~•Why didn't I just do numbers?•~

Y/N left Wakasa and the others after a while and went back home

She sat on her bed and just rolled around.

She was bored so she grabbed her phone from the charger and continued to roll around on her bed.

~••~

(Takemichi):
Thanks for adding me back...Draken.

(Draken):
Mikey wasn't going to so I did whatever.

(Mikey):
I was going to add him back.
Eventually.

(Takemichi):
Wow...
So nice.

(Smiley):
Haha

(Mikey):
So what now?

(Draken):
I don't know. We sleep?

(Mikey):
A sleepover??
Yay!

(Demon):
Nay

(Mikey):
Aw...

~••~

Y/N was still bored so she turned off her phone and looked out the window and spotted someone familiar.

The person looked up at the window on instinct and froze.

Y/N opened her window and the person took a step back.

Y/N jumped out of her window and the person booked it away.

Y/N immediately chased them, her phone still in her hand.

The person bumped into a guy with pink hair and had to stop, Y/N jumped and kicked the person she was chasing.

"Damn it! Akaza you've gotten me killed!" The green haired male said to the pink haired male, who acted like he didn't know him.

Y/N looked at the pink haired male, who just whistled and acted like he saw nothing.

The pink haired male sweatdropped when Y/N looked at him.

Y/N dragged the green haired male away and the pink haired male, Akaza sighed in relief.

"What...happened?" A man with long hair asked as he stopped by Akaza.

"Gyutaro got spotted by...her..." Akaza said as the other male nodded.

They then heard a faint scream.

"That...was...
Gyutaro...wasn't...it?" The male asked as Akaza nodded.

"Should...have...ran...faster" The male said as Akaza nodded.

"So... Kokushibo...Muzan is still in the hospital...what do we do?" Akaza asked as Kokushibo shrugged.

"Spend...his...money" Kokushibo said when Y/N walked past and looked at them.

Y/N stopped and looked at them. She then nodded approvingly, saying they should definitely spend his money.

Akaza and Kokushibo nodded back and Y/N walked away.

"She's scary..." Akaza said as Gyutaro came back, limping.

"She never even hurts you...Akaza" Gyutaro said as he sat down against a wall.

"You even talked to that Shinobu girl, and she hates us as well." Gyutaro added.

"That was when me and her were planning Doma's murder...Fun times..." Akaza said with a nod.

"Wait...are you the ones that got Doma sent to jail?" Gyutaro asked as Akaza nodded.

Kokushibo just sighed and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Akaza asked.

"To...get...Muzan's...money...we...need...to...spend...it...all" Kokushibo replied as he walked away.

"Why do you...?" Gyutaro asked as he winced at the sudden pain he got from trying to get up.

"Damn...this hurts..." Gyutaro said.

"Y/N wants us to spend all of Muzan's money..." Akaza said as Gyutaro just nodded.

Y/N went back home and sat on her bed, spying on the three to make sure they did spend Muzan's money.

Y/N watched through her phone as they did indeed leave and spend Muzan's money.

(I'm gonna be honest. I don't like this story at all. I may have written it and I'll probably keep writing it. I just don't like it as much.)

)