Neethanadaaa

A random shot! It's all just an imagination! Don't take serious!!!

###

One youtube channel was plan to do cook with comali celebration with all season cook and comali with cook with comali fans. So the director of this channel called Sivaangi and infrom her about this.

In call:

Sivu= sirrr.. avar varara?

Director= illa maa.. avaruku busy schedule irukunu sonaruu.. soo varaleyamm

Sivu= ohh.. cheringe sir.. naa nalaiku morning vanthurenn

Director= cheri maa. 

Call ends.

The next day...   

Sivu was get ready in a plain pink saree and let her hari freee

After she get ready, she drove her car to the set. after she arrived the place, she saw her all cwc family was there.. she smiles at them.

Sruthika= heyyy sivvuuu.. eppadi irukeee.. she runs to her and hug her

Sivu= naa nalla iruke akkaaa.. neenga eppadi irukingeee

Sruthika= naa nalla iruken maa.. yen face dull'ah irukuu

Sivu= onnum illa kaa.. lite'ah odambu sari illa.. morning vomit vanthucuu.. soo athan konjum tiredd

Sruthika looks her and tell her to go her caravan to take rest.. she also nodded her head and went to her caravan.. she look the caravan and get in.. when she enters the someone hugs her. she shocks and going to shout, but the person close her mouth..

' maaaa.. naa thann naa thannn'

Immediately her eyes start to welled up.. a drop tears fall in the person hand. the person turn her and hold her cheeks

' achooo.. yen ennode chellamaa alugurangaa.. ' the person wipes her tearss.. sivu look the person and hugs him..

sivu= ashwineyyyy.. i missed you she whispers.

yeahh.. its our ashwinnneyyyy! he saw her after 2 months because have a hectic shoot in kashmir. he always called her and pampered her.. but whenever he look her crying his eyes also welled up..

Ashwin= chellamm.. alugathee maaa.. plssss.. enakum alugai varuthuuu

sivu lifts her chin and look him

Sivu= pondathi oruthi veetle avalo naal'ah thaniya irukalee.. seekiram varuvomanu thonuchaaaa?? 

Ashwin smilesss.. Yeahh they got married but the marriage happens without the media people. they got married with their close family member  and cwc members. 

Ashwin= athunaale than naa oodi vanthudenn.. innum ennale oru maasam koode en pondathiye paakama iruke mudiyathunu sollithu.. he kissed her forehead. she smiles.