Chapter 113

Shen Xingting sat by the bed, leaned over and kissed the peacefully sleeping young man on the lips, rubbed the young man's red earlobes, and said softly, "Baby, get up." "I'm so sleepy, don't bother me.

" , let me sleep for a while." Cen Jing pushed away the big dog that had been pestering him to kiss, buried his head in the quilt, and said in a muffled voice.

Shen Xingting was helpless: "Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, have you forgotten?"

Mid-Autumn Festival?

Cen Jing suddenly opened his eyes. Uncle Shen called a few days ago and asked them to go home together for the Mid-Autumn Festival!

He lifted the quilt and got up, stood in front of the closet, rubbed his cheeks and said worriedly: "Ah, what should I do, there is no more clothes to wear!"

Shen Xingting hugged the man from behind, looking at two out of five Cen Jing sighed silently in the closet of clothes.

"Baby looks good in anything, besides, it's not the first time I've seen my dad and them, what are you doing so nervous."

Cen Jing frowned slightly with his pretty brows: "It's different, I went to meet my idol before. Hearing this , Shen Xingting kissed the back of Cen Jing's neck, and asked in a low voice, "What about now

?"

Going to see the two father-in-laws, of course you have to take it seriously."

Shen Xingting bit the tip of his nose lightly: "Father-in-law? Isn't it your in-laws?" "

Well, but the campus forums say that you are the one below. Well, there are pictures and the truth." Cen Jing said with his eyes bent.

Thinking of the photo that was secretly taken by someone, Shen Xingting's face immediately turned dark.

"I was kicked off the bed by you, I fell!" He retaliated and bit Cen Jing's neck twice.

"Haha, it's itchy." Cen Jing hid while laughing, raised his hand and pushed the big dog's head to beg for mercy, "I was wrong hahaha, can't I be wrong?" "

It's not too bad." Shen Xingting raised his head and looked Looking at the few red marks on the young man's neck, he pursed his lips in satisfaction.

"Go take a shower and come over to eat. If you don't eat, it will be cold." He pinched the back of Cen Jing's neck and said.

"Okay, then wait for me."

Ten minutes later, the two sat at the dining table, chatting while eating. Shen Xingting

: "In addition to my father and father, I also want to visit my grandparents. This year's Mid-Autumn Festival just coincides with Teacher's Day. Both grandparents and uncles are teachers, so I need to buy double gifts."

Buy a few bouquets of flowers."

"Yeah."

After a meal, the two of them finalized today's itinerary.

Half an hour later, Shen Xingting drove back to Lin'an City with Cen Jing, who was wearing the same style of clothes as himself.

...

Lin'an City, Chunjiang Huayue Garden.

Shen Yunxing and his wife got up early in the morning to get busy. They first went to the mall to buy a lot of vegetables, and then went to their home in Seine-Marne to pick up Shen's father and mother.

Then left Shen's father and Fu Tingzhou to work in the kitchen, while Shen's mother and Shen Yunxing's mother and son sat in the living room eating melon seeds and watching TV, drinking small tea, very comfortable.

"Mom, when will my brother, sister-in-law and Mu Mu come back?"

Shen's mother and Shen's father are already in their early 70s, but because they retired early and took good care of themselves, they look at most in their early 60s, and Shen Yunshu and Shen Yunxing are younger than the other.

The Mu Mu in Shen Yunxing's mouth is the child of his elder brother Shen Yunshu and Yu Ye. His first name is Shen Mu'an, and his nickname is Mu Mu.

As for why it wasn't called An An, because Shen Mu'an disliked the nickname "chirp" and refused to be called by others, so everyone changed their name to Mu Mu.

"Xiaoye can't come back from a business trip. Yunshu and Mumu don't expect to arrive until the afternoon." Mother Shen peeled an orange and handed it to her son, asking, "Where are Xingzhou and Xingting, what time will they arrive?" "Soon.

"

As soon as Shen Yunxing finished speaking, there was a ring of doorbell at the door.

"Here we come." Mother Shen, who was closest to the entrance, quickly stood up and said.

Mother Shen opened the door with a smile, but no one saw it, only a bouquet of flowers bigger than her arms, and a pair of long legs.

"Oh, such a big bouquet of flowers." Mother Shen said with a smile, "The one behind is Xingting." "

Grandma, how do you know it's me?" Shen Xingting said with her head poked.

"Every Teacher's Day, you give sunflowers. It's very annoying. It's because your brother knows what grandma likes. The roses he gave are so beautiful." It's almost up to the sky.

"Don't worry, I wish you and grandpa a happy Teacher's Day first, Rose will turn around and wait for Valentine's Day for Grandpa to send you off."

Mother Shen smiled: "Jing nonsense, how old are your grandpa and I, and Valentine's Day is still celebrated."

Shen Xing Ting also smiled: "You are young. I heard that you have attracted a lot of little old men by dancing in the square a few days ago. Grandpa is jealous."

"It's not good to say, your grandpa will lose his temper again when he hears it." Shen's mother glanced at the kitchen, and complained to her grandson in a low voice, "As you get older, your temper grows a lot, and you know how to be jealous every day ."

When someone entered the door and put down the flowers, Shen's mother saw that the little grandson was holding a boy by the hand.

The boy was relatively petite, and she was standing behind Shen Xingting just now, and was blocked by flowers, so she didn't realize there was a second person at all.

"This is?" Mother Shen looked at Cen Jing curiously.

Cen Jing was a little nervous, and turned to look at Shen Xingting for help.

Shen Xingting squeezed Cen Jing's fingers, then raised the corners of his mouth, and said proudly: "Your granddaughter-in-law."

After speaking, he signaled Cen Jing to call someone.

Cen Jing didn't expect him to be so direct, he forgot his words for a while, and he was stunned for three or four seconds before he came back to his senses.

"Grandma, happy Teacher's Day and Mid-Autumn Festival." He said with reddish ears.

After speaking, he turned his gaze to Shen Yunxing, who was standing aside, looking at him with a smile on his face: "Uncle Shen, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival." "Hey, are

you Xiaojing? Come in, come in, I've been listening to our star before." Ting talked about you, and I finally saw you today." Mother Shen took Cen Jing's hand, smiled and pulled him in front of him, looked left and right, and was very satisfied, "This child is really good-looking, better than Xing Ting Much better-looking."

"Grandma, do you have someone like you? You used to praise me for being the most beautiful in the world. Every time you took me out, you would show off to the neighbors. Why did you change now?" Shen Xing Ting said deliberately.

"I didn't say that, you can go to whoever said it." Shen's mother ignored her little grandson after she finished speaking, and pulled Cen Jing to sit on the sofa, took a fruit from the table and handed it to him, " Do you like apples, boy? Or do you want oranges or other fruits?"

Cen Jing smiled cutely: "Thank you grandma, I'll just eat apples."

Shen's mother: "Okay, let Xingting come into the kitchen and cut it for you." "

No grandma, just eat like this."

"It's okay, there are many apples this big What's wrong with doing some work." Shen's mother took Cen Jing's hand and patted it, "This child, the more you look at it, the more rare it is." "

Xiaojing, where is your family? How many people are there in the family? What do you do?"

"Mom, are you checking your household registration? Don't scare them anymore." Shen Yunxing said helplessly.

The son is not here, as a father, he needs to protect others more.

"It's okay." Cen Jing smiled at Shen Yunxing, then bent his eyes and said with a bright smile, "Our family is from Lin'an. There are three people in the family. My parents run a small business and are currently abroad." "In foreign countries

, This is a little inconvenient." Mother Shen couldn't help but said that after the two children got married, they would have to run around during the holidays.

"Grandma, don't worry, my parents are already planning to return to China, and they will probably be back next year or two." Cen Jing said with a smile.

Hearing this, Shen's mother said happily: "Really, that's really great. I was thinking about how tiring you two will have to run around when you are together."

Cen Jing talked with him for a while, and soon the doorbell It rang, and it was Fu Xingzhou and Qin Yanjun who came back.

"Xiao Jing, let me introduce you, grandma. This is your brother Fu Xingzhou, and the one next to him is Zhou Zhou's partner. You can just call him brother." Shen's mother said.

"Grandma, we've met." Fu Xingzhou put down his things and said with a smile, "Xiaojing, you've come back. If you don't come back, I'm afraid Chuan Chuan will guard you for the rest of your life."

"Brother, how many times have I said it, don't call me by my nickname, why do you still call me by my nickname?" Shen Xingting scratched his head and said uncomfortably when he heard his brother call him by his nickname.

Fu Xingzhou: "I'm sorry, I forgot, besides, Xiaojing won't mind, right."

Cen Jing smiled and nodded: "It's cute."

Shen Xingting felt even more uncomfortable when his wife called her nickname cute.

"Come and eat, we'll talk at the dinner table." Father Shen said.

"Okay, Xiao Jing, come and sit with grandma."

The old lady liked Cen Jing so much that she wanted someone to accompany her every meal, but Shen Xingting was not happy anymore.

"Grandma, how can you steal a wife from your grandson like this." He pouted.

"Hey, we are juniors, and we should make the elderly happy." Cen Jing raised his hand and subconsciously smoothed the hair on his head. After rubbing it twice, he found that everyone was looking at him. Only then did he realize that the occasion was wrong, and his cheeks twitched. Red up.

"Okay, just follow your orders." Shen Xingting said reluctantly, "Grandma, I'll lend you Xiaojing for a while, remember to return it to me after dinner.

" Return." Shen's mother saw that the two children had a good relationship and did not want to be a bad person who broke up the mandarin ducks, so she immediately returned them to him.

Shen Xingting was happy. At the dinner table, he was either serving food for Cen Jing or peeling shrimp. He didn't eat a few mouthfuls. He was taking care of Cen Jing all the time, which made Cen Jing very embarrassed, but seeing the expressions of other people smiling, he felt at ease. Not a lot.

"Don't be cautious, you and Uncle Shen are very open-minded." Seeing that he was a little nervous, Fu Tingzhou said with a smile.

"It's okay, just treat this as your own home." Shen Yunxing also said with a smile, "You have been here several times before, I remember you smiling cutely at that time, and I just wanted such a pretty little girl to come in and be my daughter-in-law Just right."

Hearing this, Cen Jing smiled embarrassedly.

At that time, he was still wearing women's clothes. He thought that Uncle Shen and Uncle Fu would mind, but they didn't. He even smiled to tell him not to be nervous.

After lunch, Cen Jing was called to the study by Shen Yunxing, which worried Shen Xingting, always thinking that his father was going to embarrass Cen Jing, he fidgeted in the living room, circling around in a hurry, several people were almost fainted by him up.

"Chuu Chuan, don't turn around, I'm going to faint." Fu Xingzhou rubbed his head and said, "Father is not that kind of person, he won't embarrass Xiaojing." Shen Xingting nodded, but still couldn't help

worrying Looking upstairs.

In the study upstairs, Cen Jing looked at the things in the brocade box with some embarrassment.

"Uncle Shen, these are too expensive, I can't take them."

Shen Yunxing smiled. He is 41 years old this year, and his face has hardly changed, except for a few fine lines around the corners of his eyes. He looks more mature than when he was in his 20s or 30s.

"Think it's a little exaggerated?" He said with a smile, "The meeting ceremony your great-grandfather gave me back then was much more exaggerated than this. I thought I might scare you when we met for the first time, so I prepared less. You're scared."

Cen Jing was indeed scared, he looked at the house deeds and all kinds of jewelry inside, he was so nervous that he didn't know what to do.

Although he has a little money in his family, and has met many dignitaries abroad with Cen's father and Cen's mother, it is the first time he has seen such a generous meeting gift, and the gift is given by Shen Xingting's father, so he doesn't know what to do up.

"It's okay, let's accept it. I have discussed with your Uncle Fu long ago. In the future, when the two children find someone who will accompany them for a lifetime, they will give a starting fund for life. These Zhouzhou and Junjun will also have a share." Shen Yunxing said .

Hearing this, Cen Jing couldn't refuse anymore, so he nodded and accepted the brocade box.

"Thank you, Uncle Shen, I will keep it."

Shen Yunxing: "Well, Chuan Chuan sometimes has a stubborn temper, but as long as you say something nice, he will immediately post it with a smile, which is very easy to coax. "

Uncle Shen, he has a good temper." Cen Jing said.

Shen Yunxing raised his eyebrows, the youngest son has a good temper? He didn't agree very much, but what the daughter-in-law said was whatever she wanted, as long as the two of them were happy.

"Let's go, if you don't go down the boat, you should think I'm making things difficult for you on purpose."

Cen nodded.

As soon as the two opened the door, they bumped into Shen Xingting head-on.

"Xiao Jing." He walked up to Cen Jing and asked him in a low voice, "My dad didn't make things difficult for you, did he?"

Shen Yunxing glanced at his silly son, then turned and left.

Here, Cen Jing held up the brocade box and shook his head, "No, Uncle Shen gave me a gift for meeting, but this is a bit too expensive, so you should keep it." When Shen Xingting saw the brocade box, he knew that his father had given Cen Jing a gift

. Why did you call him, because he had seen this box earlier in the morning, and it was prepared by his father and father for his future daughter-in-law.

"Yes, yes, but my father gave it to his future daughter-in-law. Are you sure you don't want it?" He raised his eyebrows and said, "If you don't want it, then I will give it to others..."

"Yes, I didn't say no!" Cen Jing held the brocade box in his arms and stared at him warningly, "If you dare to give it to someone else, then I will go back to Country Y and never come back again."

" Stupid, who else can I give it to but you." Shen Xingting kissed him on the lips, and said softly, "I will always belong to you, my dear princess."

Cen Jing smiled with his eyes bent, holding Passing the knight 's hand, he said, "Go downstairs, knight."

"Your Majesty, my dear princess .

" The story is over, the countdown to the end!