Chapter 14 In love?

[Discuss the Boss's Little Wives Group ① together]

[I love Little Wife]: Ahhhhhh, I said our boss absolutely likes young ones. Let's see, she really is a little wife, tender enough to squeeze out water son!

[Mr. Fu's momentum is 1.8 meters]: Why did the boss bring people to the company? There is no sentimentality at all. With today's weather, shouldn't you have a three-day tour package in bed

? ! Call Secretary Yang! Are you sure your boss is working? Leaving such a beautiful proprietress alone, can Boss Fu really hold on?

[Has Mi Yang cracked candy today]: Sure! I just went in to submit the file, one of them was sitting at the desk, and the other was sitting on the sofa, like Chu He Han, separated by eight zhang!

[The ball is over]: Oh leak! The boss is a workaholic, isn't he worried that the little wife he just got is unwilling to be lonely and runs away with a wild man!

So the group name changed from "discussing the little wife" to "the president's runaway wife".

At 11:30, the workaholic known by everyone led his "runaway little wife" out of the office.

When Shen Yunxing saw that everyone was suddenly looking at him in unison, he paused, and then quietly hid behind Mr. Fu.

Ten seconds later, just as the elevator doors closed, everyone in the office exploded.

"I'm not mistaken, the boss is leaving early!!"

"The boss finally knows about love. I'm so relieved." "

The appearance of the little wife shyly hiding behind the boss is too cute. That's enough, but to be born as a daughter, err—"

...

Shen Yunxing didn't know that he was given the title of "Little Wife" the first time he came to the company. At this time, he was holding a pot of warm water and drinking, and there was a small blanket with SpongeBob SquarePants on his lap.

The blue bag in the back seat of the car was stuffed full of plums, biscuits, yogurt, and other healthy snacks, and it was placed within easy reach of his hand.

After drinking the water, he took out a plum from the bag with his backhand and put it in his mouth. He couldn't help but glance at the man beside him who was concentrating on driving.

I don't know when Mr. Fu asked people to prepare it, but there were no such things in the car when he came in the morning.

Plums are sour, but Shen Yunxing feels sweet in his heart.

Twenty minutes later, the car arrived at its destination.

When the doorman saw Shen Yunxing for the second time, he was not as surprised as last time. He led him into the box respectfully, and left in a hurry to attend to his own business.

The boy's physique was not good, so Fu Tingzhou ordered a few dishes to nourish his body.

When the food was on the table, he found that the other party's eyes were frequently on the steamed fish, but he didn't see the chopsticks for a long time. He helped pick out the fishbone in silence, and put pieces of white and tender fish in the boy's bowl. Seeing the boy eat it in one bite After eating, a satisfied smile hung on his face.

Shen Yunxing was 80% full after eating, and when he looked up, he realized that the man had been picking fishbone for him, and he didn't eat much at all.

He hurriedly protected his dishes in front of him, and said in a slightly uncomfortable tone: "Mr. Fu, you don't need to do it, I can do it myself.

" That night was just an accident, and his relationship with Mr. Fu was not good enough to help pick fish bones.

He rubbed his belly, thinking that Mr. Fu should like the baby very much, otherwise, how could he do so many things for a stranger who just met two or three times?

"Mr. Fu, do you like children?" After much hesitation, he couldn't help asking.

There was an imperceptible worry in the boy's eyes, Fu Tingzhou paused for a moment, and thought: Is he worried that he doesn't like the baby?

"I like it." He looked at the boy and said.

Shen Yunxing nodded, Mr. Fu really likes children very much.

He should be happy when he heard this answer, but he didn't know why he suddenly felt a little depressed. He couldn't eat the food on the plate, so he put down his chopsticks and started to sulk.

Fu Tingzhou saw the young man with his head down, in an abnormal mood, and he couldn't help worrying: "What's the matter, my stomach is uncomfortable?" The latter

shook his head: "Baby is fine."

He asked again: "What about you?"

Shen Yunxing's body froze suddenly, He looked up at the man, his depressed mood just now was instantly coaxed by the other's three simple words.

"I'm fine." He said to the man with a smile, "Both me and the baby are fine."

Under the light, the boy's eyes seemed to be filled with tiny gleams, which were clean, transparent, bright and moving.

On the way back, Shen Yunxing talked to Mr. Fu about going to school.

In fact, he didn't really want to suspend school so early. It was his dream to go to Yunxi to go to school. Now that this dream has finally come true, he couldn't go to school due to physical reasons. Don't mention how sad he was.

"Mr. Fu, I promise I won't do anything that will harm the baby, so can I delay my suspension for a few months?"

Shen Yunxing thought that the man would not agree, but he did not expect that the other party nodded in agreement!

"I respect your choice." Fu Tingzhou parked the car downstairs, turned his head to look at the joyful young man beside him, and said slowly, "You also have to promise me one thing, not to do anything dangerous Do it."

The latter nodded heavily: "Okay, I promise you!"

"Go back and have a good rest, don't play games for too long, I will check your game records regularly." Fu Tingzhou said half-jokingly.

"Mr. Fu, I'm eighteen." Shen Yunxing glanced at the man with some embarrassment.

Playing games until midnight was something he would only do when he was a child.

Seeing the young man's shy and embarrassed appearance, Fu Tingzhou bent his lips and smiled: "Go up, I will pick you up for dinner tonight." "Okay, Mr. Fu goodbye." Shen

Yunxing waved to the man, and he was home five minutes later , the car downstairs turned around and left.

He stood by the window and watched the car drive away, raised his hand to touch his slightly protruding abdomen, and said with a little sourness in his heart: "Baby, Mr. Fu is gentle and considerate, and will definitely take good care of you in the future." In fact

, He was only a little sad, but pregnancy would magnify one's emotions. When he thought that his connection with Mr. Fu was only because of the baby in his stomach, grievances and sadness came one after another.

He lay on the sofa and hugged the blanket that Mr. Fu had prepared for him in a daze, until his phone vibrated, and when he received a message from Mr. Fu, his mood immediately improved.

[Mr. Fu]: What do you want to eat tonight? I get people ready in advance.

[Dreamer]: You can eat anything, Mr. Fu decides

Shen Yunxing held his mobile phone and repeatedly checked the messages Mr. Fu sent him. He found that the man's texts were very strict, with punctuation marks at the end, and if there were typos, they would be withdrawn and resent. Even the words he sent were correct.

Mr. Fu like this is a little strict and a little cute.

Think about putting a big smile on your face.

Shen's mother opened the door and came in, and saw the youngest son holding the mobile phone, with a silly smile on his face, it seemed that something was wrong.

"Mom? Why are you back at this time?" Ms. Shen suddenly appeared, startling Shen Yunxing. Although there was nothing invisible, she subconsciously hid the phone behind her back.

"Yo, our Xing'er is in a relationship?" Mother Shen joked.

"It's nothing."

Shen Yunxing looked at his mother and said in his heart: Love is not talked about, but the child is already there. Congratulations, Ms. Shen, you are going to be a grandma.

Ms. Shen, who is going to be a grandmother, knows nothing about this matter, and even wants to change the baby to a "stepmother".

"Xing'er, you're an adult, mom won't stop you from falling in love." Shen's mother winked at her son, "Is it Zhao Qing'er from your class, or the girl next door who always likes you?" Shen's mother has a good idea

. The sisters work in Shen Yunxing's high school. During the three years of high school, they often gossip with their good sisters about their youngest son. There are even some things that Shen Yunxing himself doesn't know, such as the fact that the girl in the class next door likes him.

"I don't even know who the classmate next door is, so how can I fall in love with someone." He said helplessly.

"That's Zhao Qing'er! That girl doesn't look too bad, but I heard from your aunt Wei that she will study abroad at the end of the year, son, long-distance relationship is not a thing!" Ms. Shen looked at her youngest son worriedly.

"Ms. Shen, please don't mess with the mandarin ducks. Zhao Qing'er has a boyfriend, and the two of them agreed to study abroad together." "

Ah, who else could it be?" personal.

"Why must it be a woman, can't it be a man?" Shen Yunxing half-jokingly tested.

Shen's mother took a look at her youngest son, and said coolly, "A boy is fine too. As long as you can bring it back to mom, the boy's daughter-in-law will also accept it .

"

The mother's eyes widened: "How dare you!"

Shen Yunxing's fingers trembled slightly, and then he said with a smile, "Ms. Shen, I'm just joking with you, your son's excellent genes, it would be too wasteful not to continue." "The face is really

big "Mother Shen laughed and cursed, but felt that her son was right, and she was proud of the appearance of her two sons.

"Mom bought crabs and prawns that you like to eat, and I will make them for you to eat tonight."

Shen Yunxing squeezed Shen's mother's shoulders: "Okay, Ms. Shen has worked hard."

The mother and son talked for a while, and Shen's mother went The kitchen went to deal with the crabs and prawns, while Shen Yunxing went back to the bedroom to send a message to Mr. Fu to report the situation.

[Dreamer]: Mr. Fu, I can't go out to eat with you tonight. Ms. Shen wants to show her talents and cook a big meal for me.

When Fu Tingzhou received the news, he was sitting in the conference room having a management meeting. He frowned and looked at the director of the marketing department above who was explaining. Just as he was about to express his opinion, the phone on the table lit up.

Looking down, seeing that it was a message from "Children", the surrounding air-conditioning pressure suddenly dropped, and his expression became gentler.

The director of the marketing department wiped off the sweat from his forehead and got a chance to breathe. The

planning lady sitting on Fu Tingzhou's right hand stretched her neck to try to peek at the secrets of the boss and his little wife, but only saw a nickname called "" "Children", the planning lady was taken aback for a moment.

I'm sorry, they always thought the boss was single, but they didn't expect not only to be married, but also to have a baby!

She leaned sideways, fingers flying under the table, and shared this shocking secret with many sisters in the group.

[I don't believe in love anymore]: It turns out that what Mr. Tang said is true!

[Shocked my whole family]: If you want to put it this way, isn't the little wife cheated!

[Hug the little wife]: Bah, scumbag!

[Did the little wife have a baby today]: Scumbag bs!

...

The author has something to say:

"Scumbag" Mr. Fu: First of all, I didn't mess with any of you. Second, I didn't mess with any of you. In the end, I didn't mess with any of you (smile)

——————