And that's how i came to live in a teapot! ehe

prepare for some y/n lore!

nothing to exact though, so interpret it to your life.

I ran, and ran, and then ran some more. I'm not even sure if someone was chasing me.

the kimono was likely dirty, my makeup was probably smeared, and my hair a mess, but the one thing that wouldn't go away was the smile on my face.

I looked at the large rock I ended up resting on.

"I'm alive" In this moment I was happier than I had probably ever been in my past life.

it wasn't as though it was a bad life, more so that I just didn't always have the will to enjoy it. How could I with everything that had happened back then.

I shuddered just thinking about it. I found my mind wondering to this whole situation. I laid back onto the rock, taking in the stars.

"huh, I have a vision, how interesting", I said as I brought the small ornament into my vision (a/n: no pun intended).

the vision was normal sized, not too big, and not too small. Surprisingly it was almost weightless. the outside design however was unrecognizable to me. I couldn't recognize it from any nation in genshin.

'it's probably like this because I'm not from this world' I thought.

I suddenly shot up, remembering something that sebastian had said moments before I had been sent here.

"I really should test that out now" I thought out loud.

I put my hand in front of me, imagining a bottomless bag, and moved my hand to the right.

much to my surprise a screen almost identical to the inventory button in genshin showed up, the only thing different was the lack of primogems.

thankfully I had everything from my account in my inventory, I once again smiled. I put the paper with my name change into my inventory, and closed it.

I then put my hand out and pictured the character screen, and moved my hand down and to the right, and a screen showing my name appeared:

L/n Y/n

******

Level 100/90

max hp: 30,723

ATK: 2,144

DEF:920

Elemental Mastery: 159

Max Stamina: 240

"wait, 100 out of 90? How is that even possible.." I wondered out loud. I shook myself out of my thoughts, it doesn't matter, I'll keep looking through this screen.

Next I clicked on the button labeled: weapons.