Backup Chpt 22

"I don't know I met he's just In a crappy mood he'll be good eventually but we have to." "Why." I whined "Look he's apart of all of us if one goes down we will all go down. We're all family."

"He's not my family." I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. "He does like you." Taylor said. "Really doesn't seem like it." I said looking at them walk away. "He does." Said Taylor. "Tay........" I said softly. "Haha what we're acting remember." He said punching my shoulder. "Oh ya right." I said. " You thought the love stuff was real hu?" Sam said laughing. "Haha ya. I guess." I said. "I guess I'm a great actor." He said and smirked at me. "But -" "Matt I know." I said smiling. Cam came running to us. "Guys WHAT HAPPENED!" Cam said. "Long story." I said. Then Jack J came other to us. "Guys she's about to go the bathroom she's at the the bench over by the games close to JG and Carter!" He said frantically.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GOOO!" I said running to JG. We ran pushing ppl to the side running on the rocky roads on the floor and found JG and Carter inside a both that nobody used yet. We went in. "Guys guys what's happening?" I whispered to them. She's about to leave. Jack G said. "There she left her stuff on the side of the bench." Carter said pointing. "Good lets go." Sam said scince she's nowhere to be seen. We ran over to Matt. He turned around. Nash the boys grabbed him. "What the?!? Ahh GUYS LET GO OF ME! ARE U GUYS INSANE?!!?" Matt said struggling. Me and Sam over to her purse and Sam opened it for me while I was digging for her phone. "Stacey what the fuck are you doing in my girlfriends bag!?" Matt asked still trying to break free. "Just shut up and I'll till you later." I said finally finding her phone in her huge purse. "Wow she has a lot of shit." Sam said we all laughed besides Matt for some reason. "Not funny don't talk shit about my girl!" He said breaking free and running torwards me.

"RUN!" They said I ran away moving and pushing ppl around so Matt couldn't see me. Luckily,she doesn't have a password haha. I got on her photo gallery and saw the photo I turned and I saw Matt bolting to me. Oh man it was scary after all he IS in football with the rest of the boys. I made a U turn and he bumped into someone haha I clicked on the photo and it had the little trash can I took a quick check to see if Matt was around. He wasn't so I decided to run behind a both I saw Matt looking around so I sneaked behind the booth leaning. On the walls I we wouldn't see me and I deleted the photo in time.

YAS THE PLAN HAS SUCCEEDED!

I made my way out then. Someone grabbed my hand where the phone was at and pinned me against to the wall. I opened my eyes. Matt. "You thought I couldn't find you." He said with a raspy voice. "Uh yeah how did you?" I asked. "I heard you." He said. "Shit." I whispered in my head. "WHAT WERE U DOING?!" Matt demanded. "Don't fucking YELL At ME!" I spat back. "Why shouldn't I be you took my girlfriends stuff." Matt said gripping my wrist tighter. I flinched a bit. "Ugh let GO OF ME!" I demanded. "Not until you tell me what's going on." He said. calming down.
"Ugh fine..." I said looking at the floor.

"Well tell me." He said lifting my chin. we looked in eachothers eyes. "Okay fine so I heard you were getting blackmailed by Britney and I had a plan of deleting the picture from her phone while the boys were distracting her with drinks so she'll leave to the restroom, while trusting you enough to keep all of her shit to you then I'd have enough time to grab her phone and delete the picture saving you so you wouldn't be ruined. So I set up a fake date and my friends date so it would all work out as an act and the boys were backup." I said breathing air in my mouth cuz that was ALOT.

"Wow." He said with his eyes all widened. "Ya......." I said awkwardly. "So you had a fake date?" He asked. 😑 did he pay any attention at all. "No it was an act." I said. "Oh.." That's all he said. We just stared at each other for a while then he said. "You did all of this for me?" I nodded and blushed a bit. He smiled and whispered. "Thank you babe." He winked. "Um Y y our welcome." I stuttered. He just stared at me. "Um you can let go of me now.." I said softly. "Oh right." He said letting me go and we walked back to the bench together. We saw Matt saw something and started yelling. "Give me the PHONE!" "What what?" I said confused. He started to get a little aggressive. "MATT!" The guys said.

"Matt what the fuck!mUr Getting Brian washed!!" I said trying to get the phone. "Do you remember any-" "Matty what is this bitch doing to you!" Britney said running to him. I let go. "Nothing I saved your phone." Matt said hugging her. "Don't touch MY STUFF!" She yelled at me and Sam. "Okay we get the memo." I said walking away with the guys and Sam we all left. "Ya u better walk away!" She said. "What do you think we are doing with our legs right now!" Cam shouted We laughed. "Should we stay?" Taylor asked me. I was pretty Mad at Matt for fighting me like that ............