Chapter 34 Old Vinegar

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a long time before he came back to his senses, and raised his hand to touch Mr. Fu whose mouth corners were slightly raised in the photo frame, and the dimples on his cheeks were deeply sunken.

He hugged the photo frame and laughed silly for a while, then lay down on the bed, found a netizen's post of "One Hundred and Eight Ways to Confess a Fancy Confession", and continued to study hard.

After having dinner with Mr. Fu at noon, he watched a movie on the sofa with his tablet in his arms. From time to time, he looked up at the man who was working hard. Occasionally, when he met the man's gaze, he showed a shallow dimple towards him.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, Mr. Fu got off work on time, packed his things, took his hand and left the company.

After dinner, the two went downstairs for a walk hand in hand. When they reached the garden where Grandma Liu often met, Shen Yunxing paused. He looked around and unexpectedly saw Grandma Liu on the bench in the garden.

"Mr. Fu, let's go and say hello to Grandma Liu." He shook the man's hand and said.

"Okay." The latter agreed with a smile.

Before the two of them passed through the corridor, Grandma Liu saw them sharply.

"Yun Xing and Xiao Fu, come quickly!" She beckoned to them.

When someone came to the front, he pulled the middle-aged man with extraordinary appearance and said with a smile: "Come on, let me introduce you, this is my son Cai Siyuan. Xiaoyuan, this is Yun Xing and Xiao Fu, just like you , are good boys."

Isn't Grandma Liu's son surnamed Song?

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a moment, and then quickly realized that this Cai Siyuan should be the male partner of Grandma Liu's son.

"Hello, I heard from my mother these two days that Huating lived in two more handsome residents than me and Song Ge, and she said she would introduce me to Song Ge." Cai Siyuan said with a smile, "I thought What my mother said was too exaggerated, I didn't expect it to be true."

Cai Siyuan is not very old, he looks no more than forty at most, and he is also handsome, with a kind of gentle and jade-like feeling, which makes people feel close when he looks at it.

But in Shen Yunxing's impression, those who build airplanes and rockets are old professors wearing glasses. He heard Grandma Liu say that when Uncle Song and his partner were working in the Aeronautical Manufacturing Bureau, the first thing that popped into his mind was an expert in aircraft design. Professor Wu's face, did not expect this little Uncle Cai to be so young!

"Hello, Uncle Cai, I didn't expect Uncle Cai to be so young." He greeted someone in surprise, and said what was in his heart without paying attention.

The latter's smile deepened when he heard that.

"You are young, your little Uncle Cai is forty-three this year."

"Ahem, how dare you call me old in front of an old lady like me?" Grandma Liu glanced at him.

"Mom, why are you getting old? Yesterday we went out to buy vegetables together. Brother Song and I couldn't squeeze in. When I looked back, you had already come out with two bags of rice." Cai Siyuan said jokingly.

The old lady glared at him: "Why can't you squeeze in? I think you and Mingzhe just don't want to squeeze in."

Just as she was speaking, Grandma Liu's son Song Mingzhe walked across the corridor to Cai Siyuan's side, leaned over and touched his face as if there was no one else around. kissed.

"Mom, why did you abduct my daughter-in-law again?"

"What is abduction? This is my son-in-law. I can't ask him to go out for a walk with me!" "

Yes, but why didn't you take me for a walk ?" Also call?"

"What are you calling you for? It's like a dog skin plaster." Grandma Liu buried her son.

"Who am I not attached to my wife?" Said "Bada" and kissed Cai Siyuan on the corner of his mouth.

Grandma Liu didn't pay attention, and turned to watch the old sisters play cards.

Shen Yunxing was dumbfounded.

His little Uncle Song, in three sentences, has already embraced Uncle Cai and kissed him several times! Judging by the degree of stickiness between the two, he has no doubts at all. If he and Mr. Fu were not around, these two would probably be able to have a deep French kiss.

"Stop making trouble, let me introduce you to two children." Cai Siyuan pulled him off his body helplessly.

"Hey, this one looks familiar." Song Mingzhe looked at Fu Tingzhou and said, "Fu, what is Fu?" "

Fu Tingzhou." Fu Tingzhou nodded towards the man.

"Hey, Fu Tingzhou! I saw you in a news interview!" Song Mingzhe clapped his hands and said, "Are you rich?" Low-key Mr. Fu: "It's okay." Song Mingzhe nodded: "That's fine,

I

'm There just happens to be a business, are you interested in cooperating?"

"You guys are talking, I'll go over there with Yun Xing." Cai Siyuan said, since just now the little guy has been hesitant to talk but has stopped staring at him.

Hearing this, Shen Yunxing looked at Mr. Fu expectantly.

"Go, I'll go find you when I'm done here." Fu Tingzhou said.

"good."

Shen Yunxing followed behind Cai Siyuan, walked back and forth in the corridor twice, and then mustered up the courage to say, "Uncle Cai, can I ask you a question?" "

What question?" The latter said with a smile.

"You and Uncle Song, who confessed first?" He asked with a blushing face.

Cai Siyuan: "It's me."

Seeing the little guy's eyes widen suddenly, he couldn't help laughing out loud: "Are you so surprised? If I told you, I confessed not only once, but three times before he agreed "

"!!"

Shen Yunxing was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

"We were good buddies at that time. I still remember the first time I confessed to him. He was shocked and angry. He was so angry that he didn't talk to me for a month. I thought it was over between us, but I didn't expect this. The guy came to me after getting drunk and told me that he wanted to continue to be my friend."

Cai Siyuan shook his head and said with a smile: "Actually, he already liked me at that time, and even secretly kissed me in the middle of the night while I was asleep. "

"I thought at the time, since we like each other, we shouldn't miss it. If he dares not step forward, then I will take the ninety-nine steps. He only needs to take the last step towards me.

" He said, with a happy smile on his face: "Fortunately, I didn't give up, and neither did he." The

storyteller didn't cry, and Shen Yunxing, who was listening to the story, made his eyes red. He rubbed his eyes and pursued Mr. Fu. My mind is more determined!

After listening to Uncle Xiao Cai talk a lot about the past, Mr. Fu came back before he had heard enough of the fairy love story between the two.

"Mr. Fu, are you finished talking?" He walked up to the man and put his hand into the man's palm.

Fu Tingzhou's heart moved slightly, he pinched the boy's fingers, and said with a smile: "Well, I'm home."

Shen Yunxing nodded, and after bidding farewell to Cai Siyuan, he clung to the man all the way home.

It was exactly eight o'clock when he got home. With snacks in his arms, he leaned against Mr. Fu to watch dramas.

When I saw the ratings of the web drama I starred in soared all the way, even faintly surpassing the TV series filmed by popular directors, I was excited all night, and only got up from the bed yawning three times the next day.

Today is October 7th, the first day of school, and he will go to school with Mr. Fu to apply for suspension.

Things went smoothly, but when I went back to the dormitory to pack my things, I was dragged by several roommates and asked a lot of questions. In order to reduce unnecessary troubles, I could only lie and say that I was sick and wanted to go home to recuperate.

The three of them had no doubts, and even said they would visit him on vacation, which made him shake his head in fright, saying that he was going back to his hometown to recuperate, so they gave up.

"Go home to catch up on sleep or go to the company with me?" Fu Tingzhou asked after coming out of school.

Shen Yunxing didn't even think about it, and replied, "Go to the company."

The latter smiled and rubbed his head, fastened the seat belt on the boy, started the car and drove to Shengshi Entertainment.

On the way, Shen Yunxing suddenly received a call from Zhai Zilin. As soon as he got through, he shouted loudly: "Yunxing, guess what I found!"

He put the phone away, and waited until the other party finished speaking before saying, "Where can I guess?" Go!"

"Photos! A photo of me and Uncle Fu!"

"Nonsense, you are too involved in the drama, you are hallucinating!"

When Shen Yunxing heard this, he became anxious. He lived with Mr. Fu for several months before he got four group photos. Zhai Zilin only saw Mr. Fu once, so he even got the group photos? He doesn't believe it!

"Really, if you don't believe me, I'll send you a WeChat message. Take a look."

The phone vibrated, and he clicked on the WeChat message. In the photo, there are two boys, one big and one small, the older one is seventeen or eighteen, and the younger one is only seven or eight years old. After looking and looking, isn't that seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy the same as Mr. Fu who just graduated from high school!

"Why do you have a photo with Mr. Fu?!" Shen Yunxing became jealous instantly like a blowfish.

"I asked my mother, and she said that Uncle Fu came with Aunt Qianran at that time, and only once. This photo was taken by my mother by accident. Later, she thought that Uncle Fu was too handsome, so she came I kept it all the time."

Zhai Zilin was also very surprised: "I didn't expect that the world is so small, and after so many years, I actually saw Uncle Fu again, this must be fate!" Fate is fate

. Shen Yunxing said in his heart: I am the one who is destined to be with Mr. Fu, you should give up on that.

Until he followed the man into the office, he was still thinking about the photo.

"Mr. Fu, do you remember this photo?" After being in self-isolation for more than half an hour, he held up his mobile phone and walked up to the man, intending to ask clearly, otherwise his heart would feel like grass growing and he would feel uncomfortable for several days.

Fu Tingzhou was startled when he saw the photo, because he didn't even remember when he took a photo like this. He didn't remember until he saw Fu Qianran sitting in the corner.

"I have an impression." He recalled, "The woman sitting on the left side of the sofa is my sister-in-law. She had a big fight with her second uncle, her father, so she took her luggage and went to live at a good friend's house. her."

Second uncle? Shen Yunxing thought to himself: It should be the Second Master Fu that Sister Yang mentioned.

But none of that is the point!

"That's the first time we met, but why are you hugging him?" He pointed to the two people in the photo with their shoulders pressed together, and asked sourly.

When he saw Mr. Fu for the first time, not only did he not hug him, he was also given a cold stare by the man...

Fu Tingzhou was stunned for a moment, then touched the boy's reddened eyes, and asked with a smile: "What happened more than ten years ago?" Do you also eat old vinegar? And he is a seven or eight-year-old kid."

"Who is jealous, I just ask casually." Shen Yunxing raised his chin and said stubbornly.

Fu Tingzhou gave a low laugh, then pulled the boy into his arms, patted the boy on the back, and softly comforted him: "Hey, don't be angry, will I just take pictures with you from now on?" The latter buried his head in the man's arms without making a sound, for a

moment Then he added in a low voice: "There is still a baby."

The author has something to say:

Mr. Fu (laughs): The first time we met was obviously in my arms, or you took the initiative...

Shen Yunxing (flutter): Ahhh, Shut up!

For those who didn't get the little red envelopes, this chapter continues, give red envelopes to the top ten little cuties who leave comments~

————