~•Friendship!•~

Y/N walked beside Kanao as they explored a few alleys together

Y/N just ran into Kanao and had her follow her as she looked for Muzan.

Kanao had to go after a while of searching and Y/N continued to explore alone.

Y/N saw Kokushibo walking alone and followed him at a distance.

Kokushibo started to walk in a huge circle, which made Y/N aware he knew he was being followed, so she stopped following him directly and instead, used a few cameras to watch him.

Kokushibo began to actually walk somewhere after half an hour and Y/N followed by watching her cameras.

Y/N found out where Muzan stood but didn't attack right away, instead she noted where he was and left to plan ahead.

In case he ends up surviving again.

Y/N won't stop until he is dead. It's what he deserves.

Y/N went back home and just looked through the group chats she was in, nothing really new or odd stood out so she just planned for the rest of that day.

She got a knock on her door and she got up to go answer the door, she saw Takemichi standing in front of her, so she let him in.

"Uh...Hi, Y/N...I was wondering if I could...uh...check the cameras you have?" Takemichi asked, Y/N stood still for a while before she nodded excitedly and took him up to her room.

Takemichi saw all the notes and read a few while Y/N grabbed her phone.

Y/N moved her muzzle down so she could talk.

"Why do you need...cameras?" Y/N asked as Takemichi looked at her.

"It's...for a project...?" Takemichi said, it didn't sound convincing.

"Truth." Y/N said as she kept her phone away from him, not going to let him see the cameras until he told the truth.

"Uh...If I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe me..." Takemichi said as Y/N glared at him.

"I...have a feeling...no...not a feeling...I know that someone is trying to destroy Toman from the inside...If I can see the cameras you have...I might be able to prove this to everyone else...and everything will be fine." Takemichi said as Y/N stopped glaring at him and gave him her phone.

She pointed to an app and Takemichi clicked it.

"Go through all...Find what you need." Y/N said with a smile as she got up and went back to planning how she'd kill Muzan.

Takemichi and Y/N sat in silence, each doing something different.

After an hour, Takemichi gave Y/N her phone back.

"Thank you...Y/N. This has been very helpful..." Takemichi said as he started to leave, but was stopped when Y/N spoke again.

"...What are you?"

Takemichi froze and slowly turned to look back at Y/N.

"Wh-What? What do you mean?" Takemichi asked as he faced Y/N. Y/N made eye contact with him.

"What are you?" Y/N asked again as Takemichi started to get a bit scared she knew about him.

"Human...?"

Y/N looked at him and then looked away.

"You are human...but...stronger. I'll ask again...What are you?" Y/N asked as her back was facing Takemichi.

"I...You won't believe me." Takemichi said as he went and sat on the chair next to Y/N.

"We'll see."

"I am...a Time leaper..." Takemichi mumbled as Y/N widened her eyes slightly and looked at Takemichi.

"Explain."

Takemichi told Y/N about his ability and everything he was trying to change.

"That's why I needed to check your camera...There wasn't much...but I saw that your cat--"Akuma"--...Akuma had run into Kisaki...He is behind everything bad in the future...at least at the start of it..." Takemichi said.

"My future...What was it last time you checked?" Y/N asked as she sat down next to Takemichi.

"...Before...You would have killed Muzan...in the last future, I didn't run up and stop you from killing him then and there...You were arrested and was sent to death row...but you escaped and killed all the other...Upper moons, I think you called them that." Takemichi said with a small sigh.

"We spoke in that future?" Y/N asked as Takemichi nodded.

"I ran into you while making my way somewhere...We started to talk and you told me everything...I got back from checking a future today...and your future is unknown to me...I didn't hear anything from you but I did some research, the Upper moons and Muzan are still alive. I just don't know where you are." Takemichi said as Y/N nodded.

"If you need any help starting today...Call me. If you need someone dead. I'll kill them." Y/N smiled and Takemichi sweat dropped but smiled back.

"Let's not talk about killing..."

"Murder, yay!"

"No, no murder. Murder is bad!"

"Death to all!"

New Cover and Header have been chosen, the rest have been deleted and will be used in different stories

-Editing Author, 2024