Afther that Chpt23

it's a fair somthing we don't go to everyday. "YAH we're here getting mad but in a fair like REALLY!"i said smiling I turned around and looked at this place it was fun. "Come on let's go." Nash said. We ran to the food first hahah we started to eat then.

Matts pov

When I saw Stacey with Taylor I felt something bad like jealous I got angry at one of my best friends I don't know why I also got angry at my other friend Stace why they came to us and invited us to a double date. Now I was jealous i don't know but I felt like I had to get back at them I went to my girl and kissed her and. everything.Taylor kissed her ugh I felt SO PISSED! I walked away with Britney In hand. We were gonna show how a real couple does it. When we got there gosh Tay and her got all cozy ugh I just wanted to punch him! but I stayed with Britney she's Sweet I guess.. We acted cuddly but the others didn't noticed. Ugh how Can get her jealous then im made out with her which got her attention she. Looked mad and upset. Why she has Taylor whatever I liked it. Then we started fighting Then me and Brit walked away. Then when she went to the bathroom I was getting attacking by my own group. I tried fighting back till I saw Stacey. I get off them and bolted after. She was pretty fast but I was faster till she turned. smacking me against some lady. She hit me with a purse. But whatever I tried looking for Stacey she was nowhere to be seen till I heard heavy breathing I found her and pinned her to the walls made her explain herself. When she did I was shocked that she did all that for me.i fake date!! Haha good.
I was gonna lean until I realized I had a girlfriend.we walked together then I saw her great. I had to act fast so we fought for her phone then I heard Stacey said. "Ur being brainwashed." Then we away from eachother. I really wanna go back to Stacey but Britney."What was that loser doing with my phone?" She asked. "I guess she wanted to see you messages. " I said. "Ugh why did you hang with those same losers anyway." She said looking at them running around. "Because they're my best friends so plz don't call them losers." I said. "They are especially STACEY." She said. "Ok stop it she is not. And not much friends. " Why do you care about her that loser. Your mine now babe." She said and smirked.

"Well not anymore." I said walking away. "Wait where are you GOING?!?" She yelled. "Sorry if you call my friends losers than you call me that too." I said angrily. "Babe don't do this to me?!" She said getting upset. "We're through." I said. "Fine then." She said evilly. I turned around. "Well the whole world will know you and your bitch." She said taking her phone out and waving it at me. "Go ahead do it, like I care anymore ." I said and smirked. "Fine." She said as she got on her phone. Her face dropped. "Wa-- wha- whe- WHERE IS IT!!" She screamed frantically scrolling through all of her pictures. "Well I guess it's gone." I shrugged. "WHO DID THIS?!" She demanded. "You did it didn't YOU!" She said. "Sorry but you lose." I said walking away. "AHHH! ESPINOSA!!!!!" She screamed. I ran away avoiding that bitch and went looking for my real friends.
They were all eating junk food ... Of course.

Back to the story

We were all getting stuffed with food then we all noticed someone was standing right Infront of us. Matt. "Uh hey guys." He said weakly over everything that happened. We all just stared at him. "Uhm hey Matt." We all said. "Guys look I'm really sorry about that girl and everything I don't know what was wrong with me just going to this go and leaving you guys I'm really sorry I got.... well brainwashed." Matt said looking at me and smiled. I just looked at him. Then I looked at Sam she looked convinced. So did everybody else. "It's cool Matt." Carter said. "Uh yeah." Nash said. "Yeah." Said Jack G and J. "Glad to have ya back bro." Taylor said. "Nice to be back bro." Matt said. We all laughed I just chuckled. "Hey guys can I borrow her for a quick sec." He said looking at me. I was surprised by that. I looked at everyone. They all smirked. "Go head." Nash said. "Yeah she's all yours." Sam said smirking at me. "Guys SHUT UP!" I said. They all laughed. "Come on Stace." Matt said grabbing my hand and walking off the side.

(#goals 😭😭😭😍😂😅)

"Stacey I'm sorry we fought back there." He said. "Why were you doing that anyways?" I asked. "I saw Britney and you gave me an idea to act. So I had to make a scene so, she wouldn't be as pissed at you for taking her phone." He explained. I took a good look in his eyes. He looked so sincere so honest I knew he wasn't lying to me. "Aww that's okay Matt. So now we're even." I said crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Well duh you saved me and I save you." I said and I giggled. "Oh yeah." He chuckled. He just stared at me and I stared at him. He was just so cute. I think I might have feeling for this boy. He's so funny nice and his eyes were to die for! ahahah I thought in my head. "Stacey I want to ask you something?" He said more like a question. "Yeah sure what?" I asked "I want you to be my girlfriend your the nicest funniest most sweetest girl ever and I just can't stop looking at you. Your just so ..... Beautiful." He said. I was shocked I didn't know but my mouth was open. "You really mean all that?" I gushed. "Yes, I do." He said nicely.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend!" I said hugging him. "I was hoping you would." He said and smirked. "Ok ok you just ruined it." I said punching his shoulder. "Whatever." He said smiling. I kissed his cheek and he blushed a bit. "Wow I didn't know you'd be the person to blush?" I said giggling. "What guys have feelings we aren't like brick walls with like no emotion." He said. "Whatever sometimes." I said laughing. "Yeah haha sometimes." He said and laughed. My smile faded. "What's wrong?" Matt asked. "Matt don't you have a girlfriend? " I said. "Yeah I broke up with her cuz she's nuts!" He said. "Yeah yes she was!" I said. "Taylor dates her and he said the EXACT same thing!" I said as we walked back to the table holding hands.

They all looked at us. "OOOH happened here." Cam said at me. "This is my new girlfriend." He said happily holding me. "OOOOO nice! The boys said. "I told you Matt liked you!" Taylor said. "Haha I guess he does." I said and looked at him. He looked embarrassed. "Tay ... what the FUCK MAN!" He said as his face turned red. "What u should be thanking me for this." Taylor said proudly. He laughed. "Thanks man." Matt said. "Now guys I have to thank all of you for all of this." I said to everyone. "Yeah you better thank us now you have a boyfriend." Carter said. "SHUTUP CARTER!" We all said and laughed so did he. "Come on guys lets have some fun!" I said happily.