~•Present?•~

Y/N was rolling around her living room because she was bored and nothing was going on

At least nothing she heard about. Akuma was eating.

A loud knock made Akuma snap their head to the door. Y/N got up as the knocking continued.

Y/N opened the door and Takemichi rushed in.

"News! I got news!" Takemichi said with a smile.

Y/N tilted her head and they walked to her room so Akuma could eat in silence.

Y/N took out her muzzle. "What...news?" Y/N asked as Takemichi sat on a chair.

"So first, A lot of things have been solved...kind of..." Takemichi started as he sighed.

"I met future you again...You're different in the future. The uppermoons are still alive, but when I mentioned them, you said they learned their lesson and there was nothing you could do." Takemichi said as Y/N blinked in confusion.

"They...have not learned lesson...until they die..." Y/N said as Takemichi nodded.

"I figured that was your mindset...seeing as you really wanted to kill that other guy..." Takemichi said.

"Do you...have any idea...why future you might say that?" Takemichi asked as Y/N shook her head before pausing and nodding.

"Maybe...they begged...for...years...like...ten or eleven..." Y/N said with a small nod.

Takemichi smiled a bit and nodded.

"Okay...Keep a...close eye on Akuma, okay? Any changes in behavior...don't wait. Future you order." Takemichi said as Y/N blinked and nodded.

Y/N let out a small sigh and put her muzzle back on. Takemichi stood up and waved.

"I'll see you soon." Takemichi said as he waved and Y/N waved goodbye and she ran over to Akuma and hugged them.

Akuma let out a confused mew but kept still as Y/N hugged them.

Y/N kept hugging Akuma for the whole day, even went out and bought expensive food for them.

Y/N played with Akuma for longer than she usually would.

Y/N got a few notifications on her phone as Akuma slept next to her on her bed. Y/N clicked on the notifications quickly to shut them up.

~••~

Demon has come to murder you

(Takemichi):
There she is.

(Chifuyu):
Nobody uses this chat anymore
What is it, Takemichi?

(Takemichi):
I was thinking...