~•Bad Vibes•~

Y/N woke up with Akuma and they both went downstairs to drink water

Then Y/N grabbed a bag and opened it for Akuma to jump in, which they did.

She left it open and walked out of the house with Akuma in her bag.

She didn't have anything she needed to do at the moment so she was watching the camera on her phone but accidentally bumped into someone so she looked up to see some blonde guy with glasses.

He just walked past her after he glared at her for a moment.

She blankly stared at him as he left and was about to walk away again until she noticed Takemichi nearby watching the blonde glasses guy walk away.

She tilted her head and then opened the bag, Akuma jumped out and Y/N pointed at the blonde glasses guy. Akuma then ran and followed the guy around as Y/N walked off, looking at the cameras.

Y/N noticed that Takemichi was gone but she just continued her walk.

She ran into Akaza and followed him around, ending up in an alley with both Akaza and Shinobu.

"Hello, Y/N, Akaza." Shinobu greeted.

Akaza looked confused and then looked behind him and jumped a bit.

"You scared me...I didn't realize you were behind me." Akaza said as he gave Shinobu a wave and leaned against a wall.

"So, I propose that we frame Doma for hitting young people, or worse." Shinobu said with a smile.

Akaza nodded.

"How do we get him alone, though? We can't have witnesses, well, civilian witnesses." Akaza asked.

Y/N was looking on her map and saw that Doma was nearby so she showed Shinobu and Akaza.

"You have a tracker on them...?" Shinobu asked as she looked at the map.

Y/N nodded and Akaza looked around his arms to see if he noticed a tracker on him.

Shinobu smiled.

"Akaza, could you go grab Doma for us?" Shinobu asked with a smile as Akaza stopped looking for the tracker and nods, looking at the map and then walking off to get Doma.

He walked back with Doma right behind him. Akaza walked to the other end of the alley and just waited, he had kicked Doma and made him trip so he got one hit in.

Doma got up and then looked at Shinobu and Y/N to see Shinobu with a cut on her cheek and Y/N with bruises and tears in her eyes, he was visibly confused.

Shinobu ran up and kicked him and then went back to being beside Y/N.

"Couldn't help it..." Shinobu said quietly.

Akaza came back and stood in front of them as they soon heard sirens.

The three all got into acting mode and Shinobu hugged Y/N close as Y/N fake cried.

Akaza stood in front of them and Doma finally realized what was going on but it was too late for him to run.

Doma nervously smiled and looked at the officers, who had handcuffed him and then turned to speak with Akaza about what happened.

Doma was about to talk to another officer but turned to look at Shinobu and Y/N to see Y/N glaring at him.

Doma stiffened and the cops turned to him.

"Are the accusations true?" The cops asked Doma, who wasn't listening to the conversation they were having with Akaza.

"Uh..." Doma glanced at Y/N to see her still glaring at him, but when the cops turned to see what he was looking at Y/N had tears in her eyes and was still being hugged by Shinobu.

Doma hesitantly turned back to the cops, "Yes...?" He said hesitantly, as if debating whether he wanted to die or be sent to prison. He chose prison.

So to prison he went! The cops took him and left in their car.

Shinobu helped Y/N with the fake bruises and then Y/N gave Shinobu a bandaid because Shinobu had an actual cut on her face in case the cops wanted to check whether or not they were telling the truth.

Shinobu put the bandaid on, it was a pink hello kitty bandaid and she smiled.

She waved goodbye and left, soon Akaza did as well after patting Y/N's head.

He was getting used to being around her.