The party chpt 10

"Hey Sam you look so cute!" I squealed cuz she did the Sam for me. She had makeup too green eye shadow that show her light brown eyes and brown hair and red lipstick. Me I have dark coffee brown hair. She had a long shirt so it showed her shoulders with waisted shorts.

"Tank ya." She said as she turned on the radio. We were laughing and singing to Uptown funk. We finally made it to the house. She parked and we went. Theirs lots of kids drinking drinks and just i don't know hanging out. We walked by we got whistled and calling. We just waved. And went in the house. "Hey where's your friend!" I yelled cuz the music as blasting like crazy. "Don't get mad ok?!" "Sure why?!" I asked. "Well this is Nash's -
"Hey girls!" We turned around and saw all the boys.

"Likin the party." Taylor said and smirked. "What's ur names?" Jack G asked.

"Um excuse us, hey Nash do u know where the bathroom is?" "Upstairs take a left." "Kk thanks." I said as I walked passed then I saw Matt. "Bye." He whispered. "Bye guys!" I said. "See ya later!" They all said. I dragged Sam upstairs to the bathroom. "Why are we in here? If you had to go you could've just asked." She laughed. "What?No!haha." I laughed. "Then why are we in here?" "Why didn't you tell me it was Nash's party." I asked. "Look I'm sorry I lied to you its just I know you hate the guys right now and I thought a little party could make you hate them a little less." She said and pouted. "Oh it's ok." I said.

"Hey did you notice the guys didn't know who we were?" Sam said. "Hahaa ya I noticed. Hey we should trick them." I said evilly. "Trick them?" I explained the plan to her then we left for action.

We walked back downstairs and we saw the boys flirting with some of the popular girls so we decided to walk right past them without even looking and went in the dance floor (living room) we just danced and had fun lots of guys were dancing near which we didn't mind and danced with everyone then we turned around and saw Nash and Matt.
"Hey guys!" Matt said. "Hey." I said. "What are you guys doing? Nash asked. "Duh dancing come on!" Sam said pulling Nash towards us. I grabbed Matt and played along. We were all dancing just having fun even if our dancing moves sucked haha. I eventually got tired and I was about to leave to sit. "Hey where are you going?" They asked. "I just wanna sit." I said. "Come on let's go." Matt said to them and he grabbed me towards the back door. We were in his backyard it was cute with chairs and a fire place thing we sat. I guess the other guys followed us. "SOO." Matt said leaning close to me. "What's ur guy's names." He said and smiled. "Um I'm Brenda and this is my friend Sarah." I said. "Cool I'm Matt and this is Nash, Cam, Carter, Jacks, and Taylor." "Woah, woah! So many names here guys! Hah" we all laughed hard. "It wasn't that funny." I said. Which made Matt laugh harder. "So are you guys new here I can show you guys around." Taylor asked getting close to us. "It's okay we know our way around we been here for a few days. " Sam said. Cool. "How about we play truth or dare." I said and smiled. "NICE!" Said Carter. "I go first umm jacks truth or dare?" I said. "Dare!" They said. "Um..." I was thinking then I noticed their drinks in there hands. "I dare you guys to dump your drinks suductively on your selves!" I said. "Oh haha that's usually what the guys dare me to do!" Cam said and laughed. The guys did the dare we laughed really loudly. "Wow really you guys are harsh to poor Cam." I said to the guys. "Thank you!" Cam said. "We are not." Matt said punching my shoulder. "OW haha hey that hurt." I said rubbing my shoulder. "Here." he said rubbing my shoulder he leaned and kissed it. "OOOHHH MATT!" The guys went. "Better." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and said. "Um haha ya sure thanks." "Anytime." He said and smirked. "Awww Gosh it's cold out here!" Sam said hugging herself. "Here." Nash said giving her his jacket. "Now that is adorable." I said looking at them. "HEY NASH QUIT COPYING ME YOUR STEALING MY THUNDER!" Matt said grabbing me. I laughed. "It's okay yours better." I said and grabbed his shoulder. "Your better."he said and smiled.

"Ok Matt truth or dare?" Jack J said. "What? Sorry haha dare." Matt said. "We dare you and Brenda to spend some alone time together." Jack G said wiggling his eyebrows. "OOOOOHHHH." They all said. "Come on." He said and grabbed my hand we walked to like a tree in the close to a forest in his backyard. "So Brenda." Matt said leaning against a tree. "Ya Matthew?" I asked him. "That's a nice crop top." He said looking at it. "Haha don't be perverted." I said. "I'm not it looks exactly looks like my friends outfit." "Really." I said crossing my arms. "Ya I invited her to this party. I think she's here." He said looking at me. "Oh yeah where?" I asked pretending to look around. He leaned in closer and whispered. "Right Infront of me." He whispered and went in and we kissed. It was amazing... I broke it and asked. "How'd you know." "Well stace the one I picked out for you he said pointing at my croptop. "I thought you wouldn't notice cuz of the makeup." I said. "Well ya but you look better without it or both." he said. "That's sweet but hey you didn't drop me like last time." "Ya I'm SOO sorry!" He begged a bit. "Aww I forgive you Matt. I said hugging him. He hugged back. And we walked back to the little camp fire.

"About time you guys go back." Taylor grumbled. "What jealous Tay Tay?" Carter said. "We weren't gone for that long." I said. "Umm yes you were Brenda." "Haha really like guess I lost track of time." I said nervously. Matt just smirked at me. "Shut up Matt. Um guys it's getting pretty late like what time is it? It's getting pretty late. I said looking at the sunset fading away. "Um like 9 O clock." Nash said checking his phone. "Shit! I gotta get home!" Sam said getting up. "Ya me too." I said walking with Sam.

"WAIT!" The guys screamed. We quickly turned around. "Can we have your numbers to text you guys." Cam said. "Wow really smooth guys." Nash said. "Hahaha sure." Sam said walking over to him. " You guys don't have to act different for us just be yourselves." I said. " We all exchanged numbers and everything went well. "Here Nash." Sam said taking the jacket off. Nash stopped her. "No it's okay Sarah your cold how about you give it back to me at school or when you swing by my house sometime okay?" She smiled and said. "K." We walked to the door and hugged the guys good bye and left in Sams car.