~•Reunion•~

Y/N got home safely without anyone stopping her

She checked the cameras on Akuma and fell asleep when she saw Akuma was safe.

When she woke up, she went and grabbed a fresh cup of water, drinking it as she went on her phone and checked the cameras.

Before she checked the cameras she saw a news article with a picture of Muzan so she clicked it.

The article had lots of information about his condition and what his family told them.

He'd survive when he got the surgery. The surgery was expensive but his family was rich.

Y/N put her phone in her bag and had to refrain from breaking the glass in her hand. She had bandages on her arms that she hid with her sleeves.

She went for a walk to calm herself down after finding out Muzan may survive.

Y/N walked around for two hours, playing with a few random kids that didn't have enough people to play freeze tag with.

She had fun and the kids were all fast so she had to actually try and run.

She waved goodbye to the kids, who waved and yelled out byes as they went inside their houses.

Y/N pulled out her phone and unlocked it, scrolling through her apps until she found the camera app and checked on Akuma.

The camera was moving a lot and she could see Akuma's white fur legs running.

She watched while looking for Akuma from the tracker app.

Akuma jumped onto a box up high and Y/N saw people in gang uniforms chasing after Akuma. Y/N noticed the blonde glasses guy in the background with two others.

Y/N got a solid location on where Akuma was and that was when Akuma began running around again as they were being chased.

Y/N quickly ran to where Akuma was.

When Y/N got to the area Akuma was in, she saw a ton of boxes around and a lot of people in gang uniforms.

She slowly walked closer and noticed a guy on the floor, tired, with scratches all over his face.

Y/N cautiously walked in, somehow they didn't notice her walk inside the building.

Y/N jumped over some boxes and looked for Akuma, hearing people running in another room and a crash.

She heard hissing from Akuma and she quickly went over towards that room, hearing loud laughing and Akuma hissing.

She stopped by the door and looked inside the room, seeing a big guy holding Akuma and seemingly showing off about the fact he caught the cat.

Akuma was hissing and scratching his hands but he didn't seem to care.

Y/N fixed her bag so it wouldn't fall and she sprinted in, jumping from one box to another and then kicking the guy to the ground from behind.

Y/N put the bag down and Akuma jumped inside the bag, Y/N zipped up the bag slightly so Akuma wouldn't fall out when she ran again.

Y/N kicked the guy she was standing on twice and then turned to leave until she heard clapping from the right and she turned.

One guy was clapping his hands, as if he was happy.

Y/N saw three of them and looked them over until she got to the one on the right of the blonde glasses guy.

"Y/N...?" He mumbled as Y/N gave him a closed-eyed smile.

He smiled back and walked up to her.

"It's good to see you again." He said as Y/N hugged him.

Y/N nodded and then pulled away from the hug.

"You know her?" The blonde glasses guy asked as he looked irritated.

"Yep, I met her in juvie." Kazutora said with a smile as he pat Y/N's head.

"Why was she in juvie?" The blonde glasses guy asked.

Kazutora just smiled and didn't answer.

Y/N took off her muzzle but kept it close to her mouth.

"I'm afraid this meeting will be cut short. I have other business to attend to. I hope to meet you again soon, Kazutora, perhaps for Halloween?" Y/N said calmly as she then put her muzzle back on.

Kazutora nodded and gave her a goodbye hug.

"See you then!" Kazutora said with a smile as Y/N turned and walked away with Akuma sleeping in her bag.

(I did want to say that I recently got a co-writer. They don't want to be mentioned in this story so for now they'll go by Anonymous co-author.)

(Anonymous co-author gave me ideas for how I wanted this chapter to go. I'll write the Halloween special soon and I'll probably post it early. Just know that after that chapter I'll be working on other stories until I come back to this one.)

(Have a wonderful week.)

(Also, please wish me luck in getting Wriothesley in Genshin Impact. I really want him lol)

 I really want him lol)