At home Chpt 11

When Sam parked the car at my house I turned to her. "Sam we gotta talk." "About?" She asked. "Well we should tell the boys about us." "What! Why?!" She said sadly. "Look because well it's not right they'll know eventually. We should surprise them on Monday." "Aww do we have to." She whined like a child. "Yes we can't lie to them forever. Do friends lie to friends? I asked her. "Ugh fine I guess not." She said. "K Byiee gurl." I said. "Bye text ya tomorrow." She said and left. I walked to my porch. Then I heard a skate board. I turned around.

Matt. I walked over to him. "Matthew why aren't you at the party with the guys?" I asked. "What don't  you think I get tired too?" He said and pouted. I laughed. "I guess so." I said. "Thanks for inviting me." I said to him "It's all good." He said and gave me a cheeky smile. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said back and we walked to our houses. "How was the party?" My mom asked. "Amazing." I said happily. "What's on your face?" My dad asked. "Oh my friend help me up on makeup. I said. "You look so beautiful!" My mom screamed and. Came over to me grabbing my face. "Hahaha thanks but I'm really tired." I said to her. "Okay sweetie." She said. I went over to my phone took a few selfies cuz I looked cute today. Then I went to the bathroom and wash it all off. Ugh it took FOREVERRRR! I went put a pony tail and changed into sweats and a shirt. And just went to my bed and started singing to music on my tablet.

" but you've holding back yeah"
"Ooh baby baby you got my heart Love locked down."
"Tell me why... You treat me so unkind when our love locked down"
"When my love is locked down
"So Tell me what I gotta dooo."
"Cuz I needin you here."
"feel used, confused,and lonely when you disappear "
"Maybe you scared to chose."
"Honey that's okay"
"But I'm all the girl you need so why don't you stay....."

I heard clapping from the window. I went and looked over. "Good job singing about me." Matt said smirking at me. "Ugh why do think it was about you Matt." "It's obvious Stacey." Matt said annoyed. Whats that supposed to mean?" "Nothing it just sounds like your singing about me." He said. "Fine I was okay." I said and looked at the ground. "Hey whatever don't be like that I liked it." He said. I looked at him. "You did?" I asked. "Ya hey what's that part of the song cuz I'm needing you here right?"

"Ya why?" I asked. "Do you want me over there?" "WHAT IN MY ROOM?!" I asked nervously. "Nononononono it's ok I'm good I'm not allowed to have boys in my room what do you do that to other you thousands of girls?!" I said nervously. "Ya all the time." Matt said and smirked. "I don't want to be played Matt." I said closing the window. "Wait NO that's not what I-" I closed the window and went downstairs to grab somethin "Mom, Dad Ima gonna go to bed see ya tommorow." I said then I grabbed an apple. "Okay sweetheart." My mom said. "Night Stace." My dad said. "Night." I said and went upstairs. When I went upstairs. I opened my door and sat and turned on the tv eating the rest of my apple went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and rushed to sleep. I was about to go to sleep then I heard a knock on my window. I opened the window. "Hey babe."
My eyes widened. Matthew..

"MATTHEW WHAT ARE DOING!" I whispered shouted. "SSH! What are trying to do trying to wake up the whole fricken neighborhood!" Matt said. I laughed and he smiled. "Are you flying or something ?" I asked looking at him. He laughed. "Yes I'm a vampire." He said sarcastically. "Haha cool bite me I wanna fly!" I said showing my neck. "Sure." He said smirked. "You nasty." I said. "Haha no I'm not." He said. "Ha sure u gotta be kidding me." I said. "Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. "So are you just talking to me in the middle of the night with a ladder?" I asked him. "I wanna hang." He said "well do it someothertime I need my beauty sleep." I said rubbing my eyes. "Come on Stace plz just for a lil bit." Matt begged. "No." I said. he pouted. "Awww cute, but no." I said trying not to give in on his stupid act. "I'm not falling for your stupid act Matt." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine then I'm just gonna stand up here." He said. "HA go ahead you won't stay that long. " I said. "Fine." He said just standing there. " I shut the window and hopped on my bed watching Tv. I watched till commercial. Then I walked over and opened the window. "Matt?" I said. "Told ya." He said and smiled. "Aren't you cold?" I asked. "Does it matter?" He asked . "Uh ya if you wanna get sick." I said. He shivered a bit. "Just go home Matthew." I said. "Plz." He looked up at me. "Ugh fine BUT just don't stay too long K I can't have boys in here and my parents would kill me." I said. "K" He said mocking me. "Just shut up and get in here. I said making room for him to enter through the window.

"Ha wow nice room." He said looking around. "Thanks yours too." I said looking over to his house. "Have you even seen my room?" He asked. "Um no because I didn't go over with a ladder to look at it." I said. "Shut up." He said. "So what do you want to do?" I said locking the door. "Why are you locking the door?" He asked. i could tell he was smirking. "Ugh I don't my parents thinking I'm with a boy that's why." I said as I hopped laid on the bed. He did the same. we just watched Tv for a couple of hours. And I was getting tired and everything went black.