Chapter 17 Fu Tingzhou, I'm Scared

"Mr. Fu, when are you going back to Lin'an?" Shen Yunxing asked on the way back.

Fu Tingzhou: "I don't plan to go back in a short time."

Shen Yunxing was stunned: "What about the company?"

"The company has grown to today's scale, even if I take a vacation for a year, it won't have much impact." Seeing that the boy was a little worried Looking at himself, Fu Tingzhou was funny and helpless, "Those people in the company are not here to eat. I spent millions of dollars to invite them back, isn't it just to make myself more relaxed when necessary." Shen Yunxing nodded, and then listened to the man's

warm He said in a low voice, "I'm worried that you are alone in Yuncheng."

He followed the man into a high-end residential area, and asked happily, "Mr. Fu, are you planning to live in Yuncheng?

" Well, I'm about to go back, but I didn't expect that Mr. Fu didn't plan to leave at all!

"Well, it will take a few days for Auntie Sun to come. These days, you and the baby will be wronged and eat the food I cooked." Fu Tingzhou said with a smile.

Shen Yunxing shook his head vigorously, looking at the man with bright eyes.

Not wronged, not wronged at all, he was happy in his heart.

The young man smiled foolishly, and Fu Tingzhou, who was looking at the trust and peace of mind in his eyes, felt slightly moved. He raised his hand and rubbed the top of the young man's hair twice, and then reminded the young man to take a nap.

Shen Yunxing nodded: "Well, Mr. Fu should also go to rest for a while." Mr. Fu must have been exhausted after driving all morning.

"Okay, let's go."

Huating is one of the most high-end residential areas in Yuncheng, and the environment and view are naturally so good that there is nothing to say.

When Shen Yunxing returned to the bedroom and saw a large blue sea not far away through the window, he immediately felt healed.

He was in a good mood, even when he was asleep, there was a smile on his lips.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Shen Yunxing woke up rubbing his eyes. Thinking of what Mr. Fu said before that he would stay in Yuncheng to take care of him, he felt unreal in his daze, so he forgot to wear his slippers and ran downstairs I went to find someone.

No bedroom, no study, no kitchen...

Mr. Fu... is gone?

He stood in the middle of the living room in a daze, as if a corner was missing in his heart, and he felt extremely uncomfortable.

There was a sound of the door beeping, Fu Tingzhou opened the door and came in and saw the young boy standing on the ground with naked feet, his brows were unconsciously frowned.

"Why don't you wear slippers?"

Shen Yunxing froze, and suddenly looked up towards the door. After seeing Mr. Fu standing at the door with two bags of vegetables, tears fell down with a "click".

"Mr. Fu, I thought you were gone." He looked at the man with red eyes, and his tone was aggrieved and helpless.

Fu Tingzhou thumped in his heart, threw away the things in his hands, and strode over to embrace the boy in his arms.

"You and the baby are here, where else can I go?"

"Mr. Fu..."

Shen Yunxing murmured, and then hugged the man tightly.

Shen Yunxing felt that something was wrong with him recently, but he didn't want to think about it now, he just wanted to hold the person in front of him tightly so that he could never leave his side again.

"It's all right." Fu Tingzhou stroked the boy's back and comforted him softly.

"Mr. Fu, next time you go out, no matter where you go, can you tell me? It's okay to leave me a note." Shen Yunxing said with his head buried in the man's chest, his voice a little muffled.

The young man hugged him tightly and spoke soft words, Fu Tingzhou's heart softened when he heard it.

"Okay." He stroked the boy's soft short hair and promised.

The two hugged each other in the living room for a long time, until Shen Yunxing's feet were numb, and then blushing and a little embarrassed, he withdrew from the man's arms.

The moment his feet stepped on the ground, he suddenly realized something was wrong.

No wonder he didn't feel cold after standing barefoot on the ground for so long. It turned out that he had been stepping on Mr. Fu's instep just now!

Looking at the guilty and worried eyes of the young man, Fu Tingzhou smiled and said, "It's okay, just take it easy."

Looking down, he saw the other's bare feet, and his eyebrows frowned slightly.

"Go upstairs and put on your slippers before coming down."

"Go right away!" Shen Yunxing said as he was about to run upstairs, but then remembered that Mr. Fu said that he couldn't run so fast, so he slowed down again.

When he got off after putting on his slippers, he found that Mr. Fu was no longer in the living room.

He searched for the sound and found the kitchen. Seeing Mr. Fu wearing an apron standing in front of the glazed table handling the ingredients, he immediately put his heart back into his stomach.

"Mr. Fu, I'll help you pick vegetables." As he spoke, he walked to the man and stood next to him.

The kitchen here is much bigger than his home, but he wants to stick to Mr. Fu right now, no one can say it won't work.

The elbows of the two touched one place from time to time, causing the potato in Fu Tingzhou's hand to slip several times. He looked at the young man beside him helplessly, and after seeing the dimple on the other's cheek, he was reluctant to talk about him again.

Just stick it, it's not hot anyway.

He smiled and let the young conjoined twins cling to his side every step of the way.

Three dishes and one soup, because of someone's interference, it took three hours to finish it, staring at the boy after dinner, it was already past nine o'clock at night.

"Sleepy?" Fu Tingzhou asked amusedly when he saw the boy's head bit by bit.

"No." Shen Yunxing shook his head, obviously too sleepy to open his eyes, but still stubborn, "I still want to watch TV for a while." "

Mr. Fu, can you stay with me for a while?" He tugged man sleeves, asked.

The troubled boy looked cute and cute, even his voice was soft, Fu Tingzhou couldn't bear to refuse, so he nodded in agreement.

Ten minutes later, the boy leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep as expected.

"Yun Xing?"

The latter didn't respond at all, and was obviously in a deep sleep.

Fu Tingzhou carried him into the bedroom and covered him with a quilt. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the boy's immature face for a long time before getting up and leaving.

"Hey, old Fu, I heard from the guy surnamed Liu that you came to Yuncheng?" Tang Che called as soon as he returned to the study.

"Yeah."

"Hey, don't tell me when I'm here, it's not like you don't know that I've been on business trips in Yuncheng these days."

Tang Che complained a few words, and then said meanly: "You have come all the way to Yuncheng to chase after that kid. What's the situation now, did you catch up?" "No, he's too young

. In addition, the current situation is a bit special, so it is inappropriate to say it at this time."

Fu Tingzhou knew how he felt about the boy, and he could also see the dependence and peace of mind in the boy's eyes when he looked at him, but that was not what he wanted. What he wants is the boy's sincere love and admiration.

What's more, the young man has a sensitive mind, and because he is pregnant with the baby, his mood is very unstable. If he says he likes the young man at this time, the other party will probably think that he said it out of responsibility.

"Hey, old Fu? Where are you?"

"I'm done, I'll talk when I'm free." Fu Tingzhou frowned.

"Hey, don't, what do you mean by the special situation you just said? Also, let me ask you, has that bastard Liu Huaijin been stimulated by something recently? He called me and wrote about it for a long time, and in the end he even talked about me in a weird way." I can't have children, I'm a fucking man, so it would be weird if I could have children!"

Tang Che was so angry that he couldn't choose what to say at the end.

"Even if I can have a baby, it has nothing to do with him, and I don't want to have a baby with him."

Fu Tingzhou was silent for a moment, and said quietly: "It's still my brother's insurance."

Tang Che was stunned for a while, not trying to understand the meaning of his words, I had to laugh and curse: "Damn, I gave birth to that bastard Liu Huaijin because I was insane, and he gave birth to me if I wanted to. I want to be a peerless monster!" Fu Tingzhou: "..." Fu Tingzhou: "I wish you the best of luck

!

" It's done."

"Damn!"

...

Early the next morning, Shen Yunxing stared at his belly in the bathroom for a long time.

Under the careful care of Mr. Fu in the past few days, he has rarely had morning sickness. Except for a little more flesh on his stomach, he has no real sense of pregnancy at all. Sometimes he even suspects that he is not pregnant at all. Doctor Liu made a mistake. .

"Yun Xing, breakfast is ready."

Hearing Mr. Fu's voice, the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously, and while he was arranging his clothes, he replied, "Here we come." After

breakfast, Shen Yunxing held a bag of snacks in his arms and was sent by Mr. Fu to school entrance.

"If you have something to call, if I don't answer, remember to call Secretary Yang." Fu Tingzhou reminded.

"Understood, Mr. Fu, be careful on the road." Shen Yunxing smiled and waved at the man.

The latter nodded: "I'll pick you up after school."

After sending Mr. Fu away, Shen Yunxing turned around and saw his three roommates.

"Come Yunxing, the school bus is about to leave!" Li Mu shouted at him.

"Here we come." He trotted and boarded the school bus in two steps.

After he sat down, Li Mu leaned over and touched his shoulder, staring at the buttocks of the car that was driving far away, and pouted: "That car just now belonged to your brother?" Seeing him nodding, Li Mu's eyes, which had only slits, suddenly became bigger

. few.

"Okay Yun Xing, your brother is still a local tyrant." Zhao Qian joked.

Li Mu shook his head straight after hearing this: "It's not enough for a local tyrant, this car is not something that ordinary local tyrants can afford."

"It's okay." Yu Jing scratched his head, thinking that there were two identical cars parked in his garage, and his parents kept saying that the family had no money, so if this car was really expensive, his family would definitely not be able to afford it.

"You know what, this is a global limited edition!" Li Mu hooked Yu Jing's neck and howled enviously.

But it's really not expensive, his family is so poor that they can afford it.

Yu Jing was hooked by the neck, unable to speak out because of his grievance, he could only refute a few words in his heart.

Ten minutes later, the school bus stopped in front of the teaching building, and the four of them were very excited as they looked at the campus wall covered with the school's top ten outstanding talents over the years.

"Yunxi, here I come." Li Mu clenched his fists, looking firmly at the blank photo frame hanging above, "One day, my photo will hang here too." Zhao Qian raised his eyebrows: "Then you have

to Overtake me first."

"My acting skills are not bad." The baby-faced Yu Jing, who was half a head shorter than the three of them, said seriously.

Yu Jing had a baby face whose actual age could not be seen, and when he spoke in a serious manner, he always felt a sense of joy. Li Mu held back for a long time, but finally couldn't hold it anymore, and burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at? I didn't look like this when I was acting."

Yu Jing was full of depression. He also imagined his elder brother to be tall and handsome, but he had a baby face, and his parents didn't allow him to have plastic surgery. What could he do? Well.

Seeing the three of them laughing and making a fuss, Shen Yunxing pulled a smile at the corner of his mouth.

"The actor Liao Weifan is from Yunxi, do you think we can meet real people in the future?" Zhao Qian asked suddenly.

"Sure, Yunxi is Liao Yingdi's alma mater, he will definitely come back to visit Yunxi."

"Are you new schoolboys?" Someone passed by and couldn't help but interject when they heard them talking about Best Actor Liao.

Shen Yunxing nodded: "Yes, hello, senior."

"So it's a freshman, so I have to know that Liao Yingdi will show up in the acting department today."

"What?" The four looked at him excitedly.

"At three o'clock in the afternoon, Liao Yingdi has a drama performance in the lecture theater. Not many people know about it. I'm telling you because of your affinities. Don't say it outside!" the man said, raising his hand to his mouth. He made a "shh" gesture.

The four of them nodded quickly: "Thank you senior, we promise not to tell anyone else!"

The four of them were always thinking about the afternoon drama performance, and they attended most of the class like sitting on pins and needles. When the bell rang for the end of class, they ran away and disappeared.

Shen Yunxing forgot that he was no longer alone, and when he thought about it, he became frightened later. The baby was so well behaved today, it only hurt a little and didn't make him suffer anymore.

"I'm sorry, Dad will protect you carefully in the future." He rubbed his belly and said with lingering fear.

"Here we come, Best Actor Liao is here!" Someone shouted.

Shen Yunxing didn't care about his stomach pain anymore. He raised his head and looked at the stage, his eyes were slowly attracted by the superb acting skills of King Liao.

"As expected of actor Liao, you are so cool!"

"Handsome and good at acting, you deserve to be popular for a lifetime!"

"Ahhh, actor Liao, I love you!!"

There was a girl screaming crazily beside his ear, the voice was so loud that Shen Yunxing's heart palpitations, he stood still for a while, the palpitations not only did not disappear, but became more and more serious.

A minute later, he couldn't hold on any longer, so he had to withdraw from the crowd and left the auditorium.

The feeling of falling pain in the abdomen became more and more intense, Shen Yunxing leaned against the corner of the wall, his face soon lost all color.

He held his mobile phone to call Mr. Fu, but he couldn't get through after calling three times. He held his mobile phone in a daze for a while, then remembered that Mr. Fu said in the morning that if he couldn't find him, he would call Secretary Yang.

In Shengshi Entertainment, Secretary Yang was overjoyed when he received a call from Cutie, and answered the call with a smile on his face. After hearing Cutie's weak voice, his heart skipped a beat.

"Sister Yang Chen, do you know where Mr. Fu is?"

"The boss is in a meeting, what's wrong with you, Yun Xing, are you okay now?" Yang Chen asked worriedly, while stepping on his high heels, he ran towards the conference room.

Shen Yunxing shook his head, the sweat on his forehead dripped down his hair: "My stomach hurts..." "

Yunxing, bear with it, I'm going to find the boss!"

The door of the conference room was suddenly pushed open, and Fu Tingzhou saw Secretary Yang rushed in with a panicked expression, her heart suddenly tightened.

"Boss, something happened to Yunxing!"

Fu Tingzhou's face suddenly sank, and he said "The meeting is suspended", and then got up and left.

"Boss, Yunxing called you three times." Secretary Yang handed him the fully charged mobile phone and said worriedly, "I don't know how Yunxing is doing now. When I received a call from Yunxing just now, he couldn't even speak. I'm almost out of strength."

"Call Liu Huaijin and ask him to contact a reliable hospital, and let me know when the matter is settled." Fu Tingzhou ordered calmly, but his fingers holding the phone were trembling slightly.

"Beep——"

the phone rang twice, and was finally connected. Hearing the young man's weak voice, Fu Tingzhou's heart suddenly ached.

"Mr. Fu, is that you?"

"It's me, obediently wait where you are, and I'll go pick you up right away." "

Mr. Fu, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have disobeyed you..." The boy's voice gradually turned into tears, He said in an uneasy tone, "My stomach hurts, Mr. Fu, baby... the baby will be okay?"

Fu Tingzhou paused slightly, and then coaxed: "It will be fine, the baby is very strong, and the baby's father must also be strong That's right."

"Well, I will be strong."

"Wait obediently, I'll be right there."

"Okay...Fu Tingzhou, I'm a little scared, don't hang up, okay?"

Shen Yunxing's voice was weaker than before, He, who was not so conscious, called the man's name for a while, and Mr. Fu for a while.

On the other end of the phone, Fu Tingzhou frowned tightly: "Okay."

Shengshi Entertainment is 40 minutes away from Yunxi, Fu Tingzhou comforted the boy, ran through three red lights along the way, and finally passed 20 minutes later. Get to the place.

In the corner next to the lecture theater, Shen Yunxing clenched his phone tightly and called the person on the other end dependently.

"Mr. Fu, I'm scared. I once said that I don't want the baby, but it's not true. I like it very much, really."

"Well, I know, it's all my fault, the baby won't blame you."

"Fu Tingzhou, when will you arrive, I'm really in pain." Shen Yunxing retracted his head into his arms, arched his back and curled up Shrimp shaped.

Fu Tingzhou arrived panting heavily, and when he saw the young man huddled in the corner, the blood in his whole body seemed to be frozen, and his eyes were piercingly painful.

"Yun Xing." He strode forward and hugged the boy in his arms, his fingers gently slid across the other's pale cheeks, the cold touch made him flustered.

Shen Yunxing was stunned for a while before slowly raising his head.

"Fu Tingzhou, you're here." He looked at the man who appeared in front of him, and smiled reassuringly and weakly.

Mr. Fu is obviously not a doctor, but he always feels that as long as Mr. Fu is around, everything will be fine.

The author has something to say:

call me big, thick, and long! !

—————