Chapter 32 | Stay away.

Zhara.

I squeeze the shampooed water out of my hair before I turn to move under the faucet and he doesn't move, instead he continues hogging it.

He gives me a side eye accompanied by the most sexiest side smirk. He runs the loofah all over his upper body as he continues his shower like he doesn't know that its turn to have the faucet.

"Tiago..."

I say as I tilt my head to stare up at him.

"Can I shower ?"

"You know what you have to do."

He says as he gives me a small smirk and I shake my head at him.

"Tiago, I'm not asking again."

"Then your not showering."
He simply says.

If I give into what he's asking then I'm going to be late for my meeting with Adi.
I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for him, I don't want him to get suspicious of anything, especially with when It comes to Castiel, like Sherry asked we need to keep this under wraps and Theo has been Making sure that he keeps watch over them incase something comes up and it gives me consolation that atleast they have somebody that's protecting him. But it wouldn't even make sense for Castiel to come after his own son, but I've learned that you can never be too sure with him. And all of this makes all these moments more precious because we don't know what the future holds for us.

"Tiago, if I give into what you want we need to make it out of here in time and I can't afford to be late."

"It's just a kiss toll sugerplum."

"That kiss comes with a lot of restraint that i don't have."
I whisper and he smiles at me.

"Then I promise I will hold back, for the meetings sake."

He says and I can't help but giggle at him and a beautiful smile dances across his handsome face.

"Time to pay your kiss toll."

He's pulling me closer to him and he's grabbing my bare cheeks and he pulls me against his body as I wrap my arms around him and I place my lips against his.

He pushes me further into him as he deepens the kiss and I start to moan in his mouth because he makes sure that he rubs and he squeezes me so well.

What is this man doing to me ?

He uses the body wash to smooth his hands over my body as he pushes me under the shower head and the water cascades down my body.

I've paid my toll.

He rips his lips away from mine as he moves from under the faucet letting me have my turn with the water, but unfortunately Tiago knew what he was doing when he did this and I am so angry at myself for even considering to succumb to his seduction.

He stands tall. Broad muscles and well chiseled abs, almost like they were carved into his body and beads and droplets of water connect together as th6e run down his body.
Well toned quads and the ever so irresistible V-line.

Lord it drives me crazy everytime.

I mean one more round never killed anybody right ? I mean if I make sure to get ready faster I might make it intime.

If I die I die.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself closer to him and I lean our faces close to each other.

"Here's what we're going to do... were going to be quick, in and out, no funny business."

I say and I see him smile at me as I move my hand down his abdomen and he quickly grabs it.