Chapter 23 Do You Want To Sleep Together?

After Liu Huaijin left, Shen Yunxing hung his head and dared not look at the man.

There was no change on Fu Tingzhou's face, but his palms were slightly burning.

"Do you want to turn off the lights?" After a while, he broke the silence.

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a moment, then slowly nodded his head. In the next second, the eyes were plunged into darkness.

In the darkness, the ambiguous and awkward atmosphere finally eased a little.

Suddenly, his body froze suddenly, and he put one hand on the back of the man's hand, and called out nervously: "Mr. Fu..." "Don't be afraid, nothing will happen

." The latter pressed against his ear and whispered coaxed.

The man's voice and movements were too gentle, with a touch of probing. Gradually, Shen Yunxing was not afraid, and slowly let go of the man's hand.

"Mr. Fu..."

He called out nervously, and couldn't help but move himself closer to the man.

...

Shen Yunxing had never felt this way before. She huddled her head in the man's arms, and it took a long time before she came back to her senses.

"Mr. Fu, I can help you too." His cheeks flushed, hesitating for three minutes, but he mustered up the courage to speak out.

"Yun Xing." Fu Tingzhou held the boy's wrist, pressed his lips against the boy's forehead, and kissed gently.

"Let me hug you for a while."

Mr. Fu's voice was low and hoarse, as if charming, which made people's hearts flutter.

Shen Yunxing's red ears obediently were held in the arms of the man, and the place where the forehead was lightly kissed was unbearably hot.

I don't know why, as long as he stays by Mr. Fu's side, he will feel at ease, and it is the same now. He put his arms around the man's back, rested his forehead on the man's chest, and fell asleep peacefully.

On the second day, the two tacitly chose not to talk about what happened last night. As usual, after having breakfast face to face, the two were driven to school by the man.

The only difference is that Mr. Fu entered the office building with him this time.

The school will have a ten-day military training next, and he is unable to participate in the military training due to his current physical condition. Mr. Fu came this time to ask for leave for him.

"Oh, Mr. Fu is here. Thanks to the money Mr. Fu donated before, it has filled the hole where the school rebuilt the library and caused insufficient funds."

Shen Yunxing was curious at the beginning, what kind of benefits Mr. Fu gave the school to let him The headmaster agreed to drive in, and finally found out today.

Things went smoothly, and within ten minutes, the headmaster signed the sick leave form.

Before leaving, he went back to the dormitory to get some things. Li Mu and the others heard that he didn't need to participate in military training, so they pulled him up and down and envied him for a long time. open.

"Yun Xing, your brother's eyes just now are so scary." Yu Jing murmured while pulling him.

Shen Yunxing followed his line of sight and saw the man smiling at him, and he smiled back at him with the corner of his mouth curled up.

"Is there? You read it wrong, Mr. Fu is very gentle."

The three brothers who saw the whole process of the man's face changing in Sichuan opera: If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have believed your evil!

On the way back to Huating, Shen Yunxing received a call from Ms. Shen. The mother and son greeted each other and mentioned the long holiday of the Eleventh Primary School. Ms. Shen asked him when he would go home.

"I don't know, it's not a holiday yet." He glanced at Mr. Fu who was sitting in the driver's seat, and said vaguely.

"Your mother and I are a teacher. I don't know when the holiday will be. Your brother is fine on the 30th. In the evening, you will take your brother's car and come back together." Ms. Shen could not refuse.

It was rare for Ms. Shen to be so forceful. Shen Yunxing guessed that something might have happened at home, and asked repeatedly before getting it out of Ms. Shen's mouth.

"It's nothing serious. Your aunt's child is sick and will come to stay with us for a few days."

Shen Yunxing knew that Ms. Shen didn't want to see his aunt. Although he didn't know why, that family loved to take advantage of it, and he liked it too. Can't get up.

"Do you want to live with us?" he asked.

"Yeah, I booked a hotel, but people said that there are so many people living in the hotel that it's not clean, and I can't survive."

Shen Yunxing frowned.

No wonder Ms. Shen called and insisted that he go home. There were only three bedrooms in the house. If he didn't go back, his aunt would have an excuse to stay at home.

"Understood, then I'll call my brother later."

"No, I've already called just now. When the time comes, your brother will go directly to pick you up from school. Just don't forget." After finishing speaking, Mother Shen told him A few words, take good care of yourself at school, so I hung up the phone. Seeing the boy staring at the phone in a daze, Fu Tingzhou

asked, "Is something wrong at home?"

Shen Yunxing shook his head, "My aunt's child is sick, and I'm going to stay at home for a few days."

He asked again, "Which hospital do you want to go to?"

"Lin'an Hospital."

The man seemed to just ask casually, nodded his head and didn't speak any more.

Shen Yunxing stared at Mr. Fu's handsome side face for a while, then looked away after a while, leaning his head against the car window and staring at the scenery outside, becoming dazed.

Mr. Fu never seems to have mentioned his family members. Would he find the short stories of these parents troublesome?

What about him, is he also troublesome?

Thinking about it, he frowned unconsciously.

Why does he care so much about Mr. Fu's thoughts? The two are living together now because of the baby. When the baby is born, he will leave, and Mr. Fu will be surrounded by other men and women. There will be no intersection.

His chest felt tight, and he frowned, forcing himself not to think about the future.

At least Mr. Fu is by his side now, where he can see it when he turns around.

The car drove all the way to the Huating, Shen Yunxing adjusted his mood and after seeing Aunt Sun, he changed back to that sunny boy with a cheerful personality who can make people happy.

...

There is still a week before going home, Shen Yunxing is really bored staying at home, so he has to find something to do for himself every day, either helping Aunt Sun clean up the house, or volunteering to go out to buy groceries.

But how could Auntie Sun trust him to go alone, holding the boy by the wrist, strolling back and forth like an old man, treating him as a fragile object, and not letting him carry a bag.

[Mr. Fu]: What are you doing? Have you had lunch?

At half past twelve, he received a greeting message from Mr. Fu.

do what? Nothing to do.

Thinking of how carefully Aunt Sun was protecting him, he sighed deeply.

[Dreamer]: Have eaten, where is Mr. Fu?

[Mr. Fu]: Not yet, there is a meeting to be held later, no time to eat.

Shen Yunxing frowned first, then his eyes lit up.

[Dreamer]: Mr. Fu, I'll go to the company to deliver meals to you.

On the other side, Fu Tingzhou looked at the expression pack sent by the boy, as if he saw the boy's eyes wide open, looking at him with hope, and smiled. The intention spread in the eyes, and the several executives who were waiting for the meeting were stunned. They couldn't believe that this was the terrible boss who got angry at the newcomers just now and almost made people cry.

[Mr. Fu]: Alright, I'll ask Secretary Yang to pick you up.

Shen Yunxing almost jumped up excitedly when he received the man's reply.

[Dreamer]: Don't bother Sister Yang, I'll just take a taxi there [Happy]

paused for a moment, then came back and said "be careful on the road".

He was so happy that he hurried to the kitchen to find Aunt Sun.

"Aunt Sun, please cook two more dishes. I'll send them to Mr. Fu's company."

Seeing him running in, Aunt Sun was startled: "Slow down, let Tingzhou know that you are running around at home , I'm afraid the door won't let you out in the future." She frightened with a straight face.

"I was wrong, I will never do it in the future, can you stop telling Mr. Fu?" Shen Yunxing held Aunt Sun's arm and activated the coquettish skill.

The enemy was too strong, and Aunt Sun was unable to resist, so she shook her head with a smile.

"You kid."

An hour and a half later, in the CEO's office of Shengshi Entertainment.

"Boss, are you still going to eat?" Secretary Yang knocked on the door and came in, stepping on high heels.

"Not hungry, you go."

Not hungry? Secretary Yang thought to himself: I haven't eaten all morning. Is her boss going to cultivate immortality?

"How about I bring you a copy?"

"No need."

Seeing his boss forgetting to sleep and eat, Secretary Yang felt a thump in his heart.

Her boss isn't going to turn into a workaholic again, is he? !

Thinking about it, I left the office worried, but didn't hear the "grunt" sound coming from behind.

In the office, Fu Tingzhou raised his hand to press his aching stomach, got up and poured himself a glass of water, and after drinking it all in one gulp, he finally felt less uncomfortable.

【Fu】: Where are you?

He took out his cell phone and sent a message to the boy.

Shen Yunxing didn't see it, he was stopped outside the building by the security guard holding the thermos bucket, no matter how he explained, the security guard wouldn't let him in, and said that there was no Mr. Fu in the company at all.

"What Boss Fu, there is no such person in the company, you have found the wrong person." The security guard said impatiently.

Shen Yunxing frowned: "Impossible."

"Hey, let me tell you what's going on with you kid. I've worked here for six or seven years, but I still don't know who the boss is? There is only one boss named Qian in the company, not Fu Yes! Hurry up, or I'll call someone!" Seeing that he wouldn't leave, the security guard stretched out his hand and pushed him twice.

"Yun Xing!"

Fu Tingzhou came out of the elevator, just seeing this scene, his face suddenly sank.

He quickly ran to the young man, held the young man's wrist and asked eagerly, "How is it? Is there any discomfort?"

Shen Yunxing shook his head, "Mr. Fu, I'm fine

." The hanging heart not only did not let go, but was afraid for a while.

"I have worked in the company for six or seven years, and I don't know who the boss is. I don't think you need to continue working. Go to the finance department to apply for resignation tomorrow." He said with a blank expression.

The security guard's face changed drastically, but he still had the courage to say: "It's quite a fake. I've been in the company for so long, and there are hundreds of people in the company. I know everyone, but I have never heard of any leader in the management team." The surname is Fu!"

Fu Tingzhou glanced at him: "Whose relative are you?"

"My niece is Mrs. Qian's wife." The security guard raised his head with a very airy expression.

At this moment, Qian Youde ran towards here with a beer belly. He heard people under his command say that his uncle, who loves to take advantage, quarreled with Mr. Fu, and broke out in a cold sweat. He finally dragged his weak legs and ran downstairs, seeing Mr. Fu without the slightest warmth After looking at her, her back felt numb.

The security guard saw that he was backing from the mountain, and his expression immediately became more proud. He grinned and was about to call someone, when he saw his niece and son-in-law bowed their waists and smiled flatteringly at the man surnamed Fu.

"Boss Fu, why are you here?"

Fu, Boss Fu?

The security guard was dumbfounded, his legs went limp, and he sat down on the ground.

Fu Tingzhou laughed back angrily: " Qian Youde, when did my Fu Group company change its surname to Qian?" General knowledge." The latter said, wiping the cold sweat on his forehead.

"Mr. Qian said that, does it mean that if I punish him, he will lose his stamina?" Fu Tingzhou said coldly, he stopped talking to his nephew and uncle, and led the boy into the elevator by the wrist.

"Boss Fu, that's not what I meant!" Qian Youde gave his cheap uncle a hard look, and then quickly chased after him.

But he didn't have permission to enter the exclusive elevator they were sitting in, so he could only watch the other person leave.

In the elevator, Shen Yunxing looked curiously at the man beside him.

It was the first time he saw Mr. Fu angry, and the expression on his face when he questioned people with a stern face and a cold voice was completely incomparable with that time when Wu Chengshan treated him coldly. The Mr. Fu just now was obviously much more terrifying.

But he wasn't afraid at all, instead he felt a sense of security.

"Sorry, I scared you just now." Seeing the young man staring at him, Fu Tingzhou pursed his lips and said.

Shen Yunxing shook his head, pulled Mr. Fu to sit in front of the sofa, and placed all the dishes in the thermos on the table.

"Mr. Fu, hurry up and eat, the food is still hot." He handed the chopsticks to the man with a bright smile on his face.

Fu Tingzhou's heart moved, he took a piece of pork ribs from the chopsticks and brought it to the boy's mouth.

"Let's eat together?"

Shen Yunxing blinked, although a little embarrassed, he still followed his inner thoughts and opened his mouth to bite.

"Is it delicious?" the man asked with a smile.

He nodded, his cheeks were a little hot, but his heart was bubbling with joy.

So the two of you took a bite, and I took a bite, and the food was divided and eaten cleanly.

Fortunately, he brought enough food, otherwise, Mr. Fu might be hungry if he eats this way.

After the meal, Shen Yunxing rubbed his stuffed stomach and praised his wit.

After Fu Tingzhou cleaned up the office, he took out an apple from the refrigerator, peeled it and cut it into small pieces and handed it to the boy.

"Eat some fruit."

Shen Yunxing touched his belly again, although he was already very full, but when he thought that Mr. Fu had specially peeled the apple for himself, he was reluctant to refuse.

"Thank you, Mr. Fu." He smiled sweetly at the person, and mechanically delivered the fork to his mouth.

Seeing the young man rubbing his stomach, Fu Tingzhou laughed helplessly: "Aren't you stupid, why do you force yourself when you can't eat?" The latter smiled shyly, put down the fork and

said obediently: "Mr. Put it away for me, I will eat it later."

Fu Tingzhou: "Okay, go to the lounge and sleep for a while." Shen Yunxing

nodded, he has been sleeping a lot recently, if he does not rest at noon, he will definitely feel sleepy in the afternoon, and there are Mr. Fu's presence will give him a lot of peace of mind.

Pushing open the door of the lounge, he paused and turned to look at the man: "Mr. Fu, do you want to come together?" After speaking with a slightly hot face, he added, "Well, the baby said he wanted to You."

He rubbed his stomach and dumped the pot to the baby who was less than three months old.

Fu Tingzhou's heart was slightly moved by the young man's initiative to invite.

"You go to bed first, I'll come when I finish processing this document in hand."

Shen Yunxing nodded, and said casually: "Then I'll wait for you."

Lying on the bed, hugging the quilt that smelled like a man, he slapped him twice excitedly. Get lost, only to realize how ambiguous what I just said was.

Mr. Fu's expression didn't change, he probably didn't think too much, did he?

He buried his head in the quilt, his whole body was about to smoke from embarrassment.

Shen Yunxing, something is wrong with you. He said to himself in his heart.

Does a man love being hugged by another man, longing for him to touch his body?

He can.

He likes Mr. Fu's hug, he is greedy for the body temperature that Mr. Fu left on him, and even wants more unconsciously. Now he is even more like a pervert, hugging the quilt that Mr. Fu slept on, his heart beating wildly.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunxing suddenly opened his eyes.

Is he... in love with Mr. Fu?

The author has something to say:

Big Chengzi: Well, why doesn't it count?

This chapter has locked me several times. What did I write that is invisible? ? (slams the table)

———