Chapter 36 I Can, I Can Do It

"Uncomfortable again?" Fu Tingzhou sat on the edge of the bed, raised his hand to reach the boy's forehead.

Shen Yunxing wrapped himself in the quilt, only showing the position above the eyes.

He shook his head and said in a low voice: "Mr. Fu, are you free tonight? Brother Tang and Dr. Liu have come to Yuncheng. Let me tell you that he has reserved a place at the hot spring hotel. If he is free, he will go to Juju at night. Brother Tang sent the address to In your phone..."

His eyes widened as he spoke.

He forgot to change his nickname!

Seeing that the man was holding the phone and was about to open it, he quickly lifted the quilt and said nervously, "Mr. Fu, don't look at it yet!"

Fu Tingzhou snapped his fingers, "What's the matter?"

"I can borrow your phone Mobile phone, mine is out of battery, I want to call Aunt Sun and tell her that I won't be going back for dinner tonight." Shen Yunxing said anxiously.

"Yes." Fu Tingzhou quit WeChat without a trace, pressed the screen off, and handed the phone to the boy.

No, Mr. Fu didn't find out that his nickname was changed!

Seeing that the screen was still black, Shen Yunxing breathed a sigh of relief. He first entered WeChat and changed his nickname back to [Children at home], then he dug out the phone book and dialed Aunt Sun's number.

After reporting to Aunt Sun, he returned the phone to the man.

"Mr. Fu, I've run out." He showed a small dimple towards people.

Watching the man take the phone, there was no trace of doubt on his expression, and he was completely relieved.

"What do you want for lunch?" Fu Tingzhou asked the boy after reading the address, "The dining room or the Roman restaurant?"

Shen Yunxing shook his head, he didn't know, thought for a moment, and said with sparkling eyes: "Mr. Fu, let's go to the company cafeteria to eat."

He has never seen what kind of food in a big company.

"Okay." Mr. Fu, who saw through the small thoughts of the young man, responded with a smile.

The company's fixed lunch time is twelve o'clock at noon. This is not the Fu Group, and there is no canteen for leaders. Fu Tingzhou was worried that there would be too many people and the young man would not get used to it, so he led the young man to the canteen half an hour earlier.

Shen Yunxing has never worked before, so he doesn't know what the company canteen looks like, but it should be similar to the school canteen, but seeing it today is really an eye-opener.

The staff canteen of Shengshi Entertainment can no longer be called a canteen. It is simply a shrunken shopping mall, with Chinese and Western food, a drink bar, a coffee shop, and even several karaoke rooms!

No wonder everyone wants to enter the prosperous age even if they squeeze their heads. The treatment is so good, no fool would want to come.

Shen Yunxing listened to the faint singing in the karaoke room, and was led by the wrist by a man into a Chinese restaurant.

When the two of them went in, the people sitting inside were scared off with their chopsticks.

"Fuck, why did the big boss come here to eat!" The man shrank his neck and kept hiding behind his companion, "I can't see me, I can't see me, look..." The companion was also afraid, but he still tried to straighten

up Boss: "Don't be so cowardly, we worked overtime in the morning, so it's not too early to leave now." "

I know, but it's the first time I meet the big boss, I'm nervous." The latter said with a trembling voice.

"Countless." Actually, I was also nervous QAQ.

"This is good, do you want to try it?" Fu Tingzhou pointed to the menu and recommended it to the boy.

Shen Yunxing nodded, Mr. Fu recommended it, and the taste is definitely not bad.

Not many people came to eat at this point, and after waiting for half an hour, three dishes and one soup were served on the table.

"It smells so good." Shen Yunxing's eyes lit up, and then he greeted Mr. Fu and started eating happily.

Seeing the anxious look of the young man, Fu Tingzhou shook his head and laughed.

The two people here were eating happily, but they didn't know that the news had been sent back to the general manager's office.

"Leading a young boy who has just grown up in the company in public, if it gets out, the face of the Fu Group will be ruined!" Fu Jiaming's face was livid, "For a little kid who hasn't even grown a hair , I shifted the focus of my work from Lin'an City to Yuncheng, and I really think that I can cover the sky in the Fu Group!" "Husband

, don't be angry." Fu Jiaming's wife, Cao Yueru, comforted her on the phone, "Mr. There are a few veterans left behind by my father and I watching over the company, as long as you guarantee that you can get the 15% of the shares, we will have the final say when the time comes for Mr. Fu." "Okay, wait for Mr.

Fu The group has fallen into my hands, let's see if Fu Tingzhou dares to ignore me!"

...

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the hot spring hotel.

"Old Fu, Xiao Yunxing, you guys are here." Tang Che walked up to the two of them, with a "finally relieved" expression on his face.

"If I continue to be alone with Liu, I will be suffocated to death." He whispered at the two of them.

"Tang Che, go wash your hands." Behind him, Liu Huaijin frowned and said with disgust.

Tang Che froze.

"Fuck, how do you know I forgot to wash my hands after going to the toilet?!" He said furiously, "My surname is Liu, you actually peeked at me going to the toilet!" He yelled loudly, attracting many onlookers

.

"What are you doing so loudly?" Liu Huaijin glanced at him, and then said, "Is there any need to peek, what should be seen and what should not be seen, I have seen it long ago." "Oh~" the crowd booed

, "It turned out to be a couple quarreling."

Tang Che furiously said, "Who is a couple with him? I like women with big breasts and round butts!

" Someone clapped their hands and said excitedly.

"It turns out that Tang Ge is the one who blew his hair." Shen Yunxing suddenly realized that he had always thought that Tang Che was the one above.

"Nonsense, I have a short cut!" Tang Che said while touching his head that had just been shaved a few days ago.

"Let's not talk about this. I was caught by the old man to do coolies these days, and I was almost tired. I have to relax." He twisted his shoulders back and forth and said, "Little Yunxing, brother, in order to take care of you, the second floor The whole floor is wrapped up, how about it, are you moved?"

"Thank you Brother Tang." Shen Yunxing said with a smile.

Tang Che put his hips on his hips and said proudly: "It's all trivial things. I'll give you a big gift when my godson is born later. I'm not like some people who are so stingy that I can't even pay for the hot springs. I still want to rub other people's hands."

Liu Huaijin didn't bother to talk to him, and after asking about Shen Yunxing's recent situation, he led the two of them upstairs.

The one who paid the money was obviously himself, and the one surnamed Liu was the one who ate and drank, but now why does he feel that he has been transferred?

Tang Che frowned and muttered in a low voice.

"Hey, wait for me!" The three of them had already gone upstairs, he yelled, and quickly stepped up to catch up.

Ten minutes later, the four of them changed their clothes and came to the hot spring pool.

"Give me your hand, the sides are a bit slippery." Fu Tingzhou stretched out his hand to the young man and said.

"En." Shen Yunxing obediently responded, then put his hand into the palm of the man, and under the guidance of the man, he stepped carefully into the pool.

Dr. Liu said that it is not allowed to take a bath in the first and third trimesters of pregnancy, but he is now in the second trimester, so he can take a proper bath.

I haven't taken a bath in the past few months. Just entering the water, the warm water glides over my skin, and I feel that the pores all over my body are opened, which is very comfortable.

However, within ten minutes of soaking, he was called out by a man.

"Little Yunxing is good, you are not alone now, you have to be more careful in everything! But don't worry, when my godson is born, I promise to take you to the real hot spring pool and let you have a full soak!" Tang Che looked at the young man sitting by the pool with envious eyes, and said.

"With Tingzhou by his side, why do you still need to be courteous?"

"Liu Huaijin, why do you keep arguing with me? I tricked you into messing with you?!

" Lazily said: "Nothing at all, it's just that you are a bit displeasing to the eye."

"You..." Tang Che was about to get angry, when he saw his exposed white skin that was almost transparent, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and then suddenly changed. Became a mouth gourd, unable to utter a word.

"Mr. Fu, I want to go to the bathroom." Shen Yunxing approached the man and said.

"Okay, do you want to accompany you?" Fu Tingzhou said with a smile.

Shen Yunxing blushed: "No, I'm not a child, and I have to be accompanied by my parents to go to the bathroom."

After finishing speaking, before the man could speak, he turned and left in a hurry.

"Old Fu, there is something going on at the Fu family's old house in Lin'an." Seeing people leave, Tang Che started talking about the business, "Old man Fu met the Chen family and the Zheng family yesterday. I went with my daughter, Fu Jiaming and Fu Jiarui were married a long time ago, so I thought, this is a blind date for you." "The old

house should already know about Yunxing." Liu Huaijin continued, "You What are you going to do? Do you want to tell about the child?" "

I think it's very simple, if you marry Xiao Yunxing directly, it will be over." Tang Che spread his hands, "In this way, the little guy's Now that I have the title, the shares Grandpa Fu left to my godson will not be taken back, killing two birds with one stone." "

Knowing you for so many years, I finally said something reliable." Liu Huaijin glanced at him and said leisurely.

Tang Che frowned, but when he met Liu Huaijin's gaze, his timid shoulders immediately collapsed.

"Marrying Yunxing is indeed a good way, you should think about it..."

Before Liu Huaijin finished speaking, Shen Yunxing came out from behind the screen and said repeatedly: "I can, I can do it, I am willing to help Mr. Fu with this favor !"

Mr. Fu belongs to him, don't even think about Miss Chen or Miss Zheng.

Besides, he is a man and Mr. Fu even has a baby, what does that mean? It means that this is a marriage approved by God!

"Yun Xing, I have other ways to solve the stock issue, and you don't need to make such a big sacrifice for me." Fu Tingzhou looked at the boy and said.

He did think about marrying the young man in the future, but not in this way, without confession or proposal, which was too unfair to the young man.

"Mr. Fu, I do it voluntarily." Seeing that the man disagreed, Shen Yunxing took a step forward and said anxiously, "And I heard that after the baby is born, the marriage certificate of both parents is required to register the baby, otherwise the baby will be a criminal." !"

Liu Huai nodded: "A marriage certificate is indeed required for the baby to register." But it is not necessary, as long as the social support fee is paid enough, the baby can be registered.

He didn't say the second half of the sentence, and looked at his friend with a smile on his face, waiting for him to nod in agreement.

The author has something to say:

Tang Hanhan: Little Yunxing, you didn't wash your hands after going to the toilet! No, why did you go to the toilet so quickly?

Shen Guaibao: I haven't gone yet...

———