Matts pov (skip so its Chpt 5) k

Matts pov...

Everybody started staring at us so we had to act fast we walked infrount of the girls I did not wont any commotion from any of these girls attacking them but luckily we pretended that they weren't there. Harsh I know but I had to we don't won't the whole school to hate us. I heard Stacey call my name I stared at her she looked upset. Kind of I don't know but I felt bad for some reason? I have no idea why. It's just a girl. Ugh it's just a girl I mean I see lots everyday and I feel nothing but this is strange..

I was talking to some girls then I felt someone grab me . Stacey I actually excepted the hug I mean I do for all the girls but it's different but it was nice to know that she isn't upset with me. Then outof nowhere some chick started making out with me forcefully. Until I knew what was happening I pushed her off and she walked off while half the girls I was talking to ran after her, after all that we managed to get some lunch without no girls or anyone talking or attacking us. "Hey Matt why did Stacey hug you doesn't she hatE you? Taylor asked. "Heck I don't know." I said. "Oooo! somebody loves u!" Cam said. "Shut up she doesn't." I said. "OOOOO" the guys said. I made I fist so they can shut up. "Wait, do actually like this girl?" Nash asked.

"What!? No! Why would I?" I said. "I don't know but man if you do who knows how your reputation could end up." Nash said. "That is true." Said Carter. We all stared over at her table. "You see that she barley has people sitting over there like 3 ppl." Jack J said. "Ya she could be unpopular man." Said Taylor. "We can't hang with people like that." Cam said. "Who knows guys she could be different." I said. They looked over at us we smiled and waved to be nice and Sam I think that's her name waved back.

Stacey just rolled her eyes. I wonder if she's mad at me?