The rest of the day Chpt 20

In class I saw Matt he still had on the shades I gave him. Till. "MATTHEW NO SHADES IN CLASS!" How could I forget about that teacher. He sighed and put them in my pocket. He saw me and smiled. Walked over and sat down. "I'm sorry about the whole umm "scene" back there." He said. "It's okay Matt I know." I said facing the chalkboard. "You do?" He asked. "Yae." I said we laughed but we had to shut up before class started.

(Skipping to lunch)

We all sat down at the boys table Matt was still with Britney in the hallway which is perfect so we could discuss. "Ok so Stacey what's your plan?" Nash asked. "Ok so you know how Matt and her are a couple right?"
"Right." Everyone said. "Well 2 of us will go on a double date with them, and well we need her to fill up on water or juice, then she'll go to the restroom she'll ask Matt to take care of her stuff so we have enough time to take her phone and delete the picture." I said. "Nice plan." Said Jack J. "HeheHa nice." I said pleased with myself. "How'd you come up with this whole thing?" Carter asked. "I watch a lot of Netflix." I said proudly. we all laughed.
"So who's gonna be the two that are going on this date?" Cam asked. "Well I was thinking that Sam and -"

"WE'LL DO IT!" Taylor said hugging me. "Wow Tay.." Carter said. "Aww." Sam said. "Hahaha ok then Tay Tay." I said. "YAS some action! With a girl. " He said smirking. "Shut up and stick to the plan." I said punching his shoulder. We laughed. Then every was looking behind us. We turned. Matt he looked kinda hurt. I felt bad I don't know why but I did. I didn't do anything tho.

"What's all this?" He asked. "Um well I-"
"MATT SIT WITH ME!!" Britney announced. "Hey Brit me and Taylor have been thinking if we could all go on a double date?" I asked. "What." Matt said. "ugh don't call me that.. AHH A DOUBLE DATE YES!" She said grabbing Matt. He held her surprisingly. "I know exactly where." She said. "Where babe." Matt turned to her and smirked. What's his problem? "The FAIR!" She said loudly. "Nice babe." He said kissing her cheek. And looking back at me. I just looked at Taylor with a questionable look. "What can be LoveyDovey in public?" Matt scoffed at us. Tay looked at me and kissed me on the lips. The boys and Sam looked there eyes widened so did mine. "Ha that lovey dovey enough for ya?" He smirked at Matt. He looked furious. I'd never seen him so mad.

"Well then see you guys at the fair." Said Matthew grabbing Britney's hand and walking away. "What was that?" Sam asked us. "I honestly have no idea." Taylor said smiling putting his hand on my waist. "He's never been like that to me before...." I said surprisingly. "He's jealous that's why." Sam said nudging my shoulder. "Hey can you you guys come with me and Tay don't wanna be alone them. I said as I looked over at Matt. "Sure Nash said hugging Sam." She blushed. "So we're all going?" Asked Cam. "Ya you guys can check if anything goes wrong." I said to him. "Nice were BACK UP!" The rest of the guys said pretending to have guns in there hands. "Guys guys you know it's all for show k." I said. "That's my girl." Taylor said. "Ok but this is pretend right?" I asked him. "Sure sure." He said looking back at Matt and holding me. I looked to see Matt and Brit mad at us. "Wow tough crowd." I said laughing and getting off him. And we went to our next class.

(Skipping class)

I walked home cuz my stupid penny board broke and walked home Matt was skating. Away hopefully he didn't see me cuz I ignored him from how's he been acting lately. I think he noticed and started to slow down. Great... Now I was right next to him but I walked right passed him. "What's up with you?" He asked. "What."

"You and Taylor."

"What about me and him."

Then he got awkward.

"...... Nothing.."

"K good now stop acting so weird." I said walking away. "Ur weird." He said skating Infront of me. "Stop it." I said. Running Infront of him so close to my house. "YOU!" He yelled keeping up with me. I laughed. He took off running to my house but I made it inside. "Ha! see you with our dates!" I said as I shut the door Infront of him. I ran to my room to get ready. I went the bathroom and took a shower I changed into a jean skirt and a white tang top. I straighten the front part of my hair so my bangs well show and I put cream at the back of my hear to leave it all curly in the back. And I just put some dark blue sandles and a blue headband with a flower to look cute and I did my makeup all by myself. I actually have no idea what time was the date and Matt was in his room I opened it and yelled. "Matt!" He came over and opened it. "What?" He said a little annoyed. "Geez I just wanted to know what time till we go." I said rolling my eyes. "He checked. "Oh shit NOW!" He said putting a shirt on. I shut the door. And texted everyone.

😍 guys WE HAVE 2 GO NOW!!! Or else the plane won't work.

M I know I just told u😒 wait what plan?
😍 nothing .....
N K I'm picking Sam up
😆I'll be waiting☺️
C k😂

Cm. see ya there guys

T comein to pick ya up Stace
M .....
😍cool u okay Matt?

M I'm fine

JJ IM COMIN
JG SAME

😍 GOOD 😂

See ya guys there.