~•Games•~

Y/N soon woke up, everyone else did as well except for Mikey

Y/N soon woke up, everyone else did as well except for Mikey. Y/N took a shower in Takemichi's parent's room.

When she got out, everyone was awake and Akuma jumped on her, Y/N hugged Akuma and sat on the couch, she gave her brush to Draken and he brushed her hair for her.

"We should go get food!" Mikey exclaimed and everyone agreed.

Y/N carried Akuma and Takemichi handed her a flavored drink (or soda, maybe just water, your choice).

They all walked together to a restaurant, a cheap one.

They sat at a table, the ones near the windows, Y/N was closer to the door entrance and both she and Akuma just stared at the people who entered.

Some of them just left the restaurant, the rest went to the opposite side of the restaurant.

"Y/N! Do you ever wish you could eat a burger? They're amazing!" Mikey said.

Y/N looked back at Mikey while Akuma kept staring at the door.

Y/N nodded at Mikey's question.

"Why can't you eat?" Takemichi asked Y/N.

Y/N moved her muzzle a bit so she could talk.

"Tastes weird. I throw up sometimes when I eat." Y/N replied as she put her muzzle back on.

Takemichi nodded and they went back to eating while Y/N went back to staring at the door.

Takemichi paid for the meal and they all began to leave to a park to play some games.

Y/N and Mikey ran around collecting flowers. When they collected a bunch of flowers, Y/N ran to Takemichi and had him teach her how to make a flower crown, while Mikey did the same but went to Draken.

Y/N and Mikey exchanged flower crowns and everyone was forced to play freeze tag.

Baji won.

After playing they all went back to Takemichi's house and watched another movie before they all fell asleep.

(I spun a wheel.)

(Starting now...This story is discontinued. I'm sorry for those who like the story and want to see how it ends, but for now the story is discontinued.)

(I just have no ideas for this story and I have a bunch of other ones I'm working on, both me and Anonymous co-author are sorry for having to pause this story)

(No Christmas chapter will be updated and as of Sunday, Dec 10th at 1:25 AM, this story is discontinued.)

(I'll be writing chapters when ideas come, but they won't be published until I decide to commit to this story again and have enough ideas to do so.)

(I enjoyed working on this story and am sad I have no further ideas to add to it.)

)