The return of the daddy issues, aha

We love us a woman who know's how to hold her own, yes queen... anyways:

Resuming where we left off:

Y/n's POV:

In the monster's new form it was stronger, and faster than before, but it was also quickly deteriorating (likely from the archon residue), which proved to be both good and bad for us, on one side we just needed to last long enough for the monster to die, but on the other side would it even be possible? I mean it's strength and speed had just increased to double- no triple what it was before, and Ayato and I were both suffering from the archon residue and fatigue.

I attempted to stand up straight to initiate the next attack, and resume the switching technique that Ayato and I had been using before, and I was successful... until I wasn't. 

The world suddenly went sideways and it became hard to process any sense of feeling in my body, 

"Damn! Y/n, are you okay?" ayato suddenly asked, concern lacing his tone, as I laid in his arms.

"Yea, yea, I'll be fine, just give me like five minutes." I said, trying to reassure the bluenette above me, which was hard considering the fact that I couldnt stand up on my own coupled with the fact that I had just slurred some of the words.

"When will you finally be honest with me?" He suddenly asked, causing me to look up and see his hurt expression, "nevermind." holding me in his arms, tightly as he dodged a small series of attacks, now on the defensive. 

"He's going to attack in a straight line, coming from that plant pot and coming straight towards you." I said, not caring about keeping my secret, just wanting this fight to be over quickly. 

There was a slight gasp above me, but he complied jumping out of the monster's path. And sure enough, seconds later the monster attacked, in the same place I had predicted. 

"How did you" he murmured, not asking for a reply, but more as a statement of marvel. 

A small sense of pride came over me. One that was short lived, as the red arrow--the one that signals an enemy is near-- appeared right behind us. 

In this moment it was as though my body moved on it's own, I pushed myself out of ayato's arms, allowing myself to stand on the ground and quickly pushed ayato out of the way equipping my sword as I did so, countering the monster's attack.

The attack was quite powerful, and pushed me back a few paces, allowing me to attempt something that I had been meaning to try for a while.  However, just as I was about to initiate the attack I began to have a coughing fit, blood seeping from my lips. 

"Y/n!" ayato was quickly by my side, and blocked the monster's attack with his sword. 

He turned around, his face painted with concern, before he let out a small huff,

"idiot." He said quietly before returning his attention back to the monster, "Kamisato Art: Suiyuu!" as he said that, it was almost as though the battle field was turned into a painting, hydro flowers began to bloom and explode causing the monster damage and confusing it. 

As I marveled at the sight, I soon felt my body being refueled with energy. 

'huh? what the-' I quickly cut off my thoughts, there was no use thinking about it. 

I quickly resumed the finale of my plan. 

I dashed out from behind ayato, jumping four feet in the air, and then creating a series of condensed anemo and propelling myself from each, until I felt as though I was high enough, about as high as the building, before initiating my ultimate attack.