Blackmailing Chpt 14

Matts pov.

Went over to the girl who took the picture. I came to realise she's the girl I pushed off from making out with me from the cafeteria. Great. I turned around to see Stacey she was walking slowly to her house. I felt bad. "What do you want from me girl?" I asked. "Um it's Britney the blonde." She said flipping her hair. "Ya whatever. Can you just delete the Photo plz?" I asked her. "Um no why?" She asked and smirked. "Look I just don't like that photo." I said to her. "Ha no u just don't want anyone to see this. Isn't that right Matt?" She said waving her phone to my face. I tried snatching it from her so she smacked me. "MATT!" She screamed. "Fine I'll delete it for a price." "How much I can pay you." I said to her checking my pockets for my wallet. "No I don't want money." She said. "Then what do you want?" I asked her.

"I want you to be MY BOYFRIEND." She said and smirked at me. My eyes widened. "OH HELL NO!" I yelled angrily to her. "Well then I guess this will be sent to everyone then." She said looking at her. "Is there anything else I could do for you besides the other thing?" I asked rolling my eyes at the last part. "Well Matthew no there isn't. If you want your rep to be ruined?" She said. I thought about. Stacey............................................................I sighed.

"Ugh FINE I'll do it..." I said to her. "Haha great!" She said excitedly. "Don't be thinking I will be enjoying this cuz IM NOT!" I snapped back to her. "Geez calm down BOYFRIEND!" Britney said out loud so all the girls around to hear. "Don't call me that." I said. "Matt has a girlfriend?" One of the other girls said. "NOOO." said others. "Ima gonna kill that girl." Said other girls. "He'll kill you first!" Britney screamed. Most of them walked away while some were in shock from everything that's happening right now. "Yeah ..NO I WONT!" I yelled. "Watch what you say Matty or else?" She said reminded me of that photo. "Ugh." I said. "See ya at school boyfriend!" She said kissing my cheek and walked away.

what

Just

HAPPENED!!!!