that she's pregnant with his baby.

Sandhyamv= inga iruntha enne torture pandre maatiri.. papa'vayum pannitharu'naa.. abort panna sollitharu'naa.. venam venam.. nambe inga irunthu poirulam.. thoorama.. she packed her clothes and runs by back gate..

4 Years Later,

Intha this 4 years Rohit's bodyguards or he didn't search her. She was happy with her 3 years daughter Anjali Rohit Sharma. 

Sandhya= nalaiku yaaroo 3 year aaga porangaa.. en Anjali papaku 3 vayasu aaga potha.. she talks with her daughter.. Anjali giggles cutely..

Sandhya= nalaiku papa've amma park'ku kutitu poren sariyaa.. 

Anjali= okayy.. she giggles.. 

Sandhya= cheri ippo papa chamatha thunganum.. okayy?? 

Anjali= cartoon.. cartoon.. 

Sandhya= nalaiku paakalam thangamm.. ippo thoonganum sariya?? ammaku keele kitchen'le velle iruku.. Anjali pouts showing her dimple like her father.. Sandhya sighs..

Sandhyamv= appavum ponnum mattum pout panna eppadi tha intha kuzhi viluthoo.. Sandhya lays beside her and pats her slowly singing a song.. After few minutes, she cover her with blanket and went to kitchen. She on radio and their song " Sirikathey" plays.. Sandhya smiles..

Fb:

6 years back, 

Rohit comes to their house in druken state.. Sandhya hold him..

Rohit= heyyy Sandhuu.. he smiles showing his dimple.. Sandhya smiles..

Sandhya= roomku polamm.. poitu thungunge.. they slowly walks to their room.. Sandhya made him sits in bed.. Rohit looked her..

Sandhya= ennachuu??

Rohit= yen nee sirikaa maatre?? siricha evalo azhaga irukee teriyumaa.. Sandhya wide her eyes..

Sandhya= enna sonningaa??

Rohit= sirichaa cute'ah irukee.. appadiye kannathule kuzhi vilum paaruu.. athule naa vilunthuruven.. he falls on bed.. Sandhya smiles.. Rohit looked her

Rohit= thoo paaruu.. vilunthudenn.. Sirkatheyy Sirikatheyy.. siripalee mayakathee.. Adikaadhae adikaadhae.. Azhagaalae adikaadhae.. He sings and falls in sleep.. Sandhya cover him with blanket and she sleeps in couch..

FB Ends

Sandhya wipes her tears and cleans the dishes.. After few minutes, she heard a bang sound from Anjali's room.. Sandhya runs to her room and saw a tall figure standing there and Anjali giggles at the figure.. Sandhya wide her eyes..

Sandhya= Rohit? she whispers.. Rohit turns to her.. He is so different. He looks like a normal man.. he moves to Sandhya.. Sandhya stands there without moving an inch.. Rohit hugs her but Sandhya didn't hugs him.

Rohit= I've missed you so much. Naa oru kolanthaiye kolre alavuku cruel ila.. naa anaiku unaku propose pandrathuku than ellame arrange pannithu lateah vanthe.. anaa nee anga illa.. ellarum thedunanga.. appo than naa un room'le vecha CCTV nyabagathuku vanthu check panne.. nee pesunathu ellame ketten.. appo unne theda venam'nu sollithen.. nee ithana varushama inga irukenu teriyum.. naa every night Anjali'ode birthday'ku varuven.. yen nee labour pain'le irukum pothu koode naa than help panne.. nee enne nambure appo varalamnu irunthen.. anaa inaiku Anjali naa kudutha balloon'eh odaicha naale unaku terinju pochu.. he pouts.. Sandhya hugs him and cries.. Rohit caressed her hair..

Rohit= naa maarithen maa.. i've changed alot... nambe veetuku polama?? Sandhya looked him.. Rohit kissed her forehead and wipes her tears.. Their hug broke when Anjali called Sandhya..

Anjali= ammaaa.. Sandhya walks toward her. Rohit sits beside her.

Sandhya= appo ithana varushama naa unnode 1st wisher illaya?? un appa than first wisher'ahh?? Anjali giggles..

Anjali= appa.. Rohit carried her and kissed cheeks..

Rohit= Angelll.. Anjali kissed his cheeks and wets his face with her kisses.. Rohit smiles.. Sandhya admire their bond and smiles..

##

Random short shot than.

Nalla irunthucha? Romba naal kalichu eluthiruken.. Support pannunga !

Comment and Vote!

By,

Thiv