The great commissioner is like a cat...

Full title: The great commissioner is like a cat...he wants attention when you don't want to give it to him

maybe he's a little ooc here... but who cares <3

.... also there is some... suggestive content so..... nothing too major, but you can read between the lines..

Y/n's POV:

My body felt light and heavy all at the same time. It felt like I was floating, but I also felt very grounded. There was also a source of warmth that enveloped my whole body, warming me to the core, almost urging me to continue to sleep.

The funny thing is that I almost let sleep fully take me once more, that is until I remembered... I live alone... And with that thought my eyes shot open, I made sure I didn't move too much, as I didn't want to alert whoever, or whatever was in the room with me. Much to my surprise, it was ayato... His blue locks messy from sleeping, but it was him.

'this must be his room' I thought to myself as I looked around the room, it was very simple, the only real indicators that the room belonged to him was a small collection of framed pictures hung in one of the corners of the room. One of the pictures was of Ayato, Ayaka and thoma, the others seemed to be childhood pictures.

I tried to sit up further so that I could go get a closer look at them, but I was stopped by ayato, who gripped my kimono and let out a sort of whine, almost asking me not to leave. I stared down at him for a few minutes, opting to just sit up, and enjoy the silence.

'I wonder, how did that battle end?' As I thought that my eyes once again fell to Ayato, who had his head now in my lap, I moved my hand to run my fingers through his hair when I realized... 'wait, this isn't my kimono, and am I bandaged?'

Sure enough, I was no longer wearing the shrine maiden outfit that Yae Miko had given to me, but in it's place was a beautiful (color) kimono that had some floral designs in (color) that complimented it.

'this must be his doing'

For the next few minutes I continued to run my hair through Ayato's hair, untangling the knots that he had from sleeping, and even began to braid it some.

At least until there was a knock at the door followed by a concerned voice which I recognized as thoma, "My lord, are you okay in there? You have been holed up in there since last night?"

Ayato only groaned slightly in response, and attempted to burry his head further into my lap, gaining a slight gasp of surprise followed by a chuckle from me, 'who knew the great commissioner was not a morning person' I thought to myself.

There was a pause from the other side of the door, before Thoma muttered something that was muffled by the door. "I'm coming in!" He said, louder than what he had said before.

The moment he said that Ayato shot up, looking slightly bewildered, Making eye contact with me he let out a sigh, "Thoma, don't come in, I have a situation." As ayato said the last part he narrowed his eyes, in a threatening manner (although it wasn't all that threatening because of the small braids coupled with his bed head).

There was a moment of silence followed by a sigh from the other side, "...okay, my lord."

Once we heard the receding foot steps, ayato grabbed my wrist, "You're not going anywhere." He said, his voice far deeper and huskier due to the fact that he had just woke up. Not seeing a reply, he gave me a look, "Okay?"

I could only nod in response. Once he saw my agreement, he let go of my wrist and moved to sit on the other side of the futon, directly across from me.

"Who are you?"

And so the questions begin.

"I am Y/n L/n, but I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself last name first right?" I said looking at him for confirmation, receiving just a blank stare was not what I was expecting, Why are you being so cold? I wanted to ask, but i ultimately decided against it, gesturing for him to continue with his questions.