Chapter 105 Shen Xingting vs Cen Jing

The person surnamed Qin said that Cen Jing was a boy disguised as a woman, but Shen Xingting didn't believe it.

In order to apologize to Cen Jing, he took out all his pocket money this month to buy an apology gift for Cen Jing.

On Monday, he walked to Cen Jing's seat with a gift full of expectations.

Because it was still early, everyone hadn't arrived at this point, only a few students who were busy copying their homework were busy writing.

Cen Jing also came early, but this is her habit.

She likes to watch the beautiful scenery of the clouds being burned red by the sun when the sun rises in the morning, and likes the crisp and melodious birdsong in the morning. Watching the street change from deserted to lively, children are laughing and playing, and rushing to school in small groups with their schoolbags on their backs.

Everything is so vibrant, just looking at it makes her happy again, and makes her full of expectations for this beautiful world.

When Cen Jing came here today, she rescued a kitten that fell into the river on the street. She immediately sent the kitten to the pet hospital and stayed with her for a while, so it was a little later than usual. Half an hour late.

She was sitting on the seat, and just as she put her schoolbag on the table, she saw Shen Xingting walking towards her with a box in her hand.

She took her homework hand and looked at him vigilantly with her eyes open.

"I'm sorry about what happened that day, this is my apology gift, please accept it." Shen Xingting said and put the gift box in his hand on the table.

Such a big box took up the entire table. Cen Jing didn't know what he bought, and didn't want to know. He leaned back against the back of the chair and said with a detached attitude: "Take it back, I don't want it."

Seeing this, Shen Xingting was a little anxious: "I spent a whole day carefully selecting this, and checked a lot of data. They said that this is the most suitable for girls, and I spent a whole month's pocket money to buy it." Yes."

"The most suitable for girls?" Cen Jing's face froze, and his delicate face, which had no expression just now, suddenly had two pink blushes, but it didn't look shy, but rather flushed with anger.

"Take it away! I don't want it!" She frowned and said coldly.

"Why not? It's really pretty, and you'll definitely like it." Shen Xingting couldn't understand. He felt that Cen Jing refused because he didn't see the gift he gave him, so he reached out and opened the gift box, "I don't know if you What color do you like, I saw that you always wear white, so I bought a white one on my own."

There is a white princess dress lying in the box, and there is a red bow on the waist of the skirt, which immediately makes the whole dress lively stand up.

This is a very beautiful skirt, but in Cen Jing's eyes, it is not like this.

"I said take it away!" She waved her hand and swept the box to the ground emotionally.

The sharp voice made several classmates who copied their homework gather their eyes. When they poked their heads and saw the princess dress falling out of the ground, they gasped.

"Shen Xingting likes Cen Jing?"

"Are you sure you like it or hate it? Doesn't he know that Cen Jing doesn't like skirts?" "Why doesn't

Cen Jing like skirts? She looks so good in skirts, but she has a bad temper. Otherwise, I would have chased her long ago."

Several people opened their mouths and communicated silently.

Shen Xingting didn't care about whether there was anyone in the classroom at this moment. Seeing the skirt he carefully selected was thrown to the ground like this, he got angry all of a sudden.

"Are you sick? If you don't like it, just say you don't like it. How else can I force you to wear it

?!" Get out of your seat!"

"Get out, I'll tell you something later, it's a dog!" Shen Xingting was so angry that he didn't want the skirt, picked it up and threw it into the trash can with a bang, "It's only three thousand One dollar, I'll treat it as a dog feed!"

"Grass, three thousand yuan skirt, if you don't want it, you don't want it?" After he sat back in his seat, Li Jue, the tablemate, said in shock.

Li Jue's family background is not very good, and he was admitted to Lin'an Middle School because of his good studies. His monthly pocket money is only 100, and 3,000 yuan is enough for him to squander for two years!

"No." Shen Xingting said loudly on purpose, "Nobody wants it, why should I come here, no one in my family likes to wear skirts."

He said this without any malice, but Cen Jing felt it was very harsh, She pinched her palms hard to keep herself from crying.

"I came so early, I didn't even have time to eat. Have you eaten? If you haven't eaten, I'll treat you to Xiaolongbao." Shen Xingting said while clutching his growling stomach.

"Thank you, Young Master Shen!" Several people said with a smile.

After the four left, only Cen Jing was left in the classroom.

She sat stiffly on the chair for a while, then got up and walked to the trash can by the back door, stared at the dusty skirt inside for a long time, and finally chose to bend down to pick the skirt out.

"I hate you, Shen Xingting." Tears welled up in her eyes as she hugged her skirt.

When Shen Xingting came back from breakfast, he deliberately walked around to the back door to enter. He pretended not to care and glanced at the trash can, seeing that it was empty, his expression was startled.

Cen Jing picked up the skirt? Impossible, how could she secretly pick up the skirt when she was so angry just now.

"Zhang Rui, are you on duty today?" He asked Zhang Rui who was sitting in the back row.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Seeing him staring at the trash can, Zhang Rui quickly said, "The trash has been dumped and the floor has been swept, monitor, don't pick on me on purpose!

" When trashing, did you see a particularly delicately packaged box inside?" "

Yes, there seems to be something in it, but I was busy coming back to catch up with homework, so I just threw it out as trash." Zhang Rui patted his thigh , "Squad leader, do you still want that box?!"

Shen Xingting couldn't tell whether it was sad or lost. He waved his hands and said indifferently, "I don't want it anymore. I threw it away on purpose."

Zhang Rui heaved a sigh of relief, giggling Said: "That's good, otherwise I will be guilty, after all, the things the young master uses are very valuable."

Shen Xingting also laughed: "Yes, the piece of rubber you lost last time was imported from France. When are you going to pay it back?"

Zhang Rui stared, "Extortion, blatant extortion! You obviously bought it from the school canteen, don't think I didn't see it!" "

Hahahaha—— "The tables in the back row burst into laughter when they heard the conversation between the two.

Cen Jing is short and sits in the second row. Her deskmate is Chen Yu. She has a shy personality, but she likes to join in the fun. When she heard the noise coming from the back row, she turned her head and saw the class leader Shen Xingting leading With a handsome smiling face, his cheeks flushed suddenly.

"Cen Jing, what kind of girl do you think the squad leader likes? He is so handsome and has money in his family. I really don't know what kind of girl is worthy of him." .

Cen Jing pursed his lips: "I don't know."

Seeing that her expression was not quite right, Chen Yu stopped being nympho, and asked nervously, "How are you? Your chest hurts again? Have you brought the medicine? I'll get you some water, you Take a pill!"

"Thank you, I'm fine. I felt a little uncomfortable just now, but I'm much better now." Cen Jing raised the corners of his mouth and forced a smile at Chen Yu.

This scene happened to be seen by Shen Xingting. He looked at Cen Jing's smiling side face, and his heartbeat gradually lost frequency.

"Squad leader, it's time to collect the homework." Seeing that he was in a daze, Li Jue waved and called, "Squad leader? Squad leader!"

Shen Xingting suddenly recovered, took the homework from Li Jue's hand, and said, "I'll help you.

" OK, then thank you young master, I will continue to memorize English vocabulary." Li Jue said half-jokingly.

Shen Xingting carried a stack of homework and walked over row by row. He paused when he heard Cen Jing's footsteps, and then walked over.

"The English homework is handed in." He said with a foul expression.

Cen Jing looked up at him, and said calmly, "If you talk to me again, you will be a dog."

Shen Xingting: "..."

"If a dog is a dog, a dog is the most loyal friend of human beings. I am a dog and I am honored! Hearing this

, Cen Jing was stunned for a moment, then pursed his lips and laughed.

The first time Shen Xingting saw Cen Jingxiao, he was stunned for a while.

Cen Jing looks delicate, with curly eyelashes, a pointed nose, a small mouth, and a ponytail tied behind her head, making her look full of youth and vitality.

He also noticed that there was a brown tear mole at the end of Cen Jing's right eye. When he laughed, the tear mole seemed to glow with it, making it difficult for people to open their eyes.

Unfortunately, that smile lasted less than three seconds before disappearing.

"Here." Cen Jing put away his smiling face, and changed back to his previous indifferent and unkind appearance.

Shen Xingting was immediately discouraged. She smiled so happily at Chen Yu just now, why did she change her face when she saw her?

Let me roll, I roll, don't like the skirt, I throw it away.

What do you still think about me!

"Squad leader, why are you here to collect your homework today? Where's Li Jue?" Chen Yu asked with his hands on the table, his face infatuated.

Shen Xingting didn't have time to pay attention to others, Cen Jing always didn't give him a good face, which made him very depressed, so he returned to his place with his homework in his hands after a few perfunctory sentences.

"It's all finished?" Li Jue touched the thickness of the homework book and felt something was wrong, "Are you sure you didn't miss anything?"

Shen Xingting glanced at him and said listlessly: "I just received it from Cen Jingna, you in the back Go by yourself."

Li Jue patted his homework: "Okay."

When he collected all his homework and brought a stack of homework to the office when he came back, he saw Shen Xingting lying on the table, still looking sullen. Looking at his expression, he leaned over and said half-jokingly: "Young master doesn't look very beautiful, can't you be broken in love?"

Shen Xingting glanced at him and did not refute.

Li Jue was shocked by this.

"Damn, are you really broken in love?!"

"Don't you know if I've been in love or not?" Shen Xingting yawned and said, "I'm too lazy to talk to you." "What's going on? The

morning reading is almost over, and I haven't seen you pick up the book before." Li Jue asked curiously.

"Ask you something." Shen Xingting waved his hand, and when he came over, he asked, "Do you think Cen Jing treats me differently from others?"

Cen Jing?

Li Jue glanced in Cen Jing's direction, turned around and saw Shen Xingting was staring at Cen Jing's back, and instantly understood.

"You like Cen Jing?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Shen Xingting was startled, as if he had been burned by those two words, and said furiously, "How could I like her, she scolded me and said I was a dog, I It's not a masochist, why do you like her! I like gentle girls, and it's best to be as well-behaved and gentle as my brother."

Li Jue had a complicated expression, and the young master was showing off his invincible and gentle elder brother again.

"Seriously, since you don't like her, why did you give her a skirt in the morning?" He asked curiously.

"That's for apologizing, you don't need to know." When it came to the skirt, Shen Xingting's temper that had subsided rose again, and he glared at Cen Jing angrily.

"No, don't you know that she actually doesn't like skirts?" Li Jue said inexplicably, "If you want to apologize, you have to be sincere. You don't even know what she likes and dislikes. Being me is not as simple as wearing a skirt."

Cen Jing hates skirts?

Shen Xingting withdrew his staring gaze. Knowing that he was right, he turned his head and asked Li Jue, "But she wears skirts to school almost every day." If she hates it and still wears it, isn't that

sick or what?

"Who knows." Li Jue shrugged, "I only found out when I saw her intentionally cut her skirt."

Shen Xingting nodded, feeling inexplicably guilty, which made him pay attention to Cen Jing involuntarily.

During class, he was secretly observing Cen Jing, and after class, he was still secretly observing Cen Jing.

Cen Jing drank two glasses of water in the morning, frowned three times, and she still had the habit of biting the cap of her pen.

Probably because the bangs are a bit long, when she was doing the questions, she would subconsciously raise her hands and put the bangs behind her ears.

He was a little far away from Cen Jing, but even so, he could see at a glance the small, round ear tip, which was unbelievably beautiful like an elf under the sunlight.

"Bell—"

the last class was over, and Li Jue felt that his bones were going to be stiff after sitting all morning. He stretched his waist and said to Shen Xingting, "Master, it's time to eat." Shen Xingting didn't listen

. Seeing that, he looked at the back of Cen Jing slowly packing his things, and was stunned.

"Master?" Seeing that he couldn't wake him up, Li Jue followed his gaze and saw Cen Jing at a glance.

Well, he even said he didn't like it, and his eyes were almost glued to him.

"Squad leader!" He patted Shen Xingting on the shoulder suddenly, and

Shen Xingting was frightened by him, and sat up directly from the seat.

"Why are you so loud, I'm not deaf!"

Li Jue nodded his chin in the direction of Cen Jing, and said with a smile: "Master, this is eating beauty as a meal, and I'm so hungry that I can't even growl." shout hungry."

Shen Xingting frowned: "Don't talk nonsense, I really don't like her." "

Okay, okay, I'm going to have dinner, do you want to come together?" If we kept talking, his favorite pork chop rice was sold out!

"You go first, I'll go after finishing this paper." Shen Xingting said, pointing to the physics paper on the table.

Li Jue: "Okay."

I believe you have ghosts, you obviously want to be alone with Cen Jing, as a good brother, I won't expose you, come on, young master!

After Li Jue left, he and Cen Jing were left in the classroom.

Shen Xingting watched Cen Jing clean up the desk, and did not go out to eat immediately, but lay on the table for a while, and after about half an hour, the students had almost finished eating, and she stood up.

Seeing this, Shen Xingting immediately got up and followed.

He thought Cen Jing had a secret, but he followed him all the way to the cafeteria and found out that she was really only here for dinner.

But why wait half an hour later, this little meal is almost robbed.

Sure enough, he saw Cen Jing walking around with the dinner plate, and only bought a few servings of unnutritious vegetables, and a fried whitebait that was left over by someone.

"Student, there are only these meals left, remember to come early next time." Aunt Dafan saw that he was handsome, so she took out the specially reserved chicken leg and picked one for him.

"Thank you, Auntie." Shen Xingting said obediently.

"Oh, this kid is so handsome, handsome and well-behaved, I don't know which girl will be so lucky in the future." Aunt Dafan said looking at Shen Xingting's back.

"Here, the little girl in the skirt over there has followed her all the way, probably because she likes her." Another round-faced aunt said.

"It's nice to be young." Auntie Dafan took a look and said with a smile.

Here, Shen Xingting pretended to meet by chance, and passed in front of Cen Jing.

"Hey? You just ate, and so did I." He sat across from Cen Jing, poked his head and glanced at her dinner plate, and then frowned, "Why do you just eat this, it's too nutritious. "

He said and took the chicken legs from his dinner plate.

"Auntie Dafan sent it." He looked at Cen Jing's delicate eyebrows and frowned, and immediately added, "Don't worry, I haven't touched a single bite!"

Cen Jing said coldly, "I don't want it."

"Why? I Is it okay to apologize to you, I don't know you don't like skirts, I won't give you skirts again, okay?" Shen Xingting said in a panic, "What do you like, I will give you another apology gift "

No need." Cen Jing pursed his lips, "It was just a kiss accidentally, you don't have to apologize to me so carefully as if you have tarnished me."

Shen Xingting didn't expect a girl like her to say such things casually . As soon as the words came, I felt a little uncomfortable.

"I don't think so." I just don't want to see you talking to me with such a cold attitude.

"That's the end of this matter, don't follow me anymore." After Cen Jing finished speaking, he took the dinner plate and dumped the unfinished meal together with the chicken leg into the trash can.

Shen Xingting was so sad that he didn't recover until he returned to the dormitory.

"Why, you were dumped by Cen Jing again?" Li Jue asked in a low voice when he saw him climbing onto the bed.

Shen Xingting didn't bother to explain, the quilt was on his head in a daze, and he made up his mind not to answer.

"Don't be discouraged, as the saying goes, 'Men are afraid of strong women, women are afraid of stalking men', you keep pestering her. With our young master's good looks and financial resources, I don't believe she won't be tempted." Li Jue gave him a bad idea, "That's the end of pestering, isn't he the one who pestered the third brother's girlfriend?"

Shen Xingting lifted the quilt and stared at him: "You want me to be a

slapstick dog ?" Have you said that 'dogs are the most loyal friends of man', why do you look down on dogs now?"

Shen Xingting: "..."

Which bastard spread the word? ! angry.jpg!

By the end of the lunch break, Shen Xingting was still furious, and the first thing he did when he entered the classroom was to stare at Cen Jing who was packing up his textbooks.

"Hey, Cen Jing, the squad leader is giving you winks." Chen Yu said in a nympho.

Cen Jing was a little speechless, what he threw was not a frown, it was clearly a knife, and he felt like killing himself.

Chemistry and biology, English and politics in the afternoon.

Shen Xingting especially likes chemistry and English. In the past, he listened carefully in class and memorized his notes neatly.

But today, Li Jue poked his head to look at his notebook, and there was an ugly Q-version figure drawn on it, and the rest of the space was full, with the word "Cen Jing" written all over it.

Li Jue folded his arms, showing an expression that I've seen through you for a long time.

Shen Xingting: "...I said that I really don't like Cen Jing, do you believe it?"

Damn, he didn't believe it himself, why didn't he like to secretly draw pictures of people in class, and even wrote their names, and wrote a whole two pages ? !

But he really didn't like it, he was just unwilling.

"Don't say anything." Li Jue patted him on the shoulder, "I think you have the potential to be a licking dog, go ahead, don't be cowardly, my brother supports you." Shen Xingting had nothing to say

. I tried desperately to concentrate, but found that I couldn't do it anyway, so I couldn't help but look up at Cen Jing.

Cen Jing was drinking water again.

Cen Jing was biting the cap of his pen again.

Cen Jing's hands are so pretty, her neck is so pretty, and the tear moles at the corners of her eyes are also super pretty...

Shen Xingting suddenly came back to his senses, rubbing his cheeks vigorously, and clutching his chest, trying to stop the frenzied deer in his heart.

Shen Xingting, something is wrong with you!

But Cen Jing really looks good.

No, be calm, everything is false, you don't like Cen Jing, you like gentle and well-behaved girls, this person must not be Cen Jing.

"Bell—"

class is over, and Shen Xingting has been out of shape all day, and the teacher has noticed it, but every time he is asked to get up to answer questions, he can answer correctly. The teachers have no choice but to let him continue. fugue.

Li Jue: "It's time to eat, are you going?"

Shen Xingting lay on the table and waved to him: "You go first."

Li Jue glanced at Cen Jing who was also not moving: "Emmm, okay."

Waiting in the classroom Everyone left, Shen Xingting turned his head and stared at Cen Jing's back for a while.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven..."

When he counted to one, Cen Jing stood up.

He regained his energy immediately, and rushed out with his meal card.

Cen Jing walked ahead, turned into No. 2 canteen and stopped suddenly.

"Shen Xingting, can you stop following me?" She turned around and said.

"Who is following you? Your family doesn't own the cafeteria. You can enter but I can't?" Shen Xingting insisted.

Cen Jing pursed his lips, glared at him, and turned around to fetch a clean dinner plate.

There was still not much food left, so she went around and chose two servings of green vegetables that she didn't like very much, and half a serving of braised pork that she could only watch but not eat.

"Don't you like braised pork?" Shen Xingting asked when she saw that she had eaten all the vegetables and only half of the pork was left.

Cen Jing's back stiffened, and he turned his head to find that he was looking at his dinner plate, his delicate eyebrows were wrinkled again.

"It has nothing to do with you."

"How can it be nothing to do? You are wasting food, do you know that?!" Shen Xingting sat in front of her with a plate, and stretched out his chopsticks to pick up all the braised pork that she hadn't touched. come over.

"Thanks, I just didn't have enough to eat." He said with a grin.

Cen Jing put his hands on his knees, watched him finish half of the braised pork with a blank expression, and then said, "Shen Xingting, are you chasing me?

" Choked to death by the meat, after taking a sip of soup and swallowing the meat, he said with a guilty expression, "I'm not! I don't!" "

Since you don't like me, why have you been peeping at me all day long?" Cen Jing looked straight at me. Looking at him, the voice sounded less indifferent than in the morning, which made Shen Xingting secretly happy.

"As the class monitor, shouldn't you care about every student in the class?" Shen Xingting said confidently, "And I'm not peeking, I'm watching openly.

" So many people's faces were caught, since they were caught, it's not considered peeking!

"Okay, then how long are you going to follow me?" Cen Jing didn't want to verify the truth of his words, but only wanted to know when Shen Xingting would end such a naive way of chasing people.

"Tomorrow." After Shen Xingting finished speaking, he felt that something was wrong, so he immediately changed his words, "Next week, there will be a sports meeting next week, and then I won't have time to pay attention to you." Cen Jing nodded: "Got it." After

finishing

speaking Standing up, put away the plate.

"I'll do it!" Shen Xingting took a step ahead of her, put the plate in the waiting area, and then went to the water bar to buy a glass of warm milk.

"It's for you." He handed the milk to Cen Jing, "I see that you don't like drinking water very much, so I bought you a glass of milk." Cen Jing didn't answer,

Shen Xingting was half a head taller than her, and asked She raised her chin slightly to see the other party's eyes, and she stood there staring at him for a long time, until her eyes were a little sore, she reached out to take the milk.

"Thank you." She turned her head and said softly.

Hearing this, Shen Xingting's eyes lit up, and he curled the corners of his lips and said in a good mood: "It's okay, we're all classmates, we should care about it."

Cen Jing seemed to treat himself differently. He looked at the back of Cen Jing walking in front, thinking foolishly with a smile.

Evening self-study lasted until nine o'clock. After the first period of evening self-study, Shen Xingting went to the commissary to buy a piece of bread and came back.

"Cen Jing, are you hungry, this is for you." He put the bread on Cen Jing's table.

For a moment, the eyes of the surrounding students looked over in surprise, but he didn't care at all, his warm and beautiful eyes were only looking at Cen Jing.

Cen Jing was stared at by the other party like a dog, and couldn't bear to refuse, so he nodded and accepted.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Shen Xingting said happily.

"Wait!" After he left, Chen Yu took Cen Jing's arm and asked in disbelief, "You guys are still at odds in the morning, why did your relationship become so good at night? Didn't you say you hate the monitor?" Is it?!"

Cen Jing nodded: "I hate it, it's just an exchange."

Let him talk for a week, and if you know that you don't mean that to him, you should be able to give up.

But Cen Jing, what you do now won't make him give up.

She looked down at the bread on the table and made up her mind that she would never be bewitched by Shen Xingting again and accept what he gave her.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

My brother's cp is here! I love these brothers so much! !

ps: Little Cen Jing is a boy~