~•I hate this so much•~

(Okay so there's a chance I'm just paranoid- but I keep seeing some black dots around me, but there's no bugs there-)

(Can someone smart plz tell me what's wrong with me?)

(Anyways my brother killed the roach for me so yay. Thanks brother. Yes, I woke him up when I saw the roach and he killed it for me.)

(I also keep feeling something just crawling on my back or my arms but when I look there's nothing there.)

(Please...I need answers-)

~••~

Y/N woke up and sat up immediately, if anyone saw her, they'd be scared.

Y/N got out of bed and got ready for the day. She then drank some water to stay hydrated.

Then she walked outside and followed Kokushibo around, he knew she was following her and he constantly tried to lose her but she was always following him.

She's good at what she does.

Whatever it is she does...

She's good at it.

Y/N continued to follow Kokushibo around, she really wanted to beat him up but he kept staying around people.

Because she didn't want to accidentally ruin someone's day, she didn't beat up Kokushibo right away.

But if it was Muzan instead of Kokushibo, she doesn't care she'll beat him up.

Akaza walked up to Kokushibo but then changed directions when he saw Y/N.

Y/N let Akaza walk away and continued to follow Kokushibo, who hurriedly spent Muzan's money.

He looked like nothing was wrong on the outside but inside, he was panicking.

He made a turn and wound up where nobody else was around, so Y/N took that chance and kicked him.

Akaza watched as he drank water that had a, 'Respect Women' paper taped on it.

When turned to the side, it would also show, 'Respect Children(Most of them)'

Then when turned again, it would show, 'Respect Y/N'.

While Y/N beat up Kokushibo she gave Akaza a nod in approval.

He was clearly her favorite.

She beat up Kokushibo for a few more minutes and then walked up to Akaza, who continued to drink his water, a little nervously.

Y/N patted his back, in approval and then she walked away.

Akaza then walked up to Kokushibo.

"You...Left....me...to...die" Kokushibo said as he slowly stood up.

"Technically...She didn't kill you." Akaza said as he finished drinking his water.

"Technically...I'll...kill...you" Kokushibo said as Akaza quickly walked away as Kokushibo slowly stood up and slowly walked after him.