Chapter 46: The Family Heirloom

The weather is getting colder and colder. At the end of October, Shen Yunxing has already put on Mr. Fu's new sweater. As the baby grows older, although his previous clothes can fit, his stomach is too obvious and he is afraid of being noticed, so this Been wearing loose clothes for a while.

After working as rice bugs at home for a few more days, it was time to go back with Mr. Fu to meet his parents.

On this day, Shen Yunxing got up early in the morning. After washing, he stood in front of the closet and looked through them one by one, but couldn't find a suitable dress.

He wants to go back with Mr. Fu to meet his elders. In order to show his importance, he should dress more formally, but in his closet, besides sportswear, he also wears casual clothes. Putting it together with Mr. Fu's shirt and suit, he looks like a father and son.

Fu Tingzhou went upstairs to ask the young man to have breakfast, opened the door and came in, and saw the young man standing in front of the mirror, sighing while looking at it.

"This set is very cute." He walked to the boy and said with a smile.

Shen Yunxing looked down at the hoodie with cartoon patterns printed on his body, and said with a sullen expression, "But isn't it a bit too casual to wear like this?" "Family gathering, what are you doing in such a formal dress?"

In order to appease the young man, Fu Tingzhou also picked up the clothes from the closet. He picked out a hoodie and pants of the same style, and changed them in front of the boy, as if no one else was there.

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a moment, then his eyes widened slightly, his eyes followed the man's unbuttoned hand all the way down, passing the eight-pack abs and the mermaid line, he swallowed, and when he wanted to continue looking down, the man suddenly stop!

"We'll have to charge again." Fu Tingzhou joked.

"Who wants to see it?" Shen Yunxing said with blushing cheeks, he turned around and faced the sea outside the window to calm down, and when he caught a glimpse of Mr. Fu in the mirror from the corner of his eye, his cheeks immediately became hotter.

Mr. Fu's place is really big. He has never seen anyone else's, so he can't compare it, but it is much bigger than his.

He doesn't remember very clearly what happened that night, but he vaguely remembers it as if he was very comfortable. He is pregnant with the baby and cannot exercise vigorously. After the baby is born...

Shen Yunxing, what are you thinking about!

He covered his cheeks, but the heat spread all the way from the base of his ears to his neck.

The tip of the ear was touched suddenly, and then a man's voice with a smile was heard.

"The ears are so red."

"I'm so hungry, Mr. Fu, let's go downstairs for dinner." With a blushing face, he opened the door and hurried downstairs without waiting for the man to react.

Looking at the back of the young man running away, Fu Tingzhou raised his lips and smiled.

After breakfast, the two packed up their things, took the gift for Mr. Tang, and went out.

The journey back was nearly three hours, and Shen Yunxing closed his eyes and fell asleep within ten minutes after getting into the car.

While waiting for the red light, Fu Tingzhou took a small blanket from the back seat and covered the boy's body, and adjusted the seat into a comfortable position. Seeing the boy's slightly frowned brows relax, a smile appeared in his eyes.

Two hours later, Shen Yunxing woke up rubbing his eyes, and the car happened to be at the foot of Wucheng Mountain.

"Mr. Fu, are we here?" He asked.

"Are you awake? There is water in the back seat, go drink some." Fu Tingzhou turned his head to look at the boy, "We'll be there in five minutes."

Shen Yunxing nodded.

A few minutes later, the car drove into the farmhouse, and he curled up his fingers, feeling inexplicably nervous.

"Let's go, we're home." After getting off the car, Fu Tingzhou took the gift and took the boy's hand.

With Mr. Fu by his side, he finally felt less nervous. As soon as he followed the man into the farmhouse, he heard a slightly old but energetic voice from the yard.

"But I'm here, I just want to see my grandson-in-law, and I have to ask for it three times. I really don't pay attention to me as an elder. Just like that bastard Tang Che, I feel uncomfortable if I don't make me angry for a day. " Mr. Tang said, looking at Fu Tingzhou, blowing his beard and staring.

Turning his gaze to Shen Yunxing, he turned his attitude 180 degrees, squinted his eyes and said kindly: "This is Yunxing, right? This kid is really good-looking, and I'm destined to be very popular in the future." Shen Yunxing was a little nervous at first, but

seeing The old man treated them so differently, he couldn't help laughing for a moment.

"Hi, Grandpa Tang." He called obediently.

"Hey, okay, okay, this little appearance is really attractive, much better than you and Tang Che." The old man said as he glanced at Fu Tingzhou standing beside him.

Fu Tingzhou shook his head and laughed.

Before the young man came, he had always been the one who was praised, but he didn't expect his status to plummet in less than two minutes, and he was about to be on an equal footing with Tang Che.

"Old man, your distinction is too obvious." He said with a smile.

"Just get used to it." Tang Che, who was crossing his arms at the side, said in a tone of someone who has experienced it, "Tian Tian said good reincarnation, let you feel my previous mood.

" , so hungry that my grandson-in-law wants you to look good!" The old man stared.

"I cook?" Tang Che pointed at his nose, his face full of disbelief, "I dare to do it, but the question is, do you dare to eat it?"

Mr. Tang thinks about it too, if his grandson's rubbish skills are used by his precious grandson What to do if the son-in-law eats too much, so with a wave of his hand, Fu Tingzhou is also assigned.

"You go too. If you don't know how to cook, just search the Internet. How can you take good care of my grandson-in-law in the future when you're such an adult?" "Grandpa, Mr. Fu's cooking is delicious." Shen Yunxing helped his

family Mr. explained.

"Really? When did the brat learn how to cook?" Mr. Tang stroked his beard, with suspicion flashing in his eyes.

"Old man, let Yunxing chat with you for a while, and Tangtang and I will cook." Fu Tingzhou, who understood the old man's meaning, said proactively.

"Tsk, don't call me by my nickname in front of Xiao Yunxing from now on, what an embarrassment." Tang Che, who was pushed into the kitchen, was dissatisfied in his tone.

"Grandpa, I'll help you sit there." Shen Yunxing said.

Although the old man's body is much stronger than that of an octogenarian, he is old after all, and Shen Yunxing has a sensitive mind. He just noticed that the old man's left leg is already shaking slightly.

"Okay, you are too sensible a child." Mr. Tang said, patting the back of his hand.

He is very satisfied with this grandson-in-law, the only dissatisfaction is that he looks younger, of course, the person who is dissatisfied is Fu Tingzhou, he is satisfied with the child in front of him.

Shen Yunxing didn't pay attention to the old man's expression, and now his attention was all on the old man's leg that was a bit inconvenient to move.

It was cloudy today, and the weather forecast said it would rain in the afternoon. Before he came, he had heard from Mr. Fu that Mr. Tang was in good health and had no diseases. So apart from rheumatism, it was likely that he had been injured.

"Son, you can say whatever you want, don't be afraid of grandpa getting angry." The old man encouraged him when he saw that he hesitated to speak.

"Grandpa, has your left leg been injured before?" Shen Yunxing asked after hesitating for a moment.

"How do you know?" The old man was a little surprised. His left leg was indeed injured when he was young. Even his own grandson didn't know about it. How did this kid know about it?

"My dad's leg was injured before, and it hurts badly when it's rainy, and sometimes it hurts so badly that he can't move." Shen Yunxing said, "Your current state is similar to his at the beginning. The

old man nodded: "So that's the case, you little guy, you are not big, but your mind is quite sensitive."

Shen Yunxing rubbed the tip of his nose a little embarrassedly.

"How is your father now?" the old man asked.

"I have used traditional Chinese medicine for more than half a year, and it is much better. Now there is almost no pain anymore. Grandpa, I will bring you a few patches to try next time I come. This medicine is inherited from my grandma's family and cannot be bought outside."

" Oh? The relationship is good. Although my leg is not that serious, it affects my mood too much. If I am in a bad mood, I will easily lose chess. Then Lao Li will be more proud." Speaking of playing chess, the old man

came Spirit.

"Yun Xing, do you know how to play chess?"

"Go or chess?"

The old man stroked his beard and said solemnly, "Five-eye chess."

Shen Yunxing: "..."

It turned out to be backgammon, and he knew it, so he nodded.

"Yes."

"Success, come and play a game with the old man."

Ten minutes later.

"I'm not coming anymore, I'm not in the mood today." Mr. Tang, who had lost ten rounds in a row, had a stinky expression on his face.

Shen Yunxing, who released the water like a flood, was about to cry aggrieved. He really didn't expect that the old man's backgammon was so bad.

Fu Tingzhou came in with a plate of fruit. Seeing that the expressions of the old and the young were not very good, he laughed lowly.

"Mr. Fu." Shen Yunxing looked up at the man with an aggrieved tone.

"It's okay, the old man is not angry with you, he is angry with himself." Fu Tingzhou rubbed the boy's short hair, and after comforting the young one, he comforted the old one, "Old man, you should go play Go, backgammon is not suitable for you." Old man Tang

hummed He made a sound, ignored him, and turned to talk to his precious grandson-in-law.

"Yun Xing, you go upstairs with Grandpa."

Shen Yun Xing froze for a moment, came and wanted to talk to himself alone.

He subconsciously glanced at Mr. Fu, seeing that the other person's expression remained unchanged, and he encouraged himself with his eyes, and the tension and uneasiness in his heart dissipated a lot immediately.

"Okay." He nodded, and then followed the old man to the second floor.

All the way to the study room, seeing the old man take out an old but still very delicate wooden box from the drawer and hand it to himself, the doubt and bewilderment in Shen Yunxing's eyes turned into surprise.

"Grandpa, what is this?"

"This is a family heirloom of our old Tang family. You have to keep it well, and you can leave it to me in the future... Ahem, just keep it well." Thinking of her grandson-in-law who can't have children Boy, the old man immediately swallowed the word great-grandson back.

family heirloom? For a moment, Shen Yunxing felt that the box in his hand weighed a thousand catties, and he was afraid of bumping it while holding it in both hands.

"Grandpa, I can't take it, it's too expensive." He shirked.

Such a precious thing should be left to Brother Tang's future wife.

Mr. Tang has worked hard in the mall for decades, and he has never seen any cunning and cunning people. This kind of innocent little child's mind can be guessed at a glance.

"Why are you so innocent? It's not a family heirloom. It's just a wish. You Tang Ge also has it. This is for you." The old man said richly, "Grandpa doesn't have anything to give you, only a few houses. A few pieces of jewelry."

"The jewelry is left by your grandma. If you don't like it, you can exchange it for gold and silver. Don't young people like to wear big gold chains around their necks? Don't worry about it. There is plenty at home."

"Son, what's wrong with you? Don't scare grandpa!"

The author has something to say:

After Fu Xingzhou's baby was born——

Shen Yunxing had a serious face: "Baby, our family is very poor, so you have to be obedient and not mess around. Spend money, do you know?"

Baby Zhou Zhou patted his chest: "Know~" Fu Xingzhou,

who had lived frugally for more than ten years, finally knew the truth: "They are all liars!!"

———