~•Akuma•~

Y/N was still peacefully sleeping when Akuma woke up and somehow turned on Y/N's phone

The cat's smart.

A little too smart.

Akuma also somehow scrolled through her phone to look through the cameras.

Akuma felt that they should check the camera, so they did.

In the camera, Muzan Kibutsuji himself was walking around very hesitantly, as if someone would just pop up in front of him and beat him up.

Haha

It'll happen.

Akuma jumped on Y/N but she kept sleeping, so Akuma decided to take matters into their own...paws.

Yeah.

Akuma ran out of the house. They jumped out the window...

And ran to where Muzan was.

Akuma climbed onto a ledge and watched him as he walked around, still hesitant to turn any kind of corner.

Akuma proceeded to sneak up from behind him and jumped onto his head, somehow Muzan didn't notice and Akuma silently cut off his hair.

Akuma is great.

All hail Akuma.

I'm kidding.

Maybe.

Akuma jumped off of Muzan after they cut off all of his hair, only leaving a very short amount of hair left.

Akuma nodded at their own work and ran back to Y/N after hissing at Muzan.

Muzan finally noticed his hair was pretty much gone and let out a scream before he ran back to wherever he came from.

Some mansion or whatever.

Akuma jumped on the bed Y/N was on and she immediately woke up, sitting up before she opened her eyes and stared at Akuma.

Akuma walked over hesitantly and then pushed her phone to her, in which Y/N grabbed the phone and looked through the cameras while petting Akuma.

She rewinded the camera to the time where Muzan lost all his hair and sent the video to a certain group of people.

Ahem, these guys.