~•Hello!•~

Well hello there

Well hello there. I am your author, You can refer to me as, Author. :)

You my dear reader are based on the character Nezuko Kamado from Demon slayer.

You will have the bamboo and your abilities will be basically the same.

Though I will not make you be a nice and quieter Y/N.

Sorry if that's what you're looking for.

I tend to like more...Villainous reader inserts...I'm not saying that you're going to be a big villain. I'll just make you a little crazy.

Tokyo Revengers belongs to Ken Wakui.

Demon slayer belongs to Koyoharu Gotouge.
(I hope I'm right I just did some research)

Now, My dear reader. Here is some information.
~••~
Y/N Kamado lived with her family for a majority of her life. Soon her family died while she was playing outside. She was knocked out and later found by people over her family's dead bodies.

They didn't suspect Y/N killed them. There was a murder weapon and they soon found the culprit, who later escaped and they didn't catch him again.

Y/N was then sent off to multiple other families. Though when they found out about her fangs, eyes, and sharp nails...They abandoned her and she was always sent back.

Soon she had to move to another orphanage because the other kids were always scared of her.

They gave her the bamboo and she kept it in her mouth at all times. Strangely, she never even needed to eat.

But when she saw blood she'd always look away while sweating.

People just thought she was afraid of blood but really, she just didn't want to attack anyone.

It was a weird thing she always had with her. Whenever someone was bleeding she had the urge to attack them. It happened once but her older brother stopped her.

She began to try and act normal but soon enough she was dragged into the delinquent world by a 'friend'.

Y/N was 10 when she was introduced to the delinquent world by a 'friend'.

Y/N soon began to become obsessed with beating people up, no matter the gender or what they've done.

You could say she was crazy.

(Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room, a rubber room! A rubber room with rats and rats make me crazy.)

Y/N met Shinichiro Sano when she was 9.

And that my dear, is where our story begins.

~••~
LMAO I just wrote like three chapters in one day. It's 3:30 rn lmao.

Anyways this will be my first publish on this account. I hope you enjoy reading this story. It may not be the best because I just finished writing these first few chapters.
-Editing this story cuz why not-
~••~

-Editing this story cuz why not-~••~