Chp7

"MATT WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING!" Nash said. The boys just stared jaws wide open. "NOTHING!" Matt screamed lifting his arms up letting go of me causing me to fall on my ass. "Ow!" I whined. He turned and took a quick looked me and started talking to Nash. "Look this isn't what it looks like!" Matt said. "Then what was all that!?" Cam said. "She fell and I caught her I would neve-" They argued i was deep thoughts thinking about what is happening right now. "Ugh why I'm a SOO stupid!" I thought to myself. Wait was I falling for him?! Who cares! I got up and walked right passed him. "Hey hey where are you going!" Matt yelled. "Why do you want to know! I HATE YOU!" I spat back. Everything got silent. I turned around and walked away. I should've never falling for a prep....

Matts pov.....

When I heard her say all that I felt like my body sank....
"Ugh." I sighed. "Dude she hates you." Cam. "No dip." I said. "Whatever it's not like you were falling for that girl." Nash said. I just stared to the floor. "Matthew you like that girl." Taylor said. "WHAT NO NEVER!" I yelled. The guys didn't say a word. "Guys guys I don't it was just the wrong timing you know." I tried explaining.

"Ok fine dude it's just what would the school think?!" Nash said. "I just said I don't like her!" I said "Ok ok! Ok dude just go get ready there's a party at my house."
"K cool." I said. "Good Cya later Matt." Nash and the guys said and left.

"That was close! WHAT THE HECK were you THINKING Matthew!" I thought to myself. "Hu I guess ppl do talk to themselves. I guess she isn't so weird as I thought. Wait she hates me great... I have to talk to her I checked around to see to see the guys were gone good I think I saw her go straight and take a right. I started running.

Back 2 da story

I'm so mad! Why would Matt do that ugh preps all the same! I went over to me locker grabbed my MP3 and my headphones on and started listening to music making my way outside to the track cuz we're allowed to and I started singing to Beauty Sings I was half way done with the song.

"I feels I getting lost and if I kept count it be a lot but every time I find myself with you."

I spun around and I saw Matt right behind me. I jumped and screamed. "Ahh! Matt what the heck?! How much did you hear?!" asked. He laughed and said. "All of it. Your really good!" "Thanks." I said and walked away. "Look I'm sorry." Matt started. "For what? You getting embarrassed Infront of me." I said rudely. "NO! Its just my -"

Matts pov...

"Your reputation right?" She said facing me with her arms crossed. "Yeah I know it sounds stupid but I need to stay with that you know." I said hopefully she'll understand. "You obviously think you'll chose your popularity over me cuz it's SOO IMPORTANT to your IMAGE!" She said sarcastically. "NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled back. "Then what was all that back there? Why did you drop me? Cuz that really hurt." She asked me. "I don't know why I just panicked the guys saw and well ... I don't want them thinking things about us .soo I had to do some-" "Save it Espinosa." She said and walked away from me. "Stacy can you at least go to a party at Nash's place." I said before she put her headphones back on hopefully she'll think about going