. . . In the hallway Chpt 6

"Ugh how can they do that to us?" I mumbled and put my tray away. "Come on Stacey just give then a chance." Sam said. "Mm whatever." I walked to the out to the hallway.

Sam pov...
I turned around and saw Nash. "Hey Nash." "Hey Sam." He said and smiled. "What happened to Stacey she seems pretty upset." "What? Oh that she's just mad cuz you guys don't care about us." I said looking at the floor.
"What? NO! We wouldn't do that." He said. "I don't know it kinda sounds like you don't, since we're friends and stuff." "No its nothing like that Sam here." He said as he gave me a piece of paper. "Whats this?" I said. He was gone weird. I looked at the paper. My eyes widened.

"Hey guys ur invited to our invited to our party on Friday. ;)"

Back to the story.

I walked out to the hallway just deep in my thoughts. "Ugh why Sam why!!?" "I hate Matt!" "Why did he do that to me! Ugh!"

"I didn't mean to." I turned around Matt. "What do you want!" I said. "Look just listen to -" "No just stop I know you guys already you guys are just plain douche bags!" I yelled and started running away from him. I think I turned around and he was gone thank god! I started running again then a dead end great. I turned around Matt was inches from my face. i screamed and he quickly shut my mouth with his hand, and held me. My eyes widened. "Look Stacey I didn't mean to I just couldn't stand people hating on us that's why." He let go of my hand. I felt chills on my spine from him still holding me. I started shaking. "I-I don't believe you." I stuttered. "Plz believe me." He whispered closely. "Um I-I-I- d-d-don't know." He held me tightly. "Come on Stacey just give me a chance." He said inches from my lips. "O-o-oh ok." I stuttered softly. "What's the matter with you Stacey!" I thought. Matt just laughed. "Um did you hear any of that?" I asked. "Haha ya." He said. I just looked at his eyes and just blushed. He looked at me I just looked at his lips he started to lean in and I just stared my eyes widened and went along with it.

Matt pov...
I needed to go to Stacey she was talking to herself haha cute. What! No! That's weird! But whatever I was walking along then I saw her. We argued for a while then she started running luckily I know the whole all around cuz I know how to hide from all the girls so ya...

Anyway I caught her to a dead end I covered her with my hand so she wouldn't scream and held her close so she could at least calm down. Then I realized something.

I felt something. No I can't explain it but I feel something inside my chest something different then all the other girls I normally date and leave behind. But she was different I held her close and well I tried to lean in until..............