Chapter 39 Old Fu, You Are Finished

"Tingzhou, is this how you talk to your uncle? What about your upbringing!" Mr. Fu scolded.

Fu Tingzhou didn't have time to spend time with them here. The young man was alone at home, so he couldn't rest assured. He wanted to finish the matter in the old house quickly and rush back to accompany the young man.

"Second uncle, you and your uncle probably haven't read the will left by grandpa back then. Grandpa did say that if I can't leave an heir to the Fu family, I won't be able to get the 15% of the shares."

Fu Tingzhou paused, looked at the greedy eyes of the father and son, and said expressionlessly: "But it doesn't mean you can get it, because these shares will be donated to the Children's Charity Foundation in the name of my parents." "It's

not Possibly! I was there when the will was announced, and there was no such thing as you said!" Fu Yuehe couldn't believe it. He stood up and pointed at Fu Tingzhou and said excitedly, "You must have tampered with the will!" "This is the notarial

certificate "Fu Tingzhou put the document that he had been holding all the time on the table, "Uncle should know that a notarized will is more effective than a self-written will." Fu Yuehe still didn't believe it, he picked up the document in a panic and quickly checked it

, But it turned out that not only that, the notarized will only said that if Fu Tingzhou had no children, he could not inherit the shares left behind, and there was no age limit at all! The document in Fu Yuehe's hand fell to the ground .

He took half a step back, sat down on the chair, and muttered to himself: "How could this be? Uncle has already written the will, why do you need to notarize the will?"

The Fu family paid so many years to get 5% of the shares, and the eldest brother Fu Yueshan held nearly half of the shares in the Fu family. He thought that these shares would become his after the death of the elder brother. Unexpectedly, only The twenty-year-old nephew stepped forward and made his wish come true.

Now, Fu Tingzhou appeared in front of him with a notarized will, shattering his last hope.

Fu Yuehe completely collapsed, and he shouted at the top of his voice.

"It's fake, it must be fake, I don't believe it! Fu Tingzhou, why are you still alive? You should have died with your parents in that car accident twenty years ago!" He said without hesitation, venting his

anger When it was over, I realized what I had just said.

"No, that's not the case. The car accident that year had nothing to do with me!"

Fu Tingzhou looked at him coldly, and after a while, he turned and left the old house.

He knew it was just an accident, but if Fu Yuehe hadn't deliberately delayed the time, at least his mother would have survived the car accident... Back in the

car, he leaned on the seat to calm down, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make it The pictures I saw back then were driven out of my mind, until the phone rang and I heard the exclusive ringtone he set for the boy, and I was saved.

"Mr. Fu, are you still busy?"

The young man's voice was clean and crisp, instantly sweeping away the haze in Fu Tingzhou's heart.

"It's not busy, I'll be home soon." He whispered.

On the other end of the phone, Shen Yunxing was stunned when he heard the man's voice.

"Mr. Fu, what's the matter with you?" He asked worriedly.

"Do you want to eat a small cake?"

The man answered irrelevantly, which made him more concerned.

"Mr. Fu, where are you now? I'll go find you!" Holding the phone, he frowned worriedly.

Hearing the young man's concern, Fu Tingzhou's mouth slowly curled into a smile.

"I'm fine, just wait for me at home obediently."

"Yes." Shen Yunxing replied, "Mr. Fu, my baby and I will wait for you at home."

He didn't know what happened to Mr. Fu, so he could only tell the man that he was not A person, and myself and the baby.

Fu Tingzhou: "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Shen Yunxing was still a little worried. He put on his clothes and wanted to go out to find Mr. Fu, but he didn't know where to look, so he could only squat at the gate of the villa and watch the passing vehicles.

Twenty minutes later.

Before Fu Tingzhou's car approached the villa, he saw a small group of blurry figures through the windshield, squatting on the side of the road, looking this way.

His heart moved, and his intuition told him that this figure was a boy.

The car gradually approached, the distance shortened a little bit, and the figure's face became clear.

Half a minute later, he looked at the boy who appeared in front of him, and his heart suddenly tightened.

Before he had time to think about it, he got out of the car and hugged the boy tightly in his arms.

"Mr. Fu, are you okay?" Shen Yunxing looked up at the man and asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." Fu Tingzhou lowered his head slightly, leaving a soft kiss on the boy's temple.

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a moment, then slowly widened his eyes.

"Mr. Fu?"

"Let's go, go home." The latter patted his head and said nonchalantly.

Shen Yunxing blinked, and looked at the man in front of him with disbelief.

This is gone? Are you going to explain to me why you kissed me just now?

"Mr. Fu, you are back. Mr. Shen Xiao has been waiting for you at the door for a long time." The security uncle said.

Fu Tingzhou nodded: "Uncle Guo, please stop the car for a while."

"Mr. Fu is polite, this is what we should do."

Shen Yunxing was held by the man's wrist and returned to the villa. As soon as he entered the house, the man placed him in the On the sofa, and found a cartoon for him to watch, then went into the kitchen to make him a midnight snack.

Shen Yunxing, who was treated like a child by the man again: →-→

He threw the remote control on the sofa and followed Mr. Fu into the kitchen.

"Mr. Fu, I'll wash the vegetables for you."

Fu Tingzhou looked at the young man who deliberately huddled with him, and smiled. Thinking of the half-assembled model hidden under the bed in the lounge by the young man, the smile on his face suddenly deepened.

At this moment, the cell phone in his pocket rang suddenly.

"Yun Xing, help me take down the phone." He spread his water-stained hands towards the young man, motioning for him to help him take down the phone.

"Okay."

Shen Yunxing agreed without thinking much, and only remembered to blush when he took it, because this posture was too much like him taking the initiative to throw himself into his arms, and Mr. Fu could wrap him in his arms as long as he moved his arms.

"Mr. Fu, Brother Tang is calling." He said with a slightly red cheek.

Looking at the young man's face with a layer of scarlet, Fu Tingzhou's mood completely improved.

"Go ahead." He said with a smile.

"Old Fu, you are going to die. The old man did not know where he got the news that there is someone close to you. Today he grabbed me and questioned me all afternoon. You are my brother, how can I betray you, so I refused to obey you. Who knows that this old man is so heartless that he won't even let me eat dinner!" As soon as the

call was connected, Tang Che told the story as if talking about cross talk, and finally took a deep breath and said, "Old man You must bring him back within a week, otherwise he will resort to extreme measures!"

The author has something to say:

ah, ah, sorry, Mid-Autumn Festival Jia Kawen, I only wrote this point, rest tomorrow, there will be more of! !

It's the Mid-Autumn Festival, I wish everyone a happy Mid-Autumn Festival~ I also wish the children who are teachers, Happy Teacher's Day~

ps: Everyone who left comments in this chapter has a small red envelope~

———