~•Demon is back!•~

Y/N had put the chat on silent for a while as they've been chatting on it non stop for three days

Y/N then got a feeling she should open  the chat so she did.
~••~

Demon is now online

(Mikey):
Demon is back!

(Draken):
Still haven't kicked them out?

(Sanzu):
Okay...Well I just saw this red eyed guy with black hair beat up a bunch of members

(Demon):
Give me your location

(Sanzu):
What? No

(Demon):
Give me your location
Or I'll kill you too

(Mikey):
Give your location, I'll be going there as well.

(Sanzu):
-XXXXXXHELLOXXXXXXX-
(you know when you stare closely, it kind of looks like there are arrows. Could just be the font I have though...)

~••~

Y/N turned off the phone immediately and walked out of the house, she recently got permission to leave again so she used it to her advantage.

Y/N ran to the location quickly and she did indeed see Muzan, Daki was there as well.

She saw Mikey and a few other people, she assumed was the other members in the group.

Daki looked at Y/N and paused before she walked over to her with a small glare.

Muzan turned around and froze in fear.

Daki stood in front of Y/N in a fighting pose and Y/N glared at Daki.

Mikey looked over at Y/N and Daki and froze as he saw Daki getting into a fighting position.

As far as he knew, Y/N didn't know how to fight.

When he was about to go over to Y/N, Draken stopped him and he looked back.

"Focus on the one in front of us, Mikey." Draken said as Mikey slowly nodded and walked up to Muzan, who was standing and looking at Y/N.

Y/N glared at Daki, who was almost about to back down but jumped at Y/N anyways.

Takemichi didn't know what to do. He could run in front of the girl and take the hit or he could stand and watch.

He didn't have much time to run over so he yelled instead.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Takemichi yelled as Daki flinched a little at the voice.

Y/N raised her first and punched Daki in the stomach.