Chapter 80 'Brother'

Chunjiang Huayueyuan is a wealthy community, Zhai Zilin drove the car, the four of them wandered around the community for a long time, and came back with a bagful of vegetables.

Fu Tingzhou cooked the dinner, and the four of them watched TV in the living room, Zhou Zhou's baby carriage was placed at Shen Yunxing's feet.

"Damn, Boss Fu is cooking for me. I'll brag about it for the rest of my life." Xue Li looked in the direction of the kitchen with an extremely excited expression.

"Yun Xing, why do you keep calling Mr. Fu Mr. Fu?" He turned his head and looked at his brother in puzzlement, "Aunt Song who came back to pick up things just called that too, it sounds strange." Shen Yunxing gnawed on an

apple Said: "I'm used to it, and I think it's very intimate." He leaned over and covered the baby with the little quilt that was kicked off.

"Otherwise, what's your name, Tingzhou?" He smacked the two words on the tip of his tongue, shook his head and said, "It always feels weird." "Dinner is ready, let's wash our hands and

eat." Fu Tingzhou came out of the kitchen with a soup , said.

"Hey!" Xue Li got up from the sofa with a whoosh, "Master Fu, I'll help you serve the dishes!"

After a while, the three of Xue Li looked at the six dishes and one soup on the table, and their eyes widened in surprise. mouth.

"Some common meals, you are welcome." Fu Tingzhou said with a smile.

The three of them looked at each other, and waited for Boss Fu and his brother to move the chopsticks first, and then raised their chopsticks one after another.

"I'll go, this is too delicious." Xue Li swallowed the fish in his mouth, and gave Mr. Fu a thumbs up, "My mother has cooked dishes for more than 20 years, and it's not as good as Mr. Fu. Half of it is delicious."

Mo Yu nodded in agreement.

Di Zilin beside him couldn't stop eating with his chopsticks.

Seeing them praising Mr. Fu crazily, Shen Yunxing was happier than he was being praised.

"Mr. Fu, thank you for your hard work." Under the dining table, he stretched out his hand to hook Mr. Gou Fu's fingers, and whispered with his eyes bent.

Fu Tingzhou smiled at the end of his eyes, he tightened his fingers, and put the young man's slender hands in his palm.

After the meal, Xue Li and the other three took the initiative to contract the work of washing dishes, while Shen Yunxing and his wife were in the living room to make milk powder for Baby Zhouzhou who just woke up and groaned with hunger, and changed the wet diaper by the way down.

After changing the baby's diaper clumsily, Shen Yunxing kissed the little guy's face, and said with a smile: "Our Zhouzhou smells so good, the milk smells so good." "Yeah~" The little guy kicked

hard Little feet, he didn't buy his father's account when he was hungry.

Seeing that the baby was grinning as if it was about to cry, Shen Yunxing quickly patted the little guy to coax him: "Zhou Zhou, my father has gone to make milk powder and will be back soon." After a while, Fu Tingzhou came back with the prepared

milk bottle. The guy grabbed the pacifier that his father handed to his mouth, and finally stopped making noise.

In the evening, the four of them played games for a while, and then went back to their rooms to sleep.

After taking a bath, Shen Yunxing hugged the big Mr. Fu doll, rolled on the bed, stopped and suddenly remembered what Xue Li said in the living room in the afternoon.

It's time for him to change his name. Mr. Fu can be called by anyone, it's not special at all.

And when Zhou Zhou grows up, he will probably be very confused when he hears his father calling his father Mr. Fu.

But what should it be called? gentlemen? husband?

No no no!

He hugged the doll and shook his head frantically.

Mr. Jiao felt that he had traveled to the Republic of China, and it was too shameful to call her husband, he couldn't say it out loud.

When he was frowning, Fu Tingzhou came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

"Brother."

Fu Tingzhou paused while wiping his hair, and he looked up at the boy kneeling on the bed.

"Brother." Shen Yunxing thought his voice was too low for Mr. Fu to hear, so he raised his voice with blushing cheeks and called out again.

But Mr. Fu still didn't respond, he was a little discouraged, and just about to change his address back, he was hugged tightly by Mr. Fu.

"Fu Wu——"

Fu Tingzhou clasped the young man's head with his big hand, and the tip of his tongue drove straight in, grabbing the breath that belonged to the young man domineeringly.

He didn't stop asking until he kissed the young man's breathing unsteadily, and he was almost out of breath.

"Hey, call again." He pressed his forehead against the boy's, his voice low and hoarse.

Shen Yunxing blushed and heartbeat by Mr. Fu's domineering kiss.

He felt that he was going to be eaten by Mr. Fu, and his body was tightly attached to Mr. Fu, as if the two of them had merged together, so intimate.

He stretched out his arms to hug the man's neck, and shouted again with red ears: "Brother."

Fu Tingzhou's heart trembled, and he kissed the boy's eyebrows and cheeks with his lowered eyes, and the breath he exhaled was scorching hot.

"Baby..."

Shen Yunxing's hands and feet became weak from the man's kiss, and the whole body was supported by Mr. Fu so that he did not slip to the ground.

"Mr. Fu, can I call you that in the future?" He asked in a low voice.

"Yes." Fu Tingzhou kissed the boy's hot ear tip, and said in a hoarse voice, "I like it very much."

...

The next day, I got up early for the four people who participated in the audition.

Because the boy suddenly changed his name to "brother" last night, Fu Tingzhou couldn't help bullying him a little bit, and he was also greedy for the temperature, so he didn't get up to make breakfast, so he called Boss Xu of Liu Chunyuan directly and ordered a breakfast for delivery. Come.

"Brother, give me a shrimp dumpling." At the dining table, Shen Yunxing said naturally.

elder brother?

Xue Li was stunned when he heard his friend call him Mr. Fu.

Shouldn't you be calling me husband? Calling brother always feels like a brother. But...

He sneaked a glance at the fourth brother's neck which was covered by a turtleneck sweater, and thought: There are no clouds here, so there must be something tricky in it.

After breakfast, Xue Li saw Mr. Fu go to the garage to pick up the car, and took the opportunity to meet his friend.

"Brother, it looks like it was quite intense last night." He glanced at the red mark behind his friend's ear and said tut.

Shen Yunxing's hand holding the milk box froze, and his cheeks blushed quickly.

"I don't understand what you're talking about." He shrank his neck and said.

"Hey, you're still pretending, I've seen it all." Xue Li bent him with an elbow, blinked and teased, "How is your body, can you still hold on to the game?" Shen Yunxing gave him a look: "You talk nonsense

again Ba Dao, just take a taxi and go to the audition site."

"Yun Xing don't pay attention to him, he just owes him." Mo Yu turned back and said.

"But are you really in good health?" He changed the topic, "If you can't hold on, just tell us, although the three of us have a bit of food, it's not like we can't even qualify for the audition." Shen Yunxing:

" ..."

"No matter what you are thinking, it is not what you think." The three people

with "disbelief" written all over their faces: "Okay."

There was already a complete circle of participants outside the arena.

"I'll pick you up after the end." Fu Tingzhou pinched the boy's earlobe and said with a smile, "Don't be nervous, come on."

Shen Yunxing nodded: "Brother, go back quickly, Zhou Zhou's temper is getting worse and worse, we are not around , he must be torturing Aunt Song again."

"Okay."

Watching Mr. Fu get in the car and leave, Shen Yunxing turned around and met Xue Li's gossiping eyes.

"No, why do I feel that Boss Fu's movement of rubbing your ears is so lustful."

In fact, not only him, but also Zhai Zilin and Mo Yu were a little embarrassed by Boss Fu's action just now.

"Ahem." Zhai Zilin coughed covertly, "The competition is about to start, let's go in quickly." Although

Shen Yunxing is not a big hit, he is indeed very well-known recently, and he is afraid of being recognized, so he is fully armed when he goes out After a while, I didn't expect to be recognized by a young lady who checked the registration information.

"Xingbai, it's really you!" The young lady didn't dare to recognize him at first, she sneaked a few glances at him, and when she saw the name printed on the registration form, she called out excitedly in a low voice.

"Hello." Shen Yunxing bent his eyes at the young lady, and said in a low voice, "What area are we in?" "

Ah, I'm sorry, I'll check for you now." After the seat number, he handed over the entry card in his hand, "Participation area B."

"Star cub, come on, you will definitely be able to enter the finals!" Before leaving, the young lady cheered.

"Thank you."

The audition is divided into eight competition areas from A to H. The higher the record in the game, the higher the competition area.

"If it weren't for the three of us holding back, with Yunxing's strength, he would definitely be able to enter the A-level arena." Xue Li felt a little guilty when he saw that Area A even provided snacks and drinks.

"That kid Wanfeng is also in Zone A. Although he is a game anchor, his strength is far inferior to that of Yunxing."

Shen Yunxing looked away, turned his head and patted Xue Li on the shoulder and said, "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even The group is not complete."

Sister Su and Qiao Qiao had an announcement that they could not participate, Lu Bai was busy with exams all day long, and Chen Mu and others joined the group to start filming recently, if it weren't for them, I really couldn't find anyone for a while.

Xue Li said "Hey": "You really can't find anyone for us, let the brothers come to put out the fire."

Shen Yunxing laughed: "Yes."

"Tsk, you have failed in learning."

"Don't be poor." Mo Yu stepped on Xue Li next to him, "The first round of elimination is about to begin." The elimination round is divided into

three rounds. In the first round, the whole people are in a melee, and the elimination rate is 50%.

One hundred people in each area, that is to say, after the first round of the game, half of the contestants will be eliminated.

Five minutes later, the game officially started. The entire arena was quiet for a moment, and then quickly became noisy.

"Damn it, I've been matched with the anchor Nanning. I don't think I'll be in the top ten in this round. It's almost over!" The game anchor that was matched is too good, and a four-person team next to it has given up hope.

The four of Shen Yunxing were lucky, they didn't encounter too strong ones, and successfully entered the second round of the competition.

Twenty minutes later, the second knockout round began.

As soon as Shen Yunxing landed, he caught a glimpse of a familiar game nickname——Nanning.

"Be careful, the team of four on the right is Nanning and Gaifeng." He manipulated the characters into a two-story bungalow and said.

"Damn, these two people are a bit difficult to get along with. If the evening wind can fight a little better." Xue Li said, and quickly picked up the medical bag on the ground.

"It's okay, I can fight." Shen Yunxing said in a deep voice, "Boss and third brother, there are people on the left of you, don't come out, I will go to the roof to set up a gun." Ten minutes into the start, the eliminated contestants walked away one after another

. wave.

In the lounge, a member of a professional team stared at one of the live broadcasts and frowned.

"This guy's style of play looks familiar."

"Who?" His teammates looked over curiously, "'Send you to the west'? This nickname is crazy enough." "I remembered

." Chen Liang slammed the table down , "He is the kid who shot me to death last time!"

The teammate was stunned.

"'Send you to the west' is the person you asked for a son on Weibo?"

"Yes! I absolutely did not admit my mistake. He was right to sneer at someone who beat him to death!" Chen Liang gritted his teeth.

At this time, on the field in Zone B.

"Don't fill up the gun, the system has broadcast it, and the person is dead." Xue Li said.

Shen Yunxing pursed his lips: "I'm used to it."

"You are not a good habit, you are easily misunderstood as deliberate ridicule, you know?"

Shen Yunxing, who had already been misunderstood, nodded obediently: "Yes.

" The next two full formations, pray not to run into Nanning!" As soon as the words fell, the third-level head was shot off.

[You were killed with AWM by Gale]

Xue Li: "... Grass!"

Mo Yu: "Crow's mouth!"

After struggling for a minute, Zhai Zilin, who was finally killed by Nanning with □□: "You can die in the former profession In the hands of the team members, it's not a loss."

Only Shen Yunxing was left among the four, facing a full-stacked team that had played professional games before, with a high degree of cooperation and tacit understanding, it was impossible for him to win by himself no matter what .

But before being sniped to death by Gale, he also successfully killed the other two in the team.

"Okay, you, it's a pity that this skill is not a professional player." Xue Li bumped his shoulder and said.

"It's okay." Shen Yunxing raised his mouth, "Games are just entertainment, I prefer acting."

Xue Li gave a thumbs up: "You are awesome, a big star in the future."

The third round started half an hour later, and there were not many players left on the field. The four of them encountered several waves of strong opponents, and then met Wanfeng and Nanning.

Although he didn't win the first place, he managed to finish in the top three.

"Cut. As for Wanfeng's skill, I don't know how it became popular." After the game, Xue Li looked at Wanfeng who ran over to curry favor with Nanning team, and sneered, "This year's netizen's vision is really bad." "

Okay Yun Xing didn't care about the previous matter, so why are you making trouble." Zhai Zilin said, "The fourth son is a star now, if this matter is found out by Heizi, it will be a big fuss." "I'm

not What a pity for Yun Xing, during the high school summer vacation, Yun Xing played a holiday competition, and finally failed to participate in the finals because of the start of school, and when he was waiting for his account, he found out that his account had been stolen, and that person even pretended to be Yun Xing After the record, go to the offline competition."

Xue Li said angrily: "This kind of person can also become popular, and there are still so many fans on Weibo, it makes people feel aggrieved." "

No way, the number is Yunxingbuy Yes, even if we report the matter to the referee, they won't believe it, after all, the owner of the account is Wan Feng himself." Mo Yu said, patting him on the shoulder.

Two years ago, this game hadn't developed yet, and there was no serious way for everyone to buy accounts. They were all agreed privately. Shen Yunxing was young at that time, and he simply thought that if the other party wanted to sell, he would not get it back, and he didn't give up the account. The master wrote the letter of guarantee, and as a result, an impostor played the game later.

Shen Yunxing turned his head and glanced at the A competition area. He doesn't feel much about what happened back then, after all, he was playing for fun.

It's just that I didn't expect to meet each other again two years later.

Coming out of the arena, the four of them chatted at the door while waiting for the bus.

"The taxi I ordered is here." Xue Li opened the door of the taxi and sat in. He opened the window and said to several people, "Brothers, I'm back to school. See you in the promotion competition!

" He turned around and saw Mr. Fu standing by the side of the road, and ran over with a smile.

"Brother." He looked at the man and called happily.

With gentle eyes, Fu Tingzhou handed the flower in his hand to the boy, and said warmly, "Baby, congratulations on passing the audition." "

Thank you." Shen Yunxing hugged the flower, his eyes overflowing with love.

"Look, sisters, they are a gay couple!"

"The man who gave the flowers is so tall, even with a mask on, it's not hard to see, he must be very handsome!" The

two girls happened to pass by, and they stood together facing each other Husband and wife, gathered together and whispered whispers.

"Short boys look good too!"

"Wait, why do I feel that the boy holding the flower looks a bit like a star cub? I'm not sure I'll go back and take another look!" "

Brother, how do you know..."

Shen Yunxing said Before he finished speaking, Mr. Fu grabbed his arm and hugged him in his arms.

"Ahhh, I'm hugging! I'm hugging!" Seeing this, the two girls immediately forgot what they were going to do, hugged each other and stamped their feet excitedly.

The author has something to say:

Shen Yunxing (cheeks slightly red): Brother.

Mr. Fu (satisfied expression): Be good.

——