~•Happy Holidays•~

(I'd feel bad if I didn't make a Christmas Chapter)

Y/N grabbed Akuma while sitting in front of the blank and boring green tree. She looked to the side and saw ornaments of many colors.

Her parents decided to let her decorate the tree this year. Y/N scooted away from the ornaments and got up, putting Akuma in her bag as she grabbed some money and left to the store.

Y/N ran into Takemichi and dragged him along. Akuma stared at him and Takemichi acted as if he didn't see Akuma.

So now Y/N and Takemichi were shopping for Y/N's tree she decided it was going to be pink and white.

"Is this good...?" Takemichi asked as he showed Y/N the ornaments he had collected.

Y/N nodded and he followed her as she went to look for a star and Candycanes.

Everything pink.

After they finished shopping they went to get milkshakes.

Everything pink.

After milkshakes they went to Y/N's house to decorate the tree.

Takemichi ended up calling the others because he got stuck and was now a tree decoration. Y/N didn't help him and whenever he tried to get out, the tree would almost fall on him.

So he didn't try to get out to avoid Y/N being sad or mad.

Everyone who arrived just ignored Takemichi except for Chifuyu, who got Takemichi out when no one was looking.

They all attempted to cook, it was a disaster that they had to clean as Y/N's parents cooked for them.

At dinner time, they all sat at the table as Y/N's parents served everyone food.

When Y/N's parents left, they all began talking more casually.

"Thanks for helping me out of the tree...Chifuyu." Takemichi said as he glared at everyone else. Everyone looked away and just ate slowly.

"Didn't you just get here?" Baji asked as Takemichi glared at him.

"No! I was stuck over at the tree! Y/N wrapped me up in the tree decorations!" Takemichi yelled as Y/N looked over at him.

Takemichi froze and quickly added, "Accidentally...I'm sure..."

Y/N nodded.

Akuma slowly stopped walking over to Takemichi and went back to Y/N.

They all gathered around the tree as they drank hot chocolate and Y/N put gifts under the tree.

"Ooh! Can I open one? I see my name!" Mikey said as he picked up one gift with his name, Y/N hit his head and Akuma ran over and jumped on his head.

Mikey fell back and blinked as Akuma stared at him.

"...I can wait" Mikey said after a few seconds. Akuma nodded and walked back to Y/N, who was decorating the presents with pink glitter.