Chapter 81 Recording of the All-Star Game

"Oh my god, these two are too sweet, touching their heads will kill the eternal god!" the short-haired girl said excitedly.

"Yeah, and she's so good-looking!" The long-haired girl said as she took out her phone, wanting to secretly take a picture of her back, but when she looked up, she realized that the two had already left by car!

...

"Strawberry cake?" Shen Yunxing turned sideways to put the flowers in the back row, but when he saw the strawberry cake on the seat, his eyes lit up.

"Brother, did you buy this for me?" He turned his head and asked the man, and after getting an affirmative answer, his smile suddenly became brighter.

He leaned over and kissed the man's face: "Thank you!"

Seeing the young man turning his head frequently to look at the strawberry cake behind him, Fu Tingzhou laughed, "The cake can't run away, so sit down first."

Shen Yunxing said, a little embarrassedly, " Oh" sounded.

Twenty minutes later, as soon as the couple entered the house, they heard baby Zhou Zhou crying heart-piercingly.

Shen Yunxing was so distressed that he didn't even have time to change his slippers, so he ran into the living room barefoot and took his son from Aunt Song's arms.

"Zhouzhou don't cry, dad is back." He kissed his son's crying face, and his eyes also turned red.

"Oh, you guys are back." Aunt Song said, thumping her old waist, "It's only been a month since you started to recognize someone, you've had your milk fed, and your diapers have been changed. You can't coax them well. If you two don't Come back, this little guy is about to start to lift the roof."

"Excuse me, I will call a car to take you back later." Fu Tingzhou said.

"No trouble, no trouble, it should be." Aunt Song glanced at the kitchen, hesitated for a moment, and said, "When Zhou Zhou fell asleep, I cleaned up the refrigerator for you. You two men live at home and there is no woman. Helping with the housework, I don't even know if there are some vegetables or meat that you can't eat." "

I've packed everything up, and I'll help you carry it down and throw it away when you leave later."

Shen Yunxing didn't think much about it, he and Mr. Fu I really didn't pay much attention to this aspect, so I said thank you.

Aunt Song waved her hand: "Hey, thank you, what a big deal."

"The car is here." Fu Tingzhou hung up the phone and said.

"Hey, Mr. Fu, you don't have to see him off. I'll go down by myself."

Fu Tingzhou nodded, and he sent the man to the door, saying in a distant tone, "Aunt Song, I don't want to come tomorrow."

"Aren't you going out?" Aunt Song thought The couple will be at home tomorrow, so they don't have to come and see the child by themselves. This situation has happened before, so they agreed without thinking about it, "Okay, call me when you are busy." After sending the person away

, Fu Tingzhou looked at one big and one small on the sofa, the indifference in his eyes was gradually covered by tenderness.

"Brother, this brat is really getting more and more troublesome." Shen Yunxing stretched out his finger, and tapped lightly on the tip of his son's crying red nose, "I know how to find someone at such a young age, what can I do if I am older?"

"It's okay, I can take Zhouzhou to the company when you are busy." Fu Tingzhou said.

"Take the baby to the company?" Shen Yunxing blinked, "Will it affect your work?" "

No." Fu Tingzhou paused, and said to the boy, "Aunt Song won't be here from tomorrow on."

Shen Yunxing's expression was slightly startled : "Why? Did something happen at home?"

"I change the dishes in the refrigerator every day. Even if there are some bad ones, they can't be so bad." Fu Tingzhou leaned over to put Zhou Zhou's finger in his mouth, and carefully pulled it out, "It's okay to be greedy for cheap, but She shouldn't have let Zhouzhou cry in the room alone for so long."

"Have you seen the surveillance?" Shen Yunxing almost forgot that there was a surveillance in the children's room.

Seeing Mr. Fu nod his head, his heart skipped a beat.

"I'm sorry Zhou Zhou, it's my father who blamed you by mistake." With a sore nose, he hugged his son and kissed again and again.

The little guy thought his father was playing with him, so he grinned happily.

Not taking good care of the baby, Fu Tingzhou felt a little uncomfortable. He took the father and son into his arms, kissed the boy's hair, and said in a deep voice: "I will take care of Zhouzhou myself in the future, and I won't let him be wronged again. "

Shen Yunxing nodded: "Let's take care of him together."

"Okay."

"Ugh~" The little guy still didn't understand what happened, but seeing himself being hugged by two fathers at the same time, he happily kicked him twice little feet.

"Zhou Zhou is so good, will Dad stay with you tomorrow?" Shen Yunxing kissed his son's chubby little hand and said with a smile.

"Ah~" Baby Zhou Zhou grabbed one of his fingers and happily stuffed it into his mouth.

"Stupid Zhouzhou, this is dad's finger, not something to eat."

"Ahh~" The little guy didn't understand, so he raised his little hand to eat his own, so he didn't want to eat his dad's finger.

As a result, his own was not allowed to eat. After his little hand was taken away by his father, he grinned and was about to cry. Shen Yunxing quickly put the pacifier that Mr. Fu handed over to the little guy's mouth.

Shen Yunxing put on a serious face: "Zhouzhou, you have a lot of bacteria on your hands, you can't eat it, do you know?"

Baby Zhouzhou didn't know, sucking on the pacifier, blinking his eyes, he was about to fall asleep.

Shen Yunxing: "..."

Shen Yunxing lost his temper completely.

"Zhou Zhou is still young, so he can understand it when he grows up." Fu Tingzhou rubbed the boy's head and said with a smile.

The next day, Fu Tingzhou sent a text message to inform Aunt Song that she would not have to come to work again, and gave her double salary.

The latter knew that his greed for petty gains had been discovered, and he did not call to pester him after collecting the money.

...

March 30th is Shen's mother's birthday, and the couple took the little guy wrapped in a penguin to their home in Seine-et-Marne early in the morning.

"Ouch, my precious grandson is here, come and show grandma." As soon as he entered the house, Mother Shen immediately greeted him.

I took the little penguin from my son, opened the corner of the quilt, and saw the little guy staring around with big round eyes, looking around, full of energy.

"Yo, didn't sleep." Mother Shen said in surprise.

"No." Shen Yunxing hung up his coat, turned his head and said proudly, "You're smart, you know you have to go out, and you've been excited all the way." "Mom, this is a

wild product that the old man gave you and Dad." Fu Tingzhou said.

"Mountain goods? This is a good thing!" Shen's mother said with a smile, "Hurry up and bring it in, and let your father cook some special dishes for us later." After entering the room,

Shen Yunxing didn't see his brother, and turned to ask Shen Mother: "Where is my brother, hasn't he come back yet?"

"Your brother is temporarily busy at school, so he can't come back." Mother Shen said while teasing her grandson.

"Why is our Zhouzhou so smart? Whose children will recognize people when they are more than a month old? It is our Zhouzhou, right?" "

Yeah~" the little guy unconsciously called out.

When Shen's mother heard it, she was immediately overjoyed. She took a bite of a smart baby and praised the little guy to the sky.

For a baby of more than one month, no amount of energy is limited. After being hugged and fed by Shen's mother, the little one fell asleep with a pacifier.

Mother Shen's house also had a baby carriage. Shen Yunxing put his son in the baby carriage, and posed for the little one in a comfortable position.

"Tingzhou, why don't you move home." Mother Shen suggested after hearing that Aunt Song quit.

"Your mother and I are not in our 70s and 80s. We can help you look after the child. Why do you have to find an outsider to come to the house." Father Shen frowned and said, "Fortunately, it's just a matter of greed. People, if something happens to Zhouzhou, you will cry sometimes!" "

Look at you, what are you doing to scare the children?" Shen's mother gave Shen's father a look, then turned to the couple and said, "What do you think? "

Mom, you and Dad still have to go to work, and Yun Xing and I will take care of Zhou Zhou." Fu Tingzhou said.

Shen's mother nodded: "It's good for the child to be with you since he was a child, and it happens that Xiao Xing'er is at home from school these days, so he can help you take care of her a little bit, otherwise she won't even be able to see her when she is busy with filming and flying around. "

"I will see you after your mother and I have a rest." Father Shen said.

The two communities are not far away, and it takes only ten minutes to drive.

So things settled down.

After eating, Shen's father and Shen's mother hugged the little guy who had woken up for a long time, and then let the husband and wife leave.

After arriving home, the couple put the little guy to sleep, and they were leaning together and chatting, when Su Yin called.

"Are you on Weibo? The stars participating in the "Jedi Gun King" star competition have been confirmed!" After the call was connected, Su Yin said quickly.

"Not yet." Shen Yunxing leaned against Mr. Fu, and slowly opened Weibo while replying.

"Thirty stars participated, forming ten teams, and there is one amateur in each team." Su Yin said, "Go and choose your teammates first, Yun Xing, you must choose me and Qiao Qiao." "Brother Qiao

can , but you, Sister Su, I have to think about it." Shen Yunxing joked.

"Come on, my sister is looking for someone to work hard to train your skills. It's not that good anymore." "

Besides, how good do you think the skills of other stars are? Not even a gun master, let alone a gun master." Su Yin tried her best to sell herself to him, "Instead of blindly choosing someone who doesn't know the depth of the skill, it's better to choose someone who knows the basics, brother, do you think this makes sense?"

"Well——" Shen Yunxing deliberately elongated his voice, "Okay, I will choose you and Brother Qiao." "

That's right! I will inform Qiao Qiao later that he has filmed with Zheng Jieyuan, so don't be caught by others. Cut it off."

"Okay."

"Brother, I will go to the competition the day after tomorrow." After hanging up the phone, Shen Yunxing turned his head and hugged Mr. Fu's neck, and said with a full face, "I really miss you and Zhouzhou. "

Fu Tingzhou smiled, stroked the young man's hair, and said, "I'll go for five days, and I'll pick you up tonight."

"Farewell." Shen Yunxing shook his head, "Although the variety show is recorded in Lin'an, it will still be selected by several teams. If it is selected by JD Eternal Team, it will be too far away from home." He raised his head and

kissed Kissing Mr. Fu on the chin, "I don't want you to work too hard." "

In the land deed that the old man gave you, there is a property near the JD base." Mr. Fu, who had done his homework early, said, "Zhouzhou is still young. , It's okay to be away from you during the day, but I might cry if I don't see my father at night."

The little guy is too sensitive, and when he grows up and can understand what adults say, he will be much better.

The baby will cry when he can't see me, what about you?

Shen Yunxing stared at his family, Mr. Fu, with careful thoughts written all over his face.

Fu Tingzhou laughed, lowered his head and kissed the young man's lips, put his forehead against the young man's, and said softly: "I will miss you very much too."

Shen Yunxing smiled with his eyes bent, raised his head and kissed Mr. Fu.

"Well——"

Fu Tingzhou lowered his head, clasped the back of the boy's head, and deepened the kiss.

...

The next day, Fu Tingzhou was going to the company.

After breakfast, Shen Yunxing waved to Mr. Fu while holding Zhou Zhou to nurse.

"Brother, don't worry, I will take good care of the baby."

"Okay." Fu Tingzhou leaned over and kissed the boy, "Call me if you can't figure it out." "

Got it."

The little guy is very obedient, full of food and drink He was changed into a clean diaper by his father, and fell asleep sucking on a pacifier not long after.

Gently putting the baby in the stroller, Shen Yunxing fumbled out of his mobile phone and started to browse Weibo.

I haven't been to [Yunting] Chaohua for a few days. I don't know if Mr. Coke can keep up with Dayi.

He first clicked into Chaohua and looked at the number of fans. When he saw the number above, he subconsciously exited and re-entered. Seeing that the number had not changed, his eyes widened in shock.

"It's only been a few days, and the CP fans have risen to 600,000!"

After brushing Chaohua for a while, I went to Teacher Coke's Weibo to check.

I haven't seen him for a few days, but Mr. Coke's articles are still too yellow to be seen. After reading the three field/war plays with red ears, he stopped and poured two glasses of water to calm down.

He took a deep breath, and clicked into Budaoda's Weibo again.

Budao seems to be very busy these days, since he came last time, he has only posted one post.

However, it is precisely because of this dynamic that the fans of CP Chaohua skyrocketed, and it also caused dissatisfaction among some netizens.

[Yunting Banner Never Falls]: Submission by fans——The two little girls didn't have time to take pictures, please let me draw them [Picture] The

background of the picture is the Lin'an Arena, and there are two boys in it, the short man is holding a Bouquet of flowers, with a shy and sweet smile on his face.

The tall man stretched out his hand and stroked the short boy's head gently, his expression was as gentle as his movements so heartwarming.

It's me and Mr. Fu. Shen Yunxing couldn't help laughing with the corners of his mouth curled up.

However, the comment area was full of noise because of this picture.

[Ah, it's Xingbai and Boss Fu! 】

[I declare that the cp I'm drinking is real! [Groundhog screams]]

[I'm really convinced of you cp fans. I've been a fan of Mr. Fu for so many years, but I haven't seen him gossip with anyone. Your master looks good, but we can use reality Starting from the facts, stop your outrageous brain supplements? ]

[Excuse me, do you live by the sea? We are self-indulgent in enclosures, and we haven't advertised them everywhere]

[Hehe, self-incubation in enclosures? The picture was drawn by your fans, and the trending search was also bought by your fans, and it has reached the sixth place in the trending search. It's such a cute circle [打鼻]] [Good guy, fans saw two casually on the side of the

road People who look like Mr. Fu and your master will just put their heads on me. Then I still look like Li Jia/Xin. Will I be able to marry into a wealthy family tomorrow? ]

[Passers-by said, isn't it just a picture of eating cp, why are they so noisy? Other cp fans are so crazy that they buy hot searches twice in three days, and I haven't seen you group of online justice envoys go to crack down on counterfeiting [Wuyuzi]] [No way

, Boss Fu has too many girlfriend fans, and every one of them fantasizes about marrying into a wealthy family What about [stand hands]]

[Sorry, I'm a fan of boyfriends. ps: Boss Fu is beautiful alone, if he has an affair with this star, I will live broadcast handstand diarrhea [smiling face]]

Shen Yunxing was stunned when he saw this comment, and after a moment of divine effort, he replied and put the comment to the top up.

[Yun Ting Banner Never Falls] Reply to [Boyfriend outside Mr. Fu's circle]: Dear, don't set the flag indiscriminately~ ps: Remember to start the live broadcast @我 [Thanksgiving] Everyone: Hahahaha please @+1 Shen Yunxing couldn't

help

laughing stand up.

Ignoring what happened on Weibo, he stretched himself, hugged the sleeping little guy, and went back to the bedroom to catch up on sleep.

The baby was very well-behaved throughout the morning, but when the little guy woke up in the afternoon, no matter how much he coaxed him, he refused to sleep again, and he had to hold him all the time. As soon as he put it down, he wrinkled his nose and cried for you.

The meal was full, and the diapers were replaced with new ones, Shen Yunxing really couldn't figure out what went wrong.

"Does Zhou Zhou miss his father?" He asked while holding the baby.

The eyes of the little guy in his arms were wide open. Although he still couldn't understand what his father said, he kicked his little feet hard as if he had sensed it.

"Ah um~"

Shen Yunxing laughed, "So we Zhouzhou missed our father."

He leaned over and kissed the baby's milk-scented face.

"Boy, Zhou Zhou, take a nap first, and father will come back when you wake up, okay?" "

Yeah!" The little guy hummed unconsciously.

Shen Yunxing sighed helplessly as he looked at the energetic little guy who didn't feel sleepy at all.

...

Four o'clock in the afternoon, Fu Group.

"What's going on at home?" Seeing his cousin looking at his watch for the fourth time, Fu Jiarui looked over and asked.

Fu Tingzhou nodded, and he explained a few more words, and said, "That's about it. Mr. Liu and Mr. Qin have a dinner party tomorrow, so I have to trouble you, cousin." "Okay." Fu

Jiarui Looking at the ring on his hand, he couldn't help asking, "Are you living happily now?"

"Very happy."

Seeing that he didn't hesitate at all, and his eyes became gentle when he spoke, Fu Jiarui was relieved.

"Come and have a meal at home when you have time." Before leaving, Fu Tingzhou said.

When Fu Jiarui heard this, his expression was startled, and he came back to his senses and hurriedly replied: "Okay, definitely."

When Fu Tingzhou arrived home, Zhou Zhou was still asleep, and the father and son were staring at him in the living room. Eyes suddenly looked over in surprise.

"Zhouzhou, father is back!" Shen Yunxing said with relief.

"Oh!" Baby Zhouzhou happily kicked the little quilt wrapped around his body.

Seeing the relieved expression on the boy's face, Fu Tingzhou couldn't laugh or cry.

"What's the matter?" He took his son from the boy's arms and asked.

"Zhou Zhou won't sleep until he sees you, and he insists on me holding her, otherwise he will keep crying." Shen Yunxing said while moving his sore shoulders.

"Zhouzhou, are you messing with dad again?"

"Ahhh!" The little guy didn't know who the boss was in this family, so he thought his father was joking with him, so he grinned happily with his bare gums.

"Dad has been wronged and suffered a lot because of you." Fu Tingzhou once again tried to reason with his son who had just turned one month old, "So you have to be obedient and don't make trouble with Dad anymore.

" The guy blinked his big clear eyes slowly, showing a drowsy look.

"Pfft~" Shen Yunxing couldn't help laughing.

"Brother, didn't you tell me that Zhou Zhou was still young and couldn't understand what we said? Then you still reasoned with him." "Maybe you

can understand if you talk a lot." Fu Tingzhou looked at the boy and said , "Let him know that our father is the first."

"Well, I learned a few new dishes, bro, take a break first, I'll cook!" Shen Yunxing's face became hot when he heard that, he dropped the words and ran away.

"Zhouzhou, Dad is shy." Fu Tingzhou said with a smile, shaking the little guy who was so sleepy in his arms that he could hardly keep his eyes open.

"Ah..." The little guy closed his eyes and fell asleep after dealing with his father.

In the kitchen, Shen Yunxing was looking at the ingredients and sauce written by a certain po owner.

"Do you need help?" Mr. Fu appeared at the door and said softly.

He turned his head and asked, "Zhou Zhou fell asleep?"

"Asleep." Fu Tingzhou came over and looked down at the young man's cell phone, "Kung Pao chicken?" "

Well, let's fry some more vegetables." Shen Yunxing leaned aside Come on, "Brother, help me pick vegetables."

"Okay."

This is the second time he has made Kung Pao Chicken. He tried it last time when Mr. Fu was not at home, but it didn't work. He learned his lesson this time, Prepare all the ingredients first, even put the water in the bowl and place it within reach.

Seeing the serious look of the young man, Fu Tingzhou's heart softened and he secretly decided that even if the food was not tasty, he must implement the CD policy to the end.

As a result, the taste of the food was as good as he expected, but the salt was too salty, which caused him to get up in the middle of the night to drink water several times.

...

The next morning, Shen Yunxing woke up in Mr. Fu's arms. He raised his head and kissed the man's chin, and mumbled "Good morning".

"Good morning." Fu Tingzhou picked up the lazy boy who refused to get up, "Honey, the recording of the show starts at nine o'clock, and it will be later."

Shen Yunxing woke up instantly after hearing the words, and tidied himself up in less than ten minutes.

After breakfast, Mr. Fu went to the garage to pick up the car. He was waiting upstairs with the drowsy little guy who had just finished drinking milk. He went downstairs with the safety basket after receiving Mr. Fu's message.

The studio where the program was recorded was far away, and the couple worried that the little guy would make trouble if he stayed in the car for too long, so they met Meng Lele near the company, and Meng Lele drove Shen Yunxing to the recording site.

"Go ahead, let me know which team you choose, so that I can get someone to clean up the room in advance." Fu Tingzhou said.

"Okay." Shen Yunxing leaned over to kiss the man, then leaned over to kiss the baby's little face, and then reluctantly got out of the car.

"Sister Lele, good morning." After getting in the car, he raised a smiling face and greeted people energetically.

"Good morning, Yun Xing." Meng Le looked at him through the rearview mirror, "In such a good mood?

" The pear vortex on the side sank deeply.

Infected by him, Meng Lele also squinted her eyes and laughed.

At seven or eight in the morning, it was the rush hour for work, the car stopped and went, and it took nearly an hour to arrive at the shooting scene.

Originally, the recording site of the show was not in Lin'an, but the four most famous teams in the country are all based in Lin'an. The column team had no choice but to change the venue.

"Yun Xing, come quickly!" Su Yin, who arrived last night, stood at the door and waved vigorously at him.

Beside her, stood Qiao Shiyu in black.

Seeing this, Shen Yunxing hurried over with Meng Lele who had parked the car.

"Sister Su, Brother Qiao, why did you come so early?"

"It's getting late." Su Yin pouted inside the revolving door, "The scroll kings inside will arrive after seven o'clock."

Shen Yunxing was stunned: "It doesn't start at nine o'clock. Recording?"

Su Yin shrugged: "Yeah, they came early to snatch a powerful person as a teammate."

"Let's go in too, and we have to choose a position." Qiao Shiyu said.

The two nodded.

After Meng Lele followed up with two other assistants, they were taken directly to the backstage.

Assistants can't follow in, and can only see the status of their artists through live video in the background.

The three of them entered the live broadcast hall, and they were all surprised when they saw the game scene full of technology.

"The column team has spent a lot of money." Su Yin said in surprise, "It feels like a future world." "

Yes." Shen Yunxing nodded, feeling that he was wearing interstellar, and he was even a little excited.

Qiao Shiyu still had a calm face. Several female idols who had just entered the circle wanted to approach him, but seeing his cold face, they turned their heads and ran away.

At nine o'clock, the host and the captains of the four teams finally came out to meet everyone.

"Hi everyone, welcome to the recording site of the "Jedi Gun King" star game!"

After the host introduced himself, he introduced the four captains, and then began to announce the rules of the game.

Task 1: Independently select teammates, and the column group randomly assigns amateurs.

Then there will be a friendly match. The friendly match will not eliminate the contestants, and the four captains will compete according to the match.

Visit the team base, fight against professional teams, and improve combat experience (training).

Task 2: 40 to 20 knockout rounds. First the group stage, then the individual stage, and eliminate them according to the overall ranking.

Task 3: Knockout Tournament, 20 to 12, the rules of the game are the same as above.

Task 4: Gunslinger knockout match, 12 into 3, the rules are the same as above.

Finally, there is the glory match, where they fight against professional teams to choose the strongest gun master.

The self-selection of teammates has been completed, and the next step is the random allocation of amateurs.

They are amateurs, but they are actually top streamers and former professional players who have played professional games.

"Pray that the one who comes to our team is Nanning or Haifeng, and Tianxia is also fine. Although she is a girl, she has good skills." Su Yin clasped her hands together and muttered.

"Yun Xing, who do you want to come?" she asked.

Shen Yunxing looked at the ten people standing on the stage and said, "Anyone is fine."

Except Wanfeng.

Five minutes later, Shen Yunxing greeted Tianxia with a smile, thinking that God still loves him.

"Hello Xingzi, I'm your fan!" Tianxia said excitedly, "Can you sign me?"

Shen Yunxing showed her two cute dimples: "No problem.

" Fighting side by side with his idol, Tian Xia, who stayed up late before the recording of the show to be the king of guns, felt that his life was complete.

"Wan Feng, is that right? I've watched your live broadcast, and you're so handsome!"

Wan Feng withdrew his gaze, hiding the disdain and arrogance in his eyes well.

"Thank you, let's work hard together in the next time and strive for a good ranking."

He just came to increase his popularity. With Nanning and Blast, the champion will only be produced in the team of the two of them.

As for that person, he was a kid who was easy to be coaxed back then, and he still is now.

The author has something to say:

Xingzai (clenching fists): engage in business and raise cubs!

——